Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last time we lost a game, Giant Moose started a stupid thread.

+4
DWags
Giant Moose
Other Teams Pursuing That
NigelUno
8 posters

Go down

The last time we lost a game, Giant Moose started a stupid thread. Empty The last time we lost a game, Giant Moose started a stupid thread.

Post by NigelUno Wed 10 Feb 2016 - 9:34

Or was it Vlad?

Could have been The Dude, I guess.

Maybe even Tanfan.

The last time we lost a game, Giant Moose started a stupid thread. 2599972566

Last edited by NigelUno on Wed 9 Mar 2016 - 12:32; edited 4 times in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The last time we lost a game, Giant Moose started a stupid thread. Empty Re: The last time we lost a game, Giant Moose started a stupid thread.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed 10 Feb 2016 - 9:38

I like all threads Nigel.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The last time we lost a game, Giant Moose started a stupid thread. Empty Re: The last time we lost a game, Giant Moose started a stupid thread.

Post by NigelUno Wed 10 Feb 2016 - 9:45

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I like all threads Nigel.

I'm not saying it's a bad thing.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Wed 10 Feb 2016 - 9:46

You know, I generally use facts and avoid personal insults in my threads. I don't know why it bothers people so much.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Wed 10 Feb 2016 - 11:32

Giant Moose wrote:You know, I generally use facts and avoid personal insults in my threads. I don't know why it bothers people so much.

The "facts" you use rehash the game we lost or the MSU basketball history. Things we could get and do from our morning paper. What you'd have us do is feel like we have to wring our hands over them and get in a fetal position on the ground. I respect this place and every opinion is welcome and most are very informed. I find it odd, that there are certain personalities that become very prominent after losses telling us we should worry.

To each their own. I hope we're allowed to point that out also.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed 10 Feb 2016 - 11:34

DWags wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:You know, I generally use facts and avoid personal insults in my threads. I don't know why it bothers people so much.

The "facts" you use rehash the game we lost or the MSU basketball history. Things we could get and do from our morning paper. What you'd have us do is feel like we have to wring our hands over them and get in a fetal position on the ground. I respect this place and every opinion is welcome and most are very informed. I find it odd, that there are certain personalities that become very prominent after losses telling us we should worry.

To each their own. I hope we're allowed to point that out also.
I'm not worried.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Tue 8 Mar 2016 - 15:41

Bump because it would be neat to have all the threads Nigel has started about me on the front page.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue 8 Mar 2016 - 16:51

You search yourself on a message board? You're not vain at all.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Herbie Green Tue 8 Mar 2016 - 22:04

I open all these stupid thread titles only to confirm that Nigel started them.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Tue 8 Mar 2016 - 22:10

I am not a fan of this thread, Nigel. You can do better. We deserve better.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down