Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raise your hand if you saw the Erin Andrews vids

+6
InTenSity
The_Dude
Blanch32
tanfan!
Cameron
The Pantry
10 posters

Go down

Raise your hand if you saw the Erin Andrews vids Empty Raise your hand if you saw the Erin Andrews vids

Post by The Pantry 2016-03-01, 06:39

when they first got linked on tTurd.

Erin Andrews Testifies in Stalker Trial, Says Photo Scandal "Ripped Me Apart"
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Raise your hand if you saw the Erin Andrews vids Empty Re: Raise your hand if you saw the Erin Andrews vids

Post by Cameron 2016-03-01, 06:53

Don't know where I first came across the link, but I've definitely seen the video. More than once.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Raise your hand if you saw the Erin Andrews vids Empty Re: Raise your hand if you saw the Erin Andrews vids

Post by The Pantry 2016-03-01, 07:08

There were 5 or 6 clips posted when news broke they were out there
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-03-01, 07:47

she's got a really really nice ass and a great set of tits. Wish she has some bush, all shaved but whatever.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-03-01, 08:06

Tanfan! wrote:she's got a really really nice ass and a great set of tits. Wish she has some bush, all shaved but whatever.
Still have a couple blurry stills. Look like she kept a landing strip
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-03-01, 09:02

gHost Spartan wrote:How long was she standing around naked looking at herself? I just find that utterly mind-boggling that someone would stand around naked and look at their body. But then again, I'm not a super hot chick with a nice ass / rack Raise your hand if you saw the Erin Andrews vids 1494614055
She was blow drying and brushing her hair for a while
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-01, 11:04

gHost Spartan wrote:How long was she standing around naked looking at herself? I just find that utterly mind-boggling that someone would stand around naked and look at their body. But then again, I'm not a super hot chick with a nice ass / rack Raise your hand if you saw the Erin Andrews vids 1494614055

That was the best part. Clearly she's way to into herself, but perhaps she likes chicks as well
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-03-01, 11:17

Missed it No
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-03-01, 11:22

I think I saw them, I can't remember though. Pretty blurry IIRC.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-07, 17:40

Rich and nice tits.

ABC NewsVerified account ‏@ABC
JUST IN: Jury awards Erin Andrews $55 million in lawsuit. http://abcn.ws/1p2bO5p
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-07, 17:45

I wonder if she'll keep working. The harassing catcalls will only get more obnoxious.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-07, 17:51

LooseGoose wrote:Rich and nice tits.

ABC NewsVerified account ‏@ABC
JUST IN: Jury awards Erin Andrews $55 million in lawsuit. http://abcn.ws/1p2bO5p

Holy Shit. The insurance company for the hotel will not be happy. They should have settled.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-07, 17:51

tGreenWay wrote:I wonder if she'll keep working. The harassing catcalls will only get more obnoxious.

She can buy some $5 million ear plugs.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-03-07, 17:52

She'll probably end up getting only a small fraction of that amount
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-07, 17:54

They can take naked pictures of me through a peep hole for 55 bucks and a six of Bud.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-07, 17:56

The Pantry wrote:She'll probably end up getting only a small fraction of that amount

I doubt she gets any from the guy. Seems like she'll get $26 million from the hotel. Not sure that would be a small fraction.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-07, 18:00

DWags wrote:They can take naked pictures of me through a peep hole for 55 bucks and a six of Bud.

Agree with dwags. Not going to read the case, but guarantee the hotel policy isn't "hey randos, Erin Andrews is in that room there!" If anything, she should sue espn for not providing enough security.

As a side, by this judgement, the hotel is liable for everyone who enters it. Therefore, if some I go back with a fattie, and she rapes me. Then the hotel is liable for my pain and suffering
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-03-07, 18:00

NigelUno wrote:
The Pantry wrote:She'll probably end up getting only a small fraction of that amount

I doubt she gets any from the guy. Seems like she'll get $26 million from the hotel. Not sure that would be a small fraction.
The insurance policy is probably capped lower than $26M
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-07, 18:09

The Pantry wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Without knowing anything about it, I'm going to guess $5M tops. This will be appealed too fwiw
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-07, 18:10

Blanch32 wrote:
The Pantry wrote:The insurance policy is probably capped lower than $26M

Without knowing anything about it, I'm going to guess $5M tops.  This will be appealed too fwiw

Raise your hand if you saw the Erin Andrews vids 1284110369
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rod Porkmore 2016-03-07, 19:43

I never saw the video. Raise your hand if you saw the Erin Andrews vids 4177874726
Rod Porkmore
Rod Porkmore
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2016-03-07, 20:21

Rod Porkmore wrote:I never saw the video. Raise your hand if you saw the Erin Andrews vids 4177874726
There were at least 5, maybe 6. Not really a big deal. They were enough to tell it was her, but small format and very blurry. The convicted guy should get another 2½ years for extremely shitty camera equipment.
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-07, 20:26

Rod Porkmore wrote:I never saw the video.  Raise your hand if you saw the Erin Andrews vids 4177874726

I can always help a fellow fapper.  Raise your hand if you saw the Erin Andrews vids 3434560931

NSFW
(PM for link -src)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-07, 20:28

The Pantry wrote:
Rod Porkmore wrote:I never saw the video. Raise your hand if you saw the Erin Andrews vids 4177874726
There were at least 5, maybe 6. Not really a big deal. They were enough to tell it was her, but small format and very blurry. The convicted guy should get another 2½ years for extremely shitty camera equipment.

Disagree, DAT ASS.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-03-07, 20:39

The Pantry wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

They would easily have enough insurance to cover $26 million. They probably have a policy that covers over $100 million.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-03-07, 20:52

Remember to vote Trump tomorrow!
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-07, 21:26

NigelUno wrote:
The Pantry wrote:The insurance policy is probably capped lower than $26M

They would easily have enough insurance to cover $26 million. They probably have a policy that covers over $100 million.

Nigel, why would know anything about insurance coverage in the lodging industry? Enlighten us for a moment
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-03-07, 21:40

The Pantry wrote:

How do we know that the guy and her didn't work together? There are guys who'd go to jail for 2 years if 13 million was waiting for them on their release. hmmmmmm

Should this go in the conspiracy theory thread?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-03-07, 22:33

gHost Spartan wrote:Seeing the news story re: Erin Andrews' verdict and I guess its kind of ironic because I'm guessing that thousands more will probably Google those images thereby exposing her nudeness to even more people Raise your hand if you saw the Erin Andrews vids 3434560931 Raise your hand if you saw the Erin Andrews vids 1966794946

You are correct, lots of new fappers. The Streisand effect is the phenomenon whereby an attempt to hide, remove, or censor a piece of information has the unintended consequence of publicizing the information more widely, usually facilitated by the Internet. Raise your hand if you saw the Erin Andrews vids 992749028
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-08, 02:19

Blanch32 wrote:
DWags wrote:They can take naked pictures of me through a peep hole for 55 bucks and a six of Bud.

Agree with dwags. Not going to read the case, but guarantee the hotel policy isn't "hey randos, Erin Andrews is in that room there!" If anything, she should sue espn for not providing enough security.

As a side, by this judgement, the hotel is liable for everyone who enters it. Therefore, if some I go back with a fattie, and she rapes me. Then the hotel is liable for my pain and suffering

The guy asked what room EA was staying in, then asked if he could get a room next to her. They answered the first question, then granted his request. The idiot working the desk who did that was acting as an agent for the hotel, which is why it's been held liable. As it should. I still think it's possible that Andrews will go after ESPN for forcing her to publicly discuss what happened before allowing her to return to their air--especially since they tried to get her to spill on GMA, another Disney holding. That's pretty despicable.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-03-08, 07:43

tGreenWay wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

The guy asked what room EA was staying in, then asked if he could get a room next to her. They answered the first question, then granted his request. The idiot working the desk who did that was acting as an agent for the hotel, which is why it's been held liable. As it should. I still think it's possible that Andrews will go after ESPN for forcing her to publicly discuss what happened before allowing her to return to their air--especially since they tried to get her to spill on GMA, another Disney holding. That's pretty despicable.

Agree on espn 100% she was on the clock when. This happened and did not provide adequate security for an occupational hazzard. Course she won't sue them because career and stuff...smh

As for the hotel, got to believe that goes against their policy, which can be proven, and this is where the insurance company steps in.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down