Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've been offline all day. What's been happening?

2 posters

Go down

I've been offline all day. What's been happening? Empty I've been offline all day. What's been happening?

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-25, 13:46

Any particular threads I should read? Any changes made? Is tSwill now fortified with Bolts and paid VIP content?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

I've been offline all day. What's been happening? Empty Re: I've been offline all day. What's been happening?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-25, 13:55

tGreenWay wrote:Any particular threads I should read? Any changes made? Is tSwill now fortified with Bolts and paid VIP content?
a. some folks are still upset about things people choose to post
b. I think Travis died but was brought back to life. A true Easter miracle.
c. DWags might have some sort of new responsibilities. I don't really know.
d. everyone likes Nigel
e. The art museum/cruise ship that ran aground on Grand River is ugly but Moose likes it and part of Batman was filmed there
f. Death Roe has evolved and I think I'm start to grow on him (not in a genital warts kind of way)
g. Turtleneck wants to make America great again
h. voting to ban me is still going on I think.. nobody seems to know what day the polls close, so I'd vote soon if I were you

that's probably the high spots of today. I likely missed some stuff.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I've been offline all day. What's been happening? Empty Re: I've been offline all day. What's been happening?

Post by tGreenWay 2016-03-25, 14:08

Thanks. I see you and Giant Mouse are still posting, so the board hasn't been completely DWagsified... yet. You forgot to mention DWags' continuing ant/woodpecker issues, but I've addressed that with him in his thread. Also, Id take issue with the Nigel update, but why split hairs. I have so few of them left.
Ciao.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-03-25, 14:10

tGreenWay wrote:Thanks. I see you and Giant Mouse are still posting, so the board hasn't been completely DWagsified... yet. You forgot to mention DWags' continuing ant/woodpecker issues, but I've addressed that with him in his thread. Also, Id take issue with the Nigel update, but why split hairs. I have so few of them left.
Ciao.  
yeah, I forgot about DWags and his woodpecker issues. Sounds like he might need to hire an illegal immigrant to clean the place up.. ants and all. I mean, freakin' mop up the Kool-Aid splatters, yo.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down