Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deyonta? Wut? (Michigan State freshman forward Deyonta Davis has decided to enter the NBA Draft.)

+7
Nordic
DWags
I.B. Fine
Other Teams Pursuing That
Vlad
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
11 posters

Go down

Deyonta?  Wut?  (Michigan State freshman forward Deyonta Davis has decided to enter the NBA Draft.) Empty Deyonta? Wut? (Michigan State freshman forward Deyonta Davis has decided to enter the NBA Draft.)

Post by NigelUno Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 11:56

Deyonta?  Wut?  (Michigan State freshman forward Deyonta Davis has decided to enter the NBA Draft.) 1550444538

Last edited by NigelUno on Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 12:15; edited 2 times in total
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Deyonta?  Wut?  (Michigan State freshman forward Deyonta Davis has decided to enter the NBA Draft.) Empty Re: Deyonta? Wut? (Michigan State freshman forward Deyonta Davis has decided to enter the NBA Draft.)

Post by NigelUno Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 11:57

http://www.msuspartans.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/041216aab.html

Michigan State freshman forward Deyonta Davis has decided to enter the NBA Draft. He plans to sign with an agent and forego his final three years of eligibility.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Deyonta?  Wut?  (Michigan State freshman forward Deyonta Davis has decided to enter the NBA Draft.) Empty Re: Deyonta? Wut? (Michigan State freshman forward Deyonta Davis has decided to enter the NBA Draft.)

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 11:58

Deyonta stop asking a bunch of questions...

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 11:58

NigelUno wrote:http://www.msuspartans.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/041216aab.html

Michigan State freshman forward Deyonta Davis has decided to enter the NBA Draft. He plans to sign with an agent and forego his final three years of eligibility.
I wish him well and thank him for all he gave MSU.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 11:59

So we're adding 4 and losing 6. Please check my math.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 12:01

Quote from Michigan State basketball coach Tom Izzo:

“As a coach, my job is to help my players grow both on and off the basketball court. Over the last year, Deyonta has improved as a player, as he is just starting to tap his true potential. Off the court, there is no question that he has grown by leaps and bounds as he matures as a young man. I’ve been fortunate to live my dreams, but the real thrill as a coach is getting to see my players live their dreams. I look forward to following Deyonta’s development and career in the NBA for years to come.”
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 12:01

Quote from Deyonta Davis:

“I asked Coach Izzo and Coach Guy to do research for me. The information that came back made me decide to enter the draft. It was a tough decision, but after talking to my family and coaches, I felt it was the right decision and one I’m fully committed to. I’d like to thank all of the people that helped me this year – my teammates and coaches, the academic support staff and especially the fans that welcomed me with open arms. Because of their help, I’m in position to fulfill a lifelong dream of playing in the NBA. This has been a great year for me at Michigan State – including a memorable trip to Italy, being a part of the best start in school history and winning the Big Ten Tournament. I will always be a Spartan and look forward to coming back to campus like so many other pros do now.”
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 12:02

Quote from Nigel:

"Shit"
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 12:05

Quote from Bobby Sak:

"I'm not worried".

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 12:06

NigelUno wrote:Quote from Nigel:

"Shit"

Why do we need a quote from Nigel? Especially from Nigel quoting Nigel?
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 12:09

Vlad wrote:Quote from Vlad:

"Why do we need a quote from Nigel? Especially from Nigel quoting Nigel"?

fixed.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 12:10

Hello Nick Ward.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 12:21

Quote from otpt

I'm worried
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 12:21

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Quote from otpt

I'm worried
that makes you a great American and a damn fine Spartan.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 12:31

I'm high
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 12:37

Vlad wrote:So we're adding 4 and losing 6. Please check my math.

That's negative two. What about Drake Harris? Could he maybe play basketball?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 12:38

DWags wrote:

Got room for Spike now.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 12:38

I.B. Fine wrote:

I'm high

Deyonta?  Wut?  (Michigan State freshman forward Deyonta Davis has decided to enter the NBA Draft.) 502811600 not anymore I'm at work. Check back at 6:30 MDT
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 12:42

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Deyonta?  Wut?  (Michigan State freshman forward Deyonta Davis has decided to enter the NBA Draft.) 502811600 not anymore I'm at work. Check back at 6:30 MDT
That's what Josh Gordon said! Deyonta?  Wut?  (Michigan State freshman forward Deyonta Davis has decided to enter the NBA Draft.) 1550444538  
Deyonta?  Wut?  (Michigan State freshman forward Deyonta Davis has decided to enter the NBA Draft.) 502811600
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15185642/suspended-josh-gordon-cleveland-browns-fails-drug-test
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 12:46

Adding 4 and losing 7 (Denzel, Forbes, Costello, that other big center guy, DD, Bess and future NBA All-Star Clark)
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 13:17

Pretty sure we are losing 7. 4 seniors, 2 transfers, and one nba. 50% turnover. Wonderful. Add in the typical Stress fractures and it will be over 60%
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 13:35

Next year went from natty to average in 2 days
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 13:36

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Next year went from natty to average in 2 days

We might have a shot at the NIT natty. A long shot, but a shot nonetheless.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 13:38

xsanguine wrote:

We might have a shot at the NIT natty. A long shot, but a shot nonetheless.
January - February - Izzo - April

(when is the game??)

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 13:42

NigelUno wrote:Quote from Deyonta Davis:

“I asked Coach Izzo and Coach Guy to do research for me. The information that came back made me decide to enter the draft. It was a tough decision, but after talking to my family and coaches, I felt it was the right decision and one I’m fully committed to. I’d like to thank all of the people that helped me this year – my teammates and coaches, the academic support staff and especially the fans that welcomed me with open arms. Because of their help, I’m in position to fulfill a lifelong dream of playing in the NBA. This has been a great year for me at Michigan State – including a memorable trip to Italy, being a part of the best start in school history and winning the Big Ten Tournament. I will always be a Spartan and look forward to coming back to campus like so many other pros do now.”

Video of Izzo.

Deyonta?  Wut?  (Michigan State freshman forward Deyonta Davis has decided to enter the NBA Draft.) Screaming_internally
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 13:43

NigelUno wrote:
DWags wrote:

Got room for Spike now.

I'd love it if we took him. Put him in to bomb threes against Michigan just as a fuck you.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 14:15

steveschneider wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Got room for Spike now.

I'd love it if we took him. Put him in to bomb threes against Michigan just as a fuck you.

I really never cared for him much but the heads exploding on MGoBlow would be worth it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 14:16

LooseGoose wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I really never cared for him much but the heads exploding on MGoBlow would be worth it.

Can he play in the post?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 14:17

steveschneider wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Got room for Spike now.

I doubt he could hack it academically at MSU.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 14:18

LooseGoose wrote:
steveschneider wrote:

I guess there's a risk to it. Say we offer and he refuses then it's a fuck you to us.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 14:25

That shit happens to me every third day.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 15:51

Is this the right thread to melt down in? Or is the other thread more appropriate for melting down?

I need to melt. Downwards. But I want to do it in the thread that offers the most bang for the buck.
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 12 Apr 2016 - 16:10

Izzo puts guys in the NBA.

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Apr 2016 - 10:54

Ranking every underclassman who has declared for the 2016 NBA Draft
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly Fri 15 Apr 2016 - 10:57

Don't necessarily agree with this last part but he certainly has the skills to improve.

has quite a bit of explosive athletic ability that translates well to the defensive end, where he's comfortable both inside and on the perimeter.
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down