Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deaths reported in Kansas shootings

+10
tGreenWay
Cym Jim
Code_Warrior
Giant Moose
NigelUno
DWags
Travis of the Cosmos
Robert J Sakimano
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Deaths reported in Kansas shootings Empty Deaths reported in Kansas shootings

Post by Turtleneck Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 0:12

Multiple people were killed Thursday in a series of shootings that ended at Excel Industries in Hesston, Kansas, Harvey County Sheriff T. Walton told reporters.

The suspected shooter, an employee at Excel, was killed by authorities.

"There could be as many as three or four others (dead), and possibly up to 20 people that have been injured,"

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/25/us/kansas-shooting/index.html
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Deaths reported in Kansas shootings Empty Re: Deaths reported in Kansas shootings

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 3:34

Nothing can be done

- only place where this happens

I do not take credit for that
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Deaths reported in Kansas shootings Empty Re: Deaths reported in Kansas shootings

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 3:55

Huh.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 10:01

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Nothing can be done

No you don't, the Onion does - America's Finest News Source.

Four dead in worst Canada school shooting in decade, suspect caught

Paris massacre: At least 128 killed in gunfire and blasts, French officials say

Copenhagen shootings: Police kill 'gunman' after two attacks
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 10:06

my thoughts and prayers are with the victims of background checks during this very difficult time.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 10:10

LooseGoose wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Nothing can be done

I see you had to go back more than a year to find an incident where two people died in Denmark.

Want me to provide links where more than two people died in the US In February alone?

Nah. I'm not gonna do that. You already get the point.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 10:14

I'm bummed that I just don't have feelings about this. These deaths have become almost like deaths in a movie. I watch, I understand I leave the theatre uncaring.

This country is way different than when I was a kid. I know it doesn't matter to anyone on this board but fuck it, I said it. Shit just doesn't matter anymore. I watched three petulant children arguing on stage last night about how awful each of the other was. We're going to elect one president. The two most dignified people up there were ignored. It's who we are.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 10:16

DWags wrote:I'm bummed that I just don't have feelings about this. These deaths have become almost like deaths in a movie. I watch, I understand I leave the theatre uncaring.
yep - when mass shootings/murders become like the weather report, then the NRA has done it's job.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 10:50

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I see you had to go back more than a year to find an incident where two people died in Denmark.

Want me to provide links where more than two people died in the US In February alone?

I was simply pointing out that the Onion was wrong, sorry if that offended you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 10:53

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
DWags wrote:I'm bummed that I just don't have feelings about this. These deaths have become almost like deaths in a movie. I watch, I understand I leave the theatre uncaring.
yep - when mass shootings/murders become like the weather report, then the NRA has done it's job.
Sorta like how Planned Parenthood has done it's job when 1 MILLION babies a year are hacked to pieces and flushed down the sewers and no one argues all day on a message board about that. Of course that's 3000+ a day, no way does that compare to murders in the US.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 10:57

LooseGoose wrote:

Oh, not offended. Just pointing out the obvious ridiculousness of your post, since it was over the top ridiculous.

Also, if it makes you feel better, here's a link to the onion article he was referring to. I think the key word is "regularly." Let me know if you need a definition of that. I don't mind.

The key word is regularly.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 10:58

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yep - when mass shootings/murders become like the weather report, then the NRA has done it's job.
Sorta like how Planned Parenthood has done it's job when 1 MILLION babies a year are hacked to pieces and flushed down the sewers and no one argues all day on a message board about that. Of course that's 3000+ a day, no way does that compare to murders in the US.

This also. You both give reasons why we suck and don't want to correct he actions, just like the three children on stage last night, tell everyone how horrible the other side is.

Fuck it.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 10:59

LooseGoose wrote:

Oh, not offended. Just pointing out the obvious ridiculousness of your post, since it was over the top ridiculous.

Also, if it makes you feel better, here's a link to the onion article he was referring to. I think the key word is "regularly." Let me know if you need a definition of that. I don't mind.

So is the regularity of 3000 babies butchered daily key for you? Or don't you really care since there are no blaring headlines or 24 hour news channels covering that particular carnage?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 11:02

I think that's going to be my solution - start a good and fucking gory thread about the US Abortion machine complete with pictures and every time someone starts a thread on murders I'll just do a Bob and bump it up to remind you that every 3-4 days the number of abortions equals the YEARLY murder toll using guns.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 11:07

LooseGoose wrote:

So is the regularity of 3000 babies butchered daily key for you? Or don't you really care since there are no blaring headlines or 24 hour news channels covering that particular carnage?

I like how you're doing your bestest to turn this into an abortion thread.

I've already told you how I feel about that. You onboard with handing out contraception to anyone and everyone that wants it for free in every street corner (maybe a little bit of hyperbole) yet? Cause that's the most immediate way to reduce that number significantly.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 11:08

LooseGoose wrote:I think that's going to be my solution - start a good and fucking gory thread about the US Abortion machine complete with pictures and every time someone starts a thread on murders I'll just do a Bob and bump it up to remind you that every 3-4 days the number of abortions equals the YEARLY murder toll using guns.

You'll just get ignored. See, most of the rest of us are grown ups that won't get drawn into the same argument every single day. I get that you don't have the ability to not do that with Bob. It's okay. Something to work on.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 11:15

Geezuz.

This board sucks.

Sometimes.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 11:17

LooseGoose wrote:I think that's going to be my solution - start a good and fucking gory thread about the US Abortion machine complete with pictures and every time someone starts a thread on murders I'll just do a Bob and bump it up to remind you that every 3-4 days the number of abortions equals the YEARLY murder toll using guns.

How do you stop them? Cut money to planned parenthood? It's what we did to mental health programs in the US. That worked out well.

Or we could just tell people not to fuck or be crazy and shoot people. That will probably work.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 11:18

DWags wrote:

How do you stop them? Cut money to planned parenthood? It's what we did to mental health programs in the US. That worked out well.

Or we could just tell people not to fuck or be crazy and shoot people. That will probably work.

You give them contraception. It's actually quite simple. But for some insane reason they won't let us do that either.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant Moose Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 11:19

NigelUno wrote:Geezuz.

This board sucks.

Sometimes.  
I kind of like it. Most of our arguments are at the 4th grade level, and 4 is my favorite number. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Giant Moose
Giant Moose
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 11:29

This guy did not just bring up abortion
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 12:22

This country is way different than when I was a kid. I know it doesn't matter to anyone on this board but fuck it, I said it. Shit just doesn't matter anymore. I watched three petulant children arguing on stage last night about how awful each of the other was. We're going to elect one president. The two most dignified people up there were ignored. It's who we are.
It has never mattered to me since my view on the 2nd amendment is extreme. I don't care how many innocent people die from gun violence, my view on the 2nd amendment has nothing to do with recreational use, it's all about defense of the country and revolution if required.

There are a bunch of naive people who believe the government will always have their best interests in mind, and believe there's no hope to win a battle against the military, so there's no point in having guns, but I'm of the belief that a healthy fear of the citizens is a good thing for the government as well as any potential attackers to have.

If that makes me a nut in the eyes of pseudo-intellectual leftist fucktards, I'm good with that. If it means a bunch of innocent lives lost from some unstable individuals, then so be it. Prosecute them or kill them in self defense and move on. Am I callous and uncaring? You bet I am. Do you have a right to be safe? No dumbass, you have a right to self defense. Fuck your safety. Kiss my ass.

I'm sure I'm projecting, but I don't buy the caring of many on this board. Every time I read some Bobby Sak level gun diatribe on this board, i think they're a fucking liar and I believe they don't give two shits about the people who died. It's nothing more than political theater for them. All they care about is the political points they think they can score to push their fucking gun agenda. Fucking bunch of naive dumb asses who think setting up gun free shooting galleries makes the world a safer place. Fucking stupid, naive little fucking princesses prancing around in their pajama boy getups and acting like they're sensitive and shit. Fuck off.

Frankly, most of them treat people with opposing political viewpoints with utter contempt and would celebrate their deaths with glee. Caring people my ass. I see most of them as potential totalitarians in disguise and if guns scare them, then let them live in fear. As far as I'm concerned, the nanny state loving totalitarian control freaks should feel like they're risking their lives trying to impose their will on people. That goes equally well for those ultra religious zealot control freaks.

Live in fear you totalitarian know-it-all motherfuckers, you've earned the wrath of gun toting patriots who don't want your brand of utopia. I'm not interested in your utopian fucking nightmare vision of the perfect society. I'd rather live in chaos than any utopia run by those brands of political dipshits.

Call me whatever names you want, I don't fucking care. I don't own any guns and don't plan on getting any, but I'm damn glad that there are people who do. Like I said, my 2nd amendment views are extreme and I dont believe there should be any restrictions at all. If innocent people die, then they die. If it's a member of my family, then I want the people responsible to pay, not their fucking guns.

Flame away you bunch of pseudo-intellectual leftist fucktards.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 12:33

LooseGoose wrote:1 MILLION babies a year are hacked to pieces and flushed down the sewers and no one argues all day on a message board about that. Of course that's 3000+ a day, no way does that compare to murders in the US.

Go stop them Goose! Save the babies! Surely giving up your life just save handful of innocent babies from getting hacked to pieces would be worth it?
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 12:34

glad to see you support the sanctity of human life.

I just wish it extended to victims of gun murders, too.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 12:35

Cym Jim wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:1 MILLION babies a year are hacked to pieces and flushed down the sewers and no one argues all day on a message board about that. Of course that's 3000+ a day, no way does that compare to murders in the US.

Go stop them Goose! Save the babies! Surely giving up your life just save handful of innocent babies from getting hacked to pieces would be worth it?
his thoughts and prayers are with the babies getting eaten by the sewers after getting hacked to pieces.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 12:36

You'll just get ignored. See, most of the rest of us are grown ups that won't get drawn into the same argument every single day. I get that you don't have the ability to not do that with Bob. It's okay. Something to work on.
Goose is a very angry person.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 12:38

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yep - when mass shootings/murders become like the weather report, then the NRA has done it's job.

Let's give all those fetuses handguns, then they can blast their way out of their Creator/Oppressor. #StandYourGround. I mean, #FetalPositionYourGround
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 12:41

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Let's give all those fetuses handguns, then they can blast their way out of their Creator/Oppressor. #StandYourGround. I mean, #FetalPositionYourGround
the only thing that stops a bad person with abortion equipment is a good person with abortion equipment.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 13:12

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Sorta like how Planned Parenthood has done it's job when 1 MILLION babies a year are hacked to pieces and flushed down the sewers and no one argues all day on a message board about that.   Of course that's 3000+ a day, no way does that compare to murders in the US.
Whoa! This is shocking. Tell me more about these "babies" that are being hacked up and flushed down the sewer. How long after their birthday are these babies being killed? Surely there is a list of all their names and ages and whatnot somewhere.

Last edited by Gomer on Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 13:23; edited 1 time in total
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 13:14

DWags wrote:

How do you stop them?  Cut money to planned parenthood?  It's what we did to mental health programs in the US.  That worked out well.

Or we could just tell people not to fuck or be crazy and shoot people.  That will probably work.

You give them contraception. It's actually quite simple. But for some insane reason they won't let us do that either.
Contraception kills "babies" you heartless son of a bitch!
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 13:33

You don't have feelings because it's not personal. It's more than one person and the stories are reported in a way to just get attention/clicks.
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 13:38

LooseGoose wrote:

A little disingenuous don't you think? And by a little, I mean off the fucking map disingenuous. Your source is going to be needed on this one.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 16:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Cym Jim wrote:

his thoughts and prayers are with the babies getting eaten by the sewers after getting hacked to pieces.

Is this how the ninja turtles got started?
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 16:23

Cym Jim wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:his thoughts and prayers are with the babies getting eaten by the sewers after getting hacked to pieces.

Is this how the ninja turtles got started?
I wonder what would happen if we could frame the debate along the lines of "what if those aborted babies you're so concerned about ended up being unarmed black teens.. would you support their murder then"??
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 16:28

Blastocyst "lives" matter?
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Gomer Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 17:28

Cym Jim wrote:Blastocyst "lives" matter?
Shit. I once had a cyst removed. Does that make me a baby killer?
Gomer
Gomer
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 17:39

Gomer wrote:
Cym Jim wrote:Blastocyst "lives" matter?

I considered rubbing one out in the shower this morning, but dismissed the idea because I was running late. Lock me up--I'm a baby killer!
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 17:43

tGreenWay wrote:
Gomer wrote:

I considered rubbing one out in the shower this morning, but dismissed the idea because I was running late. Lock me up--I'm a baby killer!

Every time you rub one out you're killing millions of pre-babies. Think about that.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 19:09

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Every time you rub one out you're killing millions of pre-babies. Think about that.

Pre-babies want to be borned! Pre-babies civil rights is being violated?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 19:16

Who needs another thread?

4 shot dead at rural Mason Co. home; shooter kills himself in front of deputies
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next