Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not! Jeb!

+12
Dr. Strangelove
Cameron
xsanguine
CORNER BLITZ
Turtleneck
Travis of the Cosmos
The Pantry
Other Teams Pursuing That
steveschneider
Floyd Robertson
DWags
tGreenWay
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Not! Jeb! Empty Not! Jeb!

Post by tGreenWay Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:46 pm

Suspending his campaign. It
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Not! Jeb! Empty Re: Not! Jeb!

Post by tGreenWay Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:47 pm

Kasich/Rubio '16
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:47 pm

Helps Cruiz big time.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:48 pm

Dwags was right in the bern thread, only chance GOP has to burn Trump is to thin the herd.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:55 pm

DWags wrote:Helps Cruiz big time.

Like Trump, I doubt there's any way Cruz gets the nomination. The party apparatus just won't let it happen. The chances of a brokered convention are going up. Of course, there could always be a Draft Mitt move yet to be played. Not! Jeb! 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:56 pm

I'm betting Bloomberg is liking his chances.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:57 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

Like Trump, I doubt there's any way Cruz gets the nomination. The party apparatus just won't let it happen. The chances of a brokered convention are going up. Of course, there could always be a Draft Mitt move yet to be played. Not! Jeb! 502811600
I've been calling for the draft Mitt movement for weeks.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:58 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I've been calling for the draft Mitt movement for weeks.

It really could happen.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:12 pm

Now Get Hills out so we have no chance of a Clinton or a Bush in the White House and one goal for the year will be fulfilled.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:20 pm

She won fuckin Nevada didn't she?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:23 pm

Considering Kasich plans to form the Dept. of Christianity, I'd say we should move on to Rubio to see what the kid has to offer.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:27 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Now Get Hills out so we have no chance of a Clinton or a Bush in the White House and one goal for the year will be fulfilled.

I'm all for that, but I think we're down to 1% chance now. The next eight years a going to suck.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:29 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Considering Kasich plans to form the Dept. of Christianity,

Seriously?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:29 pm

Tired of all this.  Can't we just hire Putin?

Not! Jeb! Obama_10

Last edited by The Pantry on Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:29 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Considering Kasich plans to form the Dept. of Christianity, I'd say we should move on to Rubio to see what the kid has to offer.  

A bit too young, plus we have to wait until Jed Bartlett's second term is over before we have Hispanic president.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:40 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:She won fuckin Nevada didn't she?

Bro. FYI. Your boy was and is a prop. The republicans were getting all the headlines and pub. The democrats needed something to get themselves in the news. That's all it was.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:49 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:She won fuckin Nevada didn't she?

Bro. FYI. Your boy was and is a prop. The republicans were getting all the headlines and pub. The democrats needed something to get themselves in the news. That's all it was.

:(
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:50 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Considering Kasich plans to form the Dept. of Christianity,

Seriously?

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/kasich-proposes-new-government-agency-promote-judeo-christian-values-n465101

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/11/17/john-kasich-proposes-creating-a-propaganda-department-to-spread-judeo-christian-values/
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:51 pm

So it's over Travis? That fat girl who gave me head outside of the party is singing with my cum in her throat?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:52 pm

Do you know anything about the candidates?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:54 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

Seriously?

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/kasich-proposes-new-government-agency-promote-judeo-christian-values-n465101

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2015/11/17/john-kasich-proposes-creating-a-propaganda-department-to-spread-judeo-christian-values/

And to think that I thought that guy was the only non bat shit crazy one from that side.

Maybe I'm bat shit for thinking that.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:56 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:So it's over Travis? That fat girl who gave me head outside of the party is singing with my cum in her throat?

It was never actually on is what I'm trying to say.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:57 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

And to think that I thought that guy was the only non bat shit crazy one from that side.

Maybe I'm bat shit for thinking that.

Well, you've probably heard the line that a person has to be a little crazy to want to be president.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:19 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

Seriously?

Reading that didn't sound as bad as I thought. Like the guy from NYU says it seems more like a general saying he's using... lists and even says freedom of religion as one of the many values to promote

"U.S. public diplomacy and international broadcasting have lost their focus on the case for Western values and ideals and effectively countering our opponents' propaganda and disinformation. I will consolidate them into a new agency that has a clear mandate to promote the core, Judeo-Christian Western values that we and our friends and allies share: the values of human rights, the values of democracy, freedom of speech, freedom of religion and freedom of association." The areas he would target: the Middle East, China, Iran and Russia.

...New York University civil liberties professor Burt Neuborne, former legal director of the ACLU and founding legal director of the Brennan Center for Justice.

"The 'Judeo-Christian' phrase, my sense is, is an unfortunate phrase by the governor," Neuborne said. "What he really means is historically the values associated with Western culture. That's just politician-talk when he calls it 'Judeo-Christian.' "

There's no Constitutional problem with creating a department focused on propaganda, Neuborne notes. During the Cold War, the government spent a lot of effort trying to persuade the Soviet Union of the superiority of democratic values. (To this day, the government operates Voice of America.)

...Neuborne said. "To the extent he's insisting in making it a religious institution, he's making it harder on himself. But my bet is that's not what he intended."

This reinforces Neuborne's point: The phrase has often been a political one.

Kasich — of the generation that grew up during the Cold War — used a Cold War phrase to describe a Cold War idea. And assuming he doesn't get elected and start a radio station telling people to read the Bible or the Torah, there's nothing wrong with that.

CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:28 pm

Trump, Trump, Trump!!!  The Trump Train is ready to roll!!!  Lmao off at the idea all the votes will go to one person.  Trump will pick up like half of carsons supporters and Cruz will drop out shortly and he will gain like all of his supporters.  He will get a share of moderate republicans from all the candidates who drop out.  Numbers don't lie and he is going to win it. Mccain 33 percent S.C.  Its over folks.  Trump has the nomination locked up, the Trump Train is about to ravage the south after he easily wins Nevada.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:53 pm

steveschneider wrote:I'm betting Bloomberg is liking his chances.

Dude, Bloomberg is a straight up liberal and would stand no chance (I repeat again, he stands zero percent chance). He would have way better chance running as a Democrat, which he should do with such crappy candidates.  Throw Mitt Romney out there, he will get the same support Jeb Bush got.  Its done. Trump beats Hillary in the general easily. Great day to be an American. Liberals are yelling at clouds while Trump is about to become our President. YESSSS!!!!! Not! Jeb! 2275418548
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:27 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
steveschneider wrote:I'm betting Bloomberg is liking his chances.

Dude, Bloomberg is a straight up liberal and would stand no chance (I repeat again, he stands zero percent chance). He would have way better chance running as a Democrat, which he should do with such crappy candidates.  Throw Mitt Romney out there, he will get the same support Jeb Bush got.  Its done. Trump beats Hillary in the general easily. Great day to be an American. Liberals are yelling at clouds while Trump is about to become our President. YESSSS!!!!! Not! Jeb! 2275418548

I could've sworn you said you'd stopped drinking.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:33 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Dude, Bloomberg is a straight up liberal and would stand no chance (I repeat again, he stands zero percent chance). He would have way better chance running as a Democrat, which he should do with such crappy candidates.  Throw Mitt Romney out there, he will get the same support Jeb Bush got.  Its done. Trump beats Hillary in the general easily. Great day to be an American.  Liberals are yelling at clouds while Trump is about to become our President. YESSSS!!!!! Not! Jeb! 2275418548

Extremely low voter turnout in Nevada for those two laughable candidates.  Meanwhile, its guaranteed you are the nominee if you win NH and SC.  YESSS!!! Not! Jeb! 2275418548
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:36 pm

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Extremely low voter turnout in Nevada for those two laughable candidates.  Meanwhile, its guaranteed you are the nominee if you win NH and SC.  YESSS!!! Not! Jeb! 2275418548

Not! Jeb! 502811600 Trump is not going to be the R nominee, and he's likely going to make the Party pay. It's going to be glorious to watch.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:45 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

Not! Jeb! 502811600 Trump is not going to be the R nominee, and he's likely going to make the Party pay. It's going to be glorious to watch.

What about winning NH and SC don't you fucking understand? Jesus H Christ.  Not 1 fucking republican has ever not gotten the nomination. Trump is going skull fuck every one, including Hillary Clinton who he will easily beat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:50 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

He fucking swept all the delegates. All of them. He got them all.  No one stands a chance.  Go to fucking bed while I celebrate this glorious night you self loathing liberal. Not! Jeb! 2809484752
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:56 pm

If I want to be lectured to about presidential elections by someone who has never voted in one, I can ask a bus boy at Applebee's. He'd be a hell of a lot smarter than you about this.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:01 am

Greenway I would like to seriously know why Trump won't get the bid. Seems like to me that people have been discounting him as a real candidate for months now yet here we are.

I like to be edumacated.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:03 am

Hillary would destroy Trump in a debate or in the general election.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:07 am

xsanguine wrote:Hillary would destroy Trump in a debate or in the general election.
Not! Jeb! 502811600
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:10 am

The Pantry wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Hillary would destroy Trump in a debate or in the general election.
Not! Jeb! 502811600

The media basically sweeps everything Hillary does under the rug. When they do cover her wrong doings, its always framed like its not a big deal and she's victim of a witch hunt. The opposite is true with Trump. They attack him for everything.

The media's bullshit has a large effect on independent swing voters. Not so much on the hardcore of the right.

Also Hillary is a master debater. She will humiliate Trump with the shit he pulls on stage. No rehearsal and lack of policy knowledge. Trump has said so much stuff that is just wrong. It doesnt hurt him with the hardcore right wing base, it will badly hurt him with the swing voters.

I think Trump could beat Bernie but Hillary is just too good. She has too much power. She will have too much money. Dont equate her with Jeb either. Hillary is ten times the politicians Jeb is. Wall Street will bankroll Hillary.

You also need to realize the establishment, led by Kristol are threatening to run a 3rd party conservative against Trump. That would sink him in the national. I really believe his defeat would be humiliatingly bad.

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:41 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Greenway I would like to seriously know why Trump won't get the bid. Seems like to me that people have been discounting him as a real candidate for months now yet here we are.

I like to be edumacated.

Off the top of my head and in no particular order:

•He's an outsider. The GOP in particular likes to choose its nominees with a next man in line attitude. Someone who has done the time working from within the Party. Trump has done none of that.

•Trump has repeatedly spoken out against GWB, called him a liar, and not just during this primary. He's said this for years.

•There's semi-recent video of him claiming to be pro-choice. Pro-Life voters won't trust him.

•He's not just an Easterner--he's a New Yorker, fer chrissakes. Trump represents what the heart of the GOP has railed against for decades.

•He hasn't kissed the rings of the biggest of the big money donors, the Adelson, Kochs, DeVos, Friess, et al.

•He has absolutely no economic, domestic, or foreign policy experience -- none -- and he hasn't offered any plans other than to say "Trust me, I have the best people working on it and it's going to be great." Those most likely to vote, the ones who pay closest attention, are only now beginning to make their decisions, forming opinions, and they're realizing that with Trump, it's all puffery. There's no there, there.

There's more I can get into tomorrow if you want, but I've got a lot of wine in me and this Kalamazoo shooting is distracting me.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:45 am

xsanguine wrote:
The Pantry wrote: Not! Jeb! 502811600

The media basically sweeps everything Hillary does under the rug. When they do cover her wrong doings, its always framed like its not a big deal and she's victim of a witch hunt. The opposite is true with Trump. They attack him for everything.

The media's bullshit has a large effect on independent swing voters. Not so much on the hardcore of the right.

Also Hillary is a master debater. She will humiliate Trump with the shit he pulls on stage. No rehearsal and lack of policy knowledge. Trump has said so much stuff that is just wrong. It doesnt hurt him with the hardcore right wing base, it will badly hurt him with the swing voters.

I think Trump could beat Bernie but Hillary is just too good. She has too much power. She will have too much money. Dont equate her with Jeb either. Hillary is ten times the politicians Jeb is. Wall Street will bankroll Hillary.

You also need to realize the establishment, led by Kristol are threatening to run a 3rd party conservative against Trump. That would sink him in the national. I really believe his defeat would be humiliatingly bad.

Where do I start? Oh boy.

Trump being attacked only provides more time on TV and his support improves every time.  When has attacking Trump ever worked?  

Trump will crush Hillary in Independents, you can't be serious.  Hillary keeps moving to the left as Bernie Sanders is catching up.  Many predict 20 percent of democrats would vote for Trump in the general election.    New Hampshire was an open primary with independents and Hillary got crushed by bernie.  Independents hate her.  My lord, your misinformation is going to give me a heart attack.

Money? How does she have more money then Trump?  Trump has so much money along with all the money he has taken from his online website. Give me one source that says she has a ton of money.  Like Jeb Bush's 150 billion did him so much good and all her money is doing so good against a poor socialist.  Trump for gods sake was first row at their wedding and will take her to the woodshed. Trump will pull out all kinds of personal attacks on her as well as her terrible record (Not too mention she lost to Obama who even a lot of Democrats don't like). Trump is leading nationally now (used to be like 15 points under) over her and his lead will only continue to grow.  

The establishment running a third party candidate? LMAO They aren't that dumb, it is all bluster.  It would be the end of the Republican party if they did that.  They would much rather see what happens with Trump then alienate 55 percent of their base that hates Washington.  Same logic applies for a brokered convention that won't happen and is extremely rare.  In that case, they will be forced to nominate Trump or ruin the Republican party forever. The establishment is outnumbered, they can't win.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:47 am

tGreenWay wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Greenway I would like to seriously know why Trump won't get the bid. Seems like to me that people have been discounting him as a real candidate for months now yet here we are.

I like to be edumacated.

Off the top of my head and in no particular order:

•He's an outsider. The GOP in particular likes to choose its nominees with a next man in line attitude. Someone who has done the time working from within the Party. Trump has done none of that.

•Trump has repeatedly spoken out against GWB, called him a liar, and not just during this primary.  He's said this for years.

•There's semi-recent video of him claiming to be pro-choice. Pro-Life voters won't trust him.

•He's not just an Easterner--he's a New Yorker, fer chrissakes. Trump represents what the heart of the GOP has railed against for decades.

•He hasn't kissed the rings of the biggest of the big money donors, the Adelson, Kochs, DeVos, Friess, et al.

•He has absolutely no economic, domestic, or foreign policy experience -- none -- and he hasn't offered any plans other than to say "Trust me, I have the best people working on it and it's going to be great."  Those most likely to vote, the ones who pay closest attention, are only now beginning to make their decisions, forming opinions, and they're realizing that with Trump, it's all puffery. There's no there, there.

There's more I can get into tomorrow if you want, but I've got a lot of wine in me and this Kalamazoo shooting is distracting me.  

Are you in the second grade? That list is the dumbest shit I have ever seen and I am dumber for looking at it.  The anti establishment republicans outnumber the establishment now.  Dumb fuck. Trump is guaranteed to win and you are scared as fuck. He can't be stopped. Trump Train has to much steam. YESSSS!!!!!! Not! Jeb! 276803595 Not! Jeb! 3493939353 Not! Jeb! 992749028
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:50 am

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Where do I start? Oh boy.

Trump being attacked only provides more time on TV and his support improves every time.  When has attacking Trump ever worked?  

Trump will crush Hillary in Independents, you can't be serious.  Hillary keeps moving to the left as Bernie Sanders is catching up.  Many predict 20 percent of democrats would vote for Trump in the general election.    New Hampshire was an open primary with independents and Hillary got crushed by bernie.  Independents hate her.  My lord, your misinformation is going to give me a heart attack.

Money? How does she have more money then Trump?  Trump has so much money along with all the money he has taken from his online website. Give me one source that says she has a ton of money.  Like Jeb Bush's 150 billion did him so much good and all her money is doing so good against a poor socialist.  Trump for gods sake was first row at their wedding and will take her to the woodshed. Trump will pull out all kinds of personal attacks on her as well as her terrible record (Not too mention she lost to Obama who even a lot of Democrats don't like). Trump is leading nationally now (used to be like 15 points under) over her and his lead will only continue to grow.  

The establishment running a third party candidate? LMAO They aren't that dumb, it is all bluster.  It would be the end of the Republican party if they did that.  They would much rather see what happens with Trump then alienate 55 percent of their base that hates Washington.  Same logic applies for a brokered convention that won't happen and is extremely rare.  In that case, they will be forced to nominate Trump or ruin the Republican party forever. The establishment is outnumbered, they can't win.

Most of the states in the south are full of what we would consider extremist Republicans. They aren't going to vote for the Rubios and Kasichs of the world. No matter what, they're going to go hard right. There is a reason when the primaries are over the hard right stuff fades and they move to the middle.

It's because moderates win elections. You have true independents, then moderate repubs and dems who can be swayed. You honestly will have women who may not like Hillary but feel obligated to vote for her because of her vag... and put her against Trump. It's a no brainer who they're going to vote for.

Trump only stands a chance if Bernie is the nominee.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum