Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?

+28
Cameron
SawGreen
MasonGuy
LoneWolfSparty
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
Wally Fairway
BRODSON
Chitown_Badger
Death Roe
CORNER BLITZ
EdMartinsLoan
Giant Moose
Blanch32
Notorious GiB
tanfan!
Spartan G. Thug
Masturbates
Crazy Jim9
Three_Putt_Par
DITKA
Travis of the Cosmos
Jaheab
NigelUno
SBSpartan
tTy
Frank Ricard
SeeRockCity
32 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?

Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 3 ]
Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 2 ]
Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 5 ]
[ 0 ]
Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 4 ]
Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 5 ]
Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 6 ]
Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 6 ]
Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 11 ]
Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 50

Poll closed

Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?

Post by LoneWolfSparty 2014-05-16, 16:24

Solid Fluff.

Lock it.
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Which now retired RCMB Legend would you want back on The Swill?

Post by MasonGuy 2014-05-16, 16:31

Dee Brown. Good write in vote that I forgot all about.
MasonGuy
MasonGuy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SawGreen 2014-05-16, 16:34

tDPR write-in vote.
SawGreen
SawGreen
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2014-05-16, 18:25

DITKA wrote:Was tDPR even on the old school board?  None the less a good poster.

No offense to anyone, but when I think RCMB legend I am thinking circa 2000-2005, not when the board became an absolute shithole and started to sell out continuously to what it has become today.

I joined the vBulletin board in 2006, and I'm pretty sure tDPR was a member before I was.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2014-05-16, 22:58

Crazy Tershak
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Matador 2014-05-16, 23:17

Who did MsuJdog morph into?
The Matador
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2014-05-16, 23:26

The Matador wrote:Who did MsuJdog morph into?

As far as I know, he's not posting anymore. Though I don't really believe that. Ask tTy.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2014-05-17, 00:52

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:

As far as I know, he's not posting anymore. Though I don't really believe that. Ask tTy.

I don't think he ever changed his namo..... I could prolly recruit him. Maybe even get Pinconning Cheese and Lorenzo tTexan... or Silent Bob maybe....

I know people. Just sayin....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WCS 2014-05-17, 01:25

recent legend Griff241...old school legend Pocket Aces...

tDPR is not a legend...an ok poster, though.
WCS
WCS
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SBSpartan 2014-05-17, 12:03

gHost Spartan wrote:

Griff and Jacques Strapp were solid posters

Griff was a solid poster for sure. I am good with considering him great just based on the sandwich thread.
SBSpartan
SBSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Dutch 2014-05-17, 12:44

Vote for 40oz and Costa Mesa Spartan.
Black Dutch
Black Dutch
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2