Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pentagon: Minister of Finance for ISIS Has Been Killed...

2 posters

Go down

Pentagon: Minister of Finance for ISIS Has Been Killed... Empty Pentagon: Minister of Finance for ISIS Has Been Killed...

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 25 Mar 2016 - 12:33

once again, the military of the United States under the leadership of President Obama continue to lead the world..

the 2nd senior ISIS leader targeted and killed this month.

The Pentagon said Friday that it had killed ISIS' finance minister, Abd al-Rahman Mustafa al-Qaduli, whom many analysts consider the group's No. 2 leader.
Those analysts believe al-Qaduli would have been expected to take control of the day-to-day running of ISIS, also called ISIL, if its leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, was killed or incapacitated.

Defense Secretary Ash Carter announced the death at a news conference Friday morning.
"We are systematically eliminating ISIL's cabinet," Carter said, adding it was "the second senior ISIL leader we've successfully targeted this month."
Explaining the significance of this particular figure, Carter noted, "We've taken out the leader who oversees the funding for ISIL's operations, hurting their ability to pay fighters and hire recruits."

Pentagon: ISIS Finance Minister Killed

great news for America, the world and all who enjoy freedom.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Pentagon: Minister of Finance for ISIS Has Been Killed... Empty Re: Pentagon: Minister of Finance for ISIS Has Been Killed...

Post by Turtleneck Fri 25 Mar 2016 - 12:50

I feel like the leadership structure within ISIS has a lot of turnover. Not much job security.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Pentagon: Minister of Finance for ISIS Has Been Killed... Empty Re: Pentagon: Minister of Finance for ISIS Has Been Killed...

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 25 Mar 2016 - 14:02

Turtleneck wrote:I feel like the leadership structure within ISIS has a lot of turnover. Not much job security.
it's not a position I would be interested in interviewing for.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri 25 Mar 2016 - 14:38

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:I feel like the leadership structure within ISIS has a lot of turnover. Not much job security.
it's not a position I would be interested in interviewing for.

Do they cover travel?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Fri 25 Mar 2016 - 14:47

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:it's not a position I would be interested in interviewing for.

Do they cover travel?
not sure.. but they travel for cover.

Pentagon: Minister of Finance for ISIS Has Been Killed... Oh_yeah_obama

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down