Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump campaign manager charged with battery over alleged reporter grab

+6
Watch Out Pylon!
Rocinante
Blanch32
tanfan!
The_Dude
CORNER BLITZ
10 posters

Go down

Trump campaign manager charged with battery over alleged reporter grab Empty Trump campaign manager charged with battery over alleged reporter grab

Post by NigelUno Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:41 pm

Trump campaign manager charged with battery over alleged reporter grab 502811600

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/29/report-trump-campaign-manager-charged-with-battery-over-reporter-incident.html?intcmp=hpbt4

Lewandowski initially denied the incident had taken place, telling Fields over Twitter he had never even met her. Trump also backed Lewandowski, telling reporters a few days later that "everybody said nothing happened. Perhaps she made the story up, I think that’s what happened.”

However, the Jupiter Police Department obtained video from the ballroom that it says parallels Field’s version of events, and subsequently charged Lewandowski.

Last edited by NigelUno on Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump campaign manager charged with battery over alleged reporter grab Empty Re: Trump campaign manager charged with battery over alleged reporter grab

Post by CORNER BLITZ Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:42 pm

#circus
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Trump campaign manager charged with battery over alleged reporter grab Empty Re: Trump campaign manager charged with battery over alleged reporter grab

Post by The_Dude Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:56 pm

#Outraged
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:00 pm

Ha ha !!
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:10 pm

Where's the crime? Even the reporter didn't flinch
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:13 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/29/lewandowski-arrest-report.html

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:14 pm

#Liars

# Trump campaign manager charged with battery over alleged reporter grab 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:34 pm

Reported to Admin.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:42 pm

Rocinante wrote:Reported to Admin.

What?

For?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:45 pm

Trump campaign manager charged with battery over alleged reporter grab 1966794946
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:53 pm

NigelUno wrote:

What?

For?

Because I hate you.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:54 pm

In other news.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:58 pm

Rocinante wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

What?

For?

Because I hate you.

Oh. You reported one of my posts. OK. I guess you cleared that up. Which one?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:01 pm

NigelUno wrote:
Rocinante wrote:

Because I hate you.

I reported this thread because shit is different around here now, Nigel. You are done ruining the board and driving traffic away. DOWN WITH NIGEL!
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:05 pm

Rocinante wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

I reported this thread because shit is different around here now, Nigel. You are done ruining the board and driving traffic away. DOWN WITH NIGEL!

Trump campaign manager charged with battery over alleged reporter grab Q8LJQ

Nigel sucks! Nigel sucks! Nigel sucks!
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:07 pm

Twisted Evil
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:09 pm

I thought this thread was about Trump and his campaign manager.

Seemed pretty clear in my first post. I thought, anyway.

People that insist on highjacking threads are ruining this board.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:16 pm

We have a political board Nigel. Post this shit there. Your passive aggressive bullshit will not stand, man.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:18 pm

Can someone tell me where in this video this assualt takes place? All I see are people wslking thtough a crowd. TIA
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:23 pm

Nordic wrote:Can someone tell me where in this video this assualt takes place? All I see are people wslking thtough a crowd. TIA

I couldn't find it either.
However, we should probably look at the "evolved" definition of assault nowadays in the popular vernacular to include feelings that are hurt.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:25 pm

Rocinante wrote:We have a political board Nigel. Post this shit there. Your passive aggressive bullshit will not stand, man.

It seems like you're playing passive aggressive. Why not just say that initially instead of reporting a post to the Admin?

You may now focus your attention on the dumb football player position epic thread that you started. Sorry for diverting you from that.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:27 pm

Nordic wrote:Can someone tell me where in this video this assualt takes place? All I see are people wslking thtough a crowd. TIA

Better video:

http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/29/donald-trump-campaign-manager-charged-battery/

And, I don't think he was charged with assault.  The charge is misdemeanor battery.

Last edited by NigelUno on Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:33 pm

xsanguine wrote:

However, we should probably look at the "evolved" definition of assault nowadays in the popular vernacular to include feelings that are hurt.

The charge is misdemeanor battery.  She had marks on her arm.  Trump campaign manager charged with battery over alleged reporter grab 2599972566
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:39 pm

NigelUno wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

The charge is misdemeanor battery.  She had marks on her arm.  Trump campaign manager charged with battery over alleged reporter grab 2599972566

My sympathy for her and what she had to experience has has no parallel..
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:52 pm

He shouldn't have grabbed her, though, in any case. Some people are making the case that she touched Trump and that's what caused him to grab her but meh.... He ain't a bodyguard.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:57 pm

Trump campaign manager charged with battery over alleged reporter grab Batteredtshirt
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:18 pm

xsanguine wrote:He shouldn't have grabbed her, though, in any case. Some people are making the case that she touched Trump and that's what caused him to grab her but meh.... He ain't a bodyguard.

Okay, I stand corrected. That guy was Trump's personal bodyguard up until recently.

According to some reports SS is saying the lady touched Trump twice and was warned to stop and this is the result.

Seems like you'd just remove the individual after the second "touch". Whatever... Dumb game.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:17 pm

xsanguine wrote:
xsanguine wrote:He shouldn't have grabbed her, though, in any case. Some people are making the case that she touched Trump and that's what caused him to grab her but meh.... He ain't a bodyguard.

Okay, I stand corrected. That guy was Trump's personal bodyguard up until recently.

According to some reports SS is saying the lady touched Trump twice and was warned to stop and this is the result.

Seems like you'd just remove the individual after the second "touch". Whatever... Dumb game.

Wait. You believe this new version of the story? Secret Service warned her, but his campaign manager was the one to pull her away? Trump campaign manager charged with battery over alleged reporter grab 502811600

And the campaign manager lied about it, and Trump said she made it up...and seems like all you want to do is attack her?

And you call it "assault"...even though it wasn't?

Why are you protecting the campaign manager? You don't think he lied?
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:22 pm

NigelUno wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Wait. You believe this new version of the story? Secret Service warned her, but his campaign manager was the one to pull her away? Trump campaign manager charged with battery over alleged reporter grab 502811600

And the campaign manager lied about it, and Trump said she made it up...and seems like all you want to do is attack her?

Why are you protecting the campaign manager? You don't think he lied?

I'm one of those weird "two sides to every story" kind of people.

It appears both sides have lied... Initially the pollack (sorry but I'm not going to go look up his name to spell it out) said it didn't happen and she says she was pulled down to the ground.

Then it turned out he grabbed her by her upper arm (which results in bruises to your forearm, apparently).

So yes, sounds like two liars trying to outdo each other.

Laughing emoticon.gif
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:12 pm

xsanguine wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Wait.  You believe this new version of the story?  Secret Service warned her, but his campaign manager was the one to pull her away?  Trump campaign manager charged with battery over alleged reporter grab 502811600

Why are you protecting the campaign manager?  You don't think he lied?  

It appears both sides have lied... Initially the pollack (sorry but I'm not going to go look up his name to spell it out) said it didn't happen and she says she was pulled down to the ground.

Then it turned out he grabbed her by her upper arm (which results in bruises to your forearm, apparently).

Laughing emoticon.gif

Trump campaign manager charged with battery over alleged reporter grab 4113017228 don't get roped in...get in and get out with Nigel threads
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:39 pm

Nordic wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Laughing emoticon.gif

Trump campaign manager charged with battery over alleged reporter grab 4113017228 don't get roped in...get in and get out with Nigel threads

The only woman alive more stunning and brave than Michelle Fields is Bruce Jenner.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:00 pm

let me get this straight..

the GOP candidate and presumptive nominee - who is a bigot, a racist and a misogynist - has a campaign manager who was arrested for assaulting a women..

that sound you hear is Trump's followers celebrating.  

And the other sound you hear is Hillary Rodham Clinton being inaugurated as the 45th President of the United States of America.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:42 pm

I'd watch the video, Bob. It's pretty underwhelming.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:10 pm

She made the story up.

#SKIM
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:12 pm

Or embellished it.

#WHOLE
#2%
#RAW
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:26 pm

xsanguine wrote:I'd watch the video, Bob. It's pretty underwhelming.
I'm sure the white guy will slide under the radar of our judicial system. It's the way it works. Doesn't make it any less obvious the type of people Trump and his ilk are, though.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:49 am

"She's got a pen in her arm which she's not supposed to have and it shows that she's a very aggressive person who's grabbing at me and touching me," Trump said. "Maybe I should file charges against her."

Trump campaign manager charged with battery over alleged reporter grab 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down