Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tOfficial Bobby Sak is at the Denzel Valentine's Day game thread vs Indiana

+16
Nordic
The Pantry
Floyd Robertson
Watch Out Pylon!
tig ol bitties
The_Dude
xsanguine
Death Roe
Rocinante
Tim Wakefield
tGreenWay
InTenSity
NigelUno
Turtleneck
DWags
Giant Moose
20 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

tOfficial Bobby Sak is at the Denzel Valentine's Day game thread vs Indiana - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial Bobby Sak is at the Denzel Valentine's Day game thread vs Indiana

Post by Giant Moose Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 12:34

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
while I was there, I was kind of looking around trying to guess which people in attendance would be from the board..

ya know, the really angry people who demand that you like the same things they like, the ones who whine all the time, etc.

Or are so self absorbed and arrogant that they think the drivel simplistic music they're currently listening to is remotely interesting, or join a fucking sports message board community and then complain about those members enjoying sports and the sports team they enjoy. Guys like that aren't angry and looking for a verbal fight at all. They're normal calm, non bitter people who love their life.
Will you be my new Valentine?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

tOfficial Bobby Sak is at the Denzel Valentine's Day game thread vs Indiana - Page 4 Empty Re: tOfficial Bobby Sak is at the Denzel Valentine's Day game thread vs Indiana

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 12:39

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Try going somewhere else.

I wish I could turtleneck. It's work stuff.

I did spend a few days in rural Indiana in December doing work stuff. I could tell you about that if you like. There was a mall. And a chic fil a. And a movie theater. I saw creed there. It was really good. The drive there wasn't very much fun. Kind of a rain snow mix. The drive back was fine though. Until I hit Ann Arbor. Then there was a lot of traffic on 14. Fuck them right?

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 12:52

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
while I was there, I was kind of looking around trying to guess which people in attendance would be from the board..

ya know, the really angry people who demand that you like the same things they like, the ones who whine all the time, etc.

Or are so self absorbed and arrogant that they think the drivel simplistic music they're currently listening to is remotely interesting, or join a fucking sports message board community and then complain about those members enjoying sports and the sports team they enjoy. Guys like that aren't angry and looking for a verbal fight at all. They're normal calm, non bitter people who love their life.
okay..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 12:55

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

okay..

So you know guys like that?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 12:58

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:okay..

I don't understand your question.

If you could rearrange it as if you're talking to a 2nd grader, I might be able to decipher it and get back to you. Thanks.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 12:59

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:okay..

So you won't be my new Valentine?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 13:01

Giant Moose wrote:
DWags wrote:

if he's busy, I'll be your valentine..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CheesySpartan Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 13:06

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

If you could rearrange it as if you're talking to a 2nd grader, I might be able to decipher it and get back to you. Thanks.

Here is a visual version...(DWags is the one with the gun, your the other guy)

tOfficial Bobby Sak is at the Denzel Valentine's Day game thread vs Indiana - Page 4 1987505431
CheesySpartan
CheesySpartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 13:07

CheesySpartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I don't understand your question.

Here is a visual version...(DWags is the one with the gun, your the other guy)

tOfficial Bobby Sak is at the Denzel Valentine's Day game thread vs Indiana - Page 4 1987505431
tOfficial Bobby Sak is at the Denzel Valentine's Day game thread vs Indiana - Page 4 502811600

he seems annoyed, for sure. tOfficial Bobby Sak is at the Denzel Valentine's Day game thread vs Indiana - Page 4 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 13:07

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Giant Moose wrote:
if he's busy, I'll be your valentine..

He's probably listening to his family talk about doing their nails again. I'll wait until he's ready.
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 13:09

Giant Moose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:if he's busy, I'll be your valentine..

He's probably listening to his family talk about doing their nails again. I'll wait until he's ready.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 13:13

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

Let's say Johnny's dad hates soccer. So what would you think of Johnny's dad if he had his boy Johnny join a soccer league just so he could complain about the other soccer parents on a daily basis?

Billy hates religion and is confused as to why people worship what he knows in his heart is phony. Billy joins a religious message board community to ruffle feathers and then ask why those members are upset with him for cutting down their religion. Does Billy seem well adjusted to you?

Steve chooses a college strictly based on finances alone. Steve seems to let money dictate his education or lack there of. Steve gets angry at other people who choose college based on major, or desire to participate on a team there or just love of alma mater that is generations deep in their family. Does Steve seem a bit psychotic in his anger to you?

Jimmy needs his wife to earn......

Oh never mind.

Bump.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 13:15

How about that weather, amirite? Boy, howdy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 13:15

DWags wrote:

Let's say Johnny's dad hates soccer. So what would you think of Johnny's dad if he had his boy Johnny join a soccer league just so he could complain about the other soccer parents on a daily basis?

Billy hates religion and is confused as to why people worship what he knows in his heart is phony. Billy joins a religious message board community to ruffle feathers and then ask why those members are upset with him for cutting down their religion. Does Billy seem well adjusted to you?

Steve chooses a college strictly based on finances alone. Steve seems to let money dictate his education or lack there of. Steve gets angry at other people who choose college based on major, or desire to participate on a team there or just love of alma mater that is generations deep in their family. Does Steve seem a bit psychotic in his anger to you?

Oh never mind.

Bump.
Will Johnny, Billy, Steve or Jimmy be my valentines?
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 13:15

DWags wrote:

Oh never mind.

Bump.
no... as long as nobody is being hurt, I think all of these people should be allowed to do what they want to do.

thanks for breaking it down for me. I've never been accused of being terribly bright.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 13:16

I would have shot Bob right in the face with a t shirt gun.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 13:17

NigelUno wrote:I would have shot Bob right in the face with a t shirt gun.
tOfficial Bobby Sak is at the Denzel Valentine's Day game thread vs Indiana - Page 4 1966794946
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 13:18

You would've opened your mouth and turned the hot dog gun on yourself, fatty.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 13:18

Actually, that sounds kinda fun.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 13:20

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:

Oh never mind.

Bump.
no... as long as nobody is being hurt, I think all of these people should be allowed to do what they want to do.

thanks for breaking it down for me. I've never been accused of being terribly bright.

Huuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 13:20

oh - another interesting part of the game was when some couple got new seats courtesy of Stub Hub.

I thought that was kind of cool - if you're into that kind of thing. On the downside, they showed them on the video monitor and it looked like they were told to wear Stub Hub t-shirts. So that would suck.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 13:20

DWags wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:no... as long as nobody is being hurt, I think all of these people should be allowed to do what they want to do.

Huuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
tOfficial Bobby Sak is at the Denzel Valentine's Day game thread vs Indiana - Page 4 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 13:26

tGreenWay wrote:

shooting hot dogs into your mouth with a food cannon sounds like your average RCMB tailgate activity.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 13:31

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

shooting hot dogs into your mouth with a food cannon sounds like your average RCMB tailgate activity.

No, they'd shoot the hot dog cannon at their balls, thereby wasting their balls and good food.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 13:32

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Speaking of tRCMB...

tOfficial Bobby Sak is at the Denzel Valentine's Day game thread vs Indiana - Page 4 5326730763_0e39a7a9fb_m
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 13:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I've never been accused of being terribly bright.

And that's one thing that's not likely to change soon.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon 15 Feb 2016 - 13:42

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I've never been accused of being terribly bright.

And that's one thing that's not likely to change soon.
agree 100%.

oh, GO GREEN!
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4