Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm good with everything Michigan and Harbaugh are doing.

+18
Blanch32
Code_Warrior
By-Tor
Vlad
Robert J Sakimano
steveschneider
The_Dude
The Pantry
Travis of the Cosmos
InTenSity
Floyd Robertson
Turtleneck
Giant Moose
WhiteBoyHatcher
NigelUno
Other Teams Pursuing That
Rocinante
DWags
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I'm good with everything Michigan and Harbaugh are doing.  - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm good with everything Michigan and Harbaugh are doing.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Tue 13 Feb 2018 - 8:55

The_Dude wrote:Harbaugh is a win at all costs psycho type of coach.  He will win a natty as long as he stays there long enough.  Elite talent plus elite coaching = natty.

MSU has the coaching...the elite talent across the board is the issue.  UM will have as much talent as anyone in the country in a few years.
He was always so smart
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I'm good with everything Michigan and Harbaugh are doing.  - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm good with everything Michigan and Harbaugh are doing.

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue 13 Feb 2018 - 9:01

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Harbaugh is a win at all costs psycho type of coach.  He will win a natty as long as he stays there long enough.  Elite talent plus elite coaching = natty.

MSU has the coaching...the elite talent across the board is the issue.  UM will have as much talent as anyone in the country in a few years.
He was always so smart

I'm good with everything Michigan and Harbaugh are doing.  - Page 3 Dude-and-walter
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 13 Feb 2018 - 9:13

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:Fuck it, why not?  They're cutting edge and everyone else is just reacting and criticizing. Michigan has been kicked in the nuts by MSU and OSU for a decade. They were a fucking joke under Brandon and Hoke,  you don't offer a man 6 or 7 million a year to continue getting your dick kicked in.

Nike contract will provide the money to do all their shit. Spring ball in Flirida? Why didn't we think of that?  Hiring administrative assistants for their kids and connections? So what.  If they didn't break a rule fuck it.

I live Dantonio and am proud he's a Spartan. Live the way he conducts himself and the class he has.  That's not what Michigan is going for here.  They're swinging for the fences in the next three years. I never realized they would be this willing to throw the facade of morality away for the crystal football, but they are.  

It will be sweet if we can still keep the beat downs on the regular doing it in an ethical way, but if Michigan wins a natty not one alumni or fan will be disgusted with their conduct.  If we don't like it, we better beat their ass doing what we do or put together a plan to stop them. Whatever that might take.

Give that man a hat!!!

It's not working out for them.   But we do continue the beat downs on the reg.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Wally Fairway Tue 10 Jul 2018 - 8:32

For your viewing enjoyment (is this the all things Harbaugh thread?)

Wally Fairway
Wally Fairway
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3