Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bob? I want a report on the Okemos-EL game tonight.

+4
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bob?  I want a report on the Okemos-EL game tonight. Empty Bob? I want a report on the Okemos-EL game tonight.

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-22, 16:15

If you can, livestream it for us.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bob?  I want a report on the Okemos-EL game tonight. Empty Re: Bob? I want a report on the Okemos-EL game tonight.

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-25, 10:57

Bump.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Bob?  I want a report on the Okemos-EL game tonight. Empty Re: Bob? I want a report on the Okemos-EL game tonight.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-25, 11:01

solid game... EL had a great first half. Came out a little stagnant in the 3rd quarter.. Okemos cut it to around 7, I think. Some hot shooting and defensive pressure rattled Okemos a bit. EL pulled away in the 4th.

St Johns tomorrow, Jackson on Friday. From a regular season standpoint, at Grand Ledge will be tough, Holt at home and Sexton at home, as well. Still undefeated.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-25, 11:03

I would like everybody to know I don't own one East Lansing t-shit.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-25, 11:07

I hate Okemos High School for what they did to my family and I...
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-25, 11:07

DWags wrote:I would like everybody to know I don't own one East Lansing t-shit.
cool.. me neither.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-25, 11:08

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I hate Okemos High School for what they did to my family and I...
same here.. I'm just glad the officials, the Blue Wall, Delaney, ESPN and Sports Illustrated let EL win Friday night.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-25, 11:09

Just checked. I still don't have any East Lansing shirts. What's their colors? I'll have to check
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-25, 11:11

DWags wrote:Just checked. I still don't have any East Lansing shirts. What's their colors? I'll have to check
they're blue and white.. and bronze.. and bright green. And pink.. silver.. gold.. sometimes black.

it really depends.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-01-25, 11:14

Sounds like way too many white people. I think Bob will feel uncomfortable.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-25, 11:14

Just checked. Still nothing. Hope Bill Faraco isn't pissed. I'll keep checking
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-25, 11:15

xsanguine wrote:Sounds like way too many white people. I think Bob will feel uncomfortable.
guns make me feel safe.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-25, 11:16

DWags wrote:Just checked. Still nothing. Hope Bill Faraco isn't pissed. I'll keep checking
same here. I don't even need to look, though.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-01-25, 11:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Sounds like way too many white people. I think Bob will feel uncomfortable.
guns make me feel safe.

Well then I hope you haven't been neglecting your EZ Curls, Bob.

Bob?  I want a report on the Okemos-EL game tonight. Trx-biceps1-630x504
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-25, 11:17

DWags wrote:Just checked. Still nothing. Hope Bill Faraco isn't pissed. I'll keep checking
find anything yet?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-25, 11:17

xsanguine wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:guns make me feel safe.

Well then I hope you haven't been neglecting your EZ Curls, Bob.

Bob?  I want a report on the Okemos-EL game tonight. Trx-biceps1-630x504
is that the chick from tRCMB that hosts the tailgates?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-25, 11:20

I still haven't found my East Lansing shirt I never bought.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-25, 11:21

DWags wrote:I still haven't found my East Lansing shirt I never bought.
keep looking.. ya never know.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-25, 11:22

any luck?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-25, 11:23

I'd like everyone to know that I will not be attending any East Lansing High School game in a shirt I wouldn't buy.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-25, 11:24

DWags wrote:I'd like everyone to know that I will not be attending any East Lansing High School game in a shirt I wouldn't buy.
I can't say that I blame you.. the officiating is horrible. And don't get me started on Delaney.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-25, 11:26

I'm a bit miffed that the fine young men from East Lansing are not getting the same coverage that the boys from Lansing Catholic are in the paper. BTW, I don't own a t-shirt that says East Lansing on it. Not sure about their colors either.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-25, 11:28

DWags wrote:I'm a bit miffed that the fine young men from East Lansing are not getting the same coverage that the boys from Lansing Catholic are in the paper. BTW, I don't own a t-shirt that says East Lansing on it. Not sure about their colors either.
Blue Wall

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-25, 11:55

did you look in the basement?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-01-25, 11:56

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:I'd like everyone to know that I will not be attending any East Lansing High School game in a shirt I wouldn't buy.
I can't say that I blame you.. the officiating is horrible. And don't get me started on Delaney.

Yeah, well what about Tom Hunt ? Has he scheduled any games on aircraft carriers yet ? Does he even care about the hockey program ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-25, 12:00

duffy munn wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: I can't say that I blame you.. the officiating is horrible. And don't get me started on Delaney.

Yeah, well what about Tom Hunt ? Has he scheduled any games on aircraft carriers yet ? Does he even care about the hockey program ?
I'm not sure - you'd have to ask him.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-25, 12:02

bump
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-25, 12:02

DWags wrote:bump
this.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-25, 12:17

BTW:

I'm currently listening to "Would you Believe." Billy Nicholls. It's really the best British psychedelic. The instrumentation is heavy drums, but the mix of the vocals with a plethora of different instruments will blow you away. Besides Nicholls, you have Steve Marriot of humble pie, also Ian McLeagan who was in small faces with him. Then you get to throw in Caleb Quaye, and top that off with a bass guitar player named John Paul Jones, it's Nirvana for you old hippies.

I hope I can find my East Lansing T-shirt that I don't have and will never buy and never go to a game in.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-25, 12:19

DWags wrote:BTW:

I'm currently listening to "Would you Believe." Billy Nicholls. It's really the best British psychedelic. The instrumentation is heavy drums, but the mix of the vocals with a plethora of different instruments will blow you away. Besides Nicholls, you have Steve Marriot of humble pie, also Ian McLeagan who was in small faces with him. Then you get to throw in Caleb Quaye, and top that off with a bass guitar player named John Paul Jones, it's Nirvana for you old hippies.

I hope I can find my East Lansing T-shirt that I don't have and will never buy and never go to a game in.
cool..

got some laid back tunes on here.. Great Lake Swimmer..

good luck with finding your shirt you never bought.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-25, 12:23

DWags wrote:BTW:

Town Mountain.. a bluegrass outfit hailing from the great state of North Carolina and, more specifically, the mountain town of Asheville.. rockin' a little Springsteen for ya..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-25, 12:23

When East Lansing wins, we all win.

I'll look again for my t-shirt.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-25, 12:24

DWags wrote:When East Lansing wins, we all win.

good luck..

check behind the sofa.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-01-25, 12:26

Nothing means more to me to know that these fine young men went to High School in the same city that I lived in for four years...

GO TROJANS!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-25, 12:28

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Nothing means more to me to know that these fine young men went to High School in the same city that I lived in for four years...

GO TROJANS!
it's truly an amazing feeling... to know that you're lucky enough to have something in common with these fine young student-athletes.

GO TROJANS!!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-01-25, 12:28

DWags wrote:When East Lansing wins, we all win.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-01-25, 12:29

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Nothing means more to me to know that these fine young men went to High School in the same city that I lived in for four years...

GO TROJANS!

Bob?  I want a report on the Okemos-EL game tonight. 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-25, 12:33

Hey guys!! Listen to this!!!

Honeywagon, does a real cool version of Billy Jean. Mater of fact the whole album covers Michael Jackson, but these guys are cool bluegrass guys who replace the big base sound with a mandolin!!!! Jesus, my neighbors love when I play this stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zy1ANvojfk#action=share
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-25, 12:33

Bump. In case anyone is worried, still no t-shirt.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-01-25, 12:35

In case you're wondering those guys in Honeywagon are from California, but got really high and moved to Nashville. They just do covers of all the big hit bands. Holy shit, I get lost in it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next