Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So some random chick sent a pic of her vag to me

+25
Nommad2
LoneWolfSparty
Spartan Nachos
BRODSON
RBW Spartan
y2kMgrad
SpartanStu
Cym Jim
Masturbates
Ben Seaver
SeeRockCity
MJ
Buffalo Spartan
Jor El
Dendrobates
Blanch32
WhiteBoyHatcher
goodbar
Turtleneck
JEK
Other Teams Pursuing That
The Lonely Stoner
DWags
Ass Dan
DnvrSprtnhd
29 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

So some random chick sent a pic of her vag to me Empty So some random chick sent a pic of her vag to me

Post by DnvrSprtnhd Sat 17 May 2014 - 12:44

I have a Denver area code even though I move out of there a while ago, she must have mixed up someone's digits and sent it to me. I want her to learn a lesson about bad choices, what should I do?
DnvrSprtnhd
DnvrSprtnhd
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

So some random chick sent a pic of her vag to me Empty Re: So some random chick sent a pic of her vag to me

Post by Ass Dan Sat 17 May 2014 - 12:44

Post it here and send get a link
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

So some random chick sent a pic of her vag to me Empty Re: So some random chick sent a pic of her vag to me

Post by DWags Sat 17 May 2014 - 12:45

Post it here
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Ass Dan Sat 17 May 2014 - 12:45

Ass Dan wrote:Post it here and send get a link

Her* can't edit on mobile
Ass Dan
Ass Dan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lonely Stoner Sat 17 May 2014 - 12:47

Ass Dan wrote:

Her* can't edit on mobile

Yep. I'm calling bollocks on OP unless he provides proof of this interaction.
The Lonely Stoner
The Lonely Stoner
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Sat 17 May 2014 - 12:48

PM it to me.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 17 May 2014 - 12:52

Let's run a contest with it: guess the age and use of it and text her to provide us the correct answer at 6:00pm. Who ever wins gets a free membership to this site. I'm paying.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK Sat 17 May 2014 - 12:53

Ask her if she enjoys receiving fellatio.

-Nucky
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Sat 17 May 2014 - 12:59

Was it a vag or half eaten Arby's roast beef sandwich?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by goodbar Sat 17 May 2014 - 13:00

I can't begin to tell you how disappointed I am that you didn't include the pic with your original post.
goodbar
goodbar
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 17 May 2014 - 13:07

Too late, I already came.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Sat 17 May 2014 - 13:13

Moar pucs
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates Sat 17 May 2014 - 13:17

This thread sucks.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 17 May 2014 - 13:19

Are we running my contest or not?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Jor El Sat 17 May 2014 - 13:23

Great opportunity. Poor execution.
Jor El
Jor El
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Buffalo Spartan Sat 17 May 2014 - 13:27

PM please.
Buffalo Spartan
Buffalo Spartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sat 17 May 2014 - 14:07

2 hours later and nothing still?

**** you OP!
MJ
MJ
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Sat 17 May 2014 - 14:32

Please don't. Would violate our terms of service.

SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Seaver Sat 17 May 2014 - 16:42

So some random chick sent a pic of her vag to me Tumblr_lqo58sEKnB1qbc3f2
SeeRockCity wrote:Please don't.  Would violate our terms of service.

Womp womp  So some random chick sent a pic of her vag to me 992749028 
Ben Seaver
Ben Seaver
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Masturbates Sat 17 May 2014 - 16:58

PM it to me, I feel like emptying my jizz sack
Masturbates
Masturbates
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cym Jim Sat 17 May 2014 - 19:25

DnvrSprtnhd wrote:I have a Denver area code even though I move out of there a while ago, she must have mixed up someone's digits and sent it to me. I want her to learn a lesson about bad choices, what should I do?
My wife has a Denver area code. What does it look like? Any piercings or vajazzling?
Cym Jim
Cym Jim
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sat 17 May 2014 - 19:40

Cym Jim wrote:
My wife has a Denver area code. What does it look like? Any piercings or vajazzling?

No, it looks nothing like your wife's. No worries.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK Sat 17 May 2014 - 19:47

Why did you guys choose a board with such provider terms? Just curious.
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DnvrSprtnhd Sat 17 May 2014 - 20:14

Cym Jim wrote:
no piercings or vajazzling, she missed a spot or two when shaving. Sorry I won't post or pm, what should I do?delete it or send a message back that she has daddy issues and makes terrible life choices.
DnvrSprtnhd
DnvrSprtnhd
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Lonely Stoner Sat 17 May 2014 - 20:18

DnvrSprtnhd wrote:
no piercings or vajazzling, she missed a spot or two when shaving. Sorry I won't post or pm, what should I do?delete it or send a message back that she has daddy issues and makes terrible life choices.

What you should do is not be a bitch and post pics. It's called photoshop, just throw Sparty over the slit and I think you'll be fine.
The Lonely Stoner
The Lonely Stoner
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 17 May 2014 - 20:24

The Lonely Stoner wrote:

What you should do is not be a bitch and post pics. It's called photoshop, just throw Sparty over the slit and I think you'll be fine.

Bingo. If you don't have PS, use MS Paint. If you don't know how to do that, PM it to me and I'll do it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanStu Sat 17 May 2014 - 21:15

Scale this down and put this over it.  I dont need to see our glorious Spartan over some nasty texted taint.

So some random chick sent a pic of her vag to me Article-0-0CFE5148000005DC-908_308x425
SpartanStu
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Sat 17 May 2014 - 21:37

JEK wrote:

They're all that way. To get around that, we'd need to host the site independently. This costs money but that's not really the problem. We're looking into options.

The real issue is that if you allow this kind of thing, then we lose at least half the posters during the day because they can no longer open the site at work, the board dies a slow death. In the end, do we really need that here? What does it add to the board to allow people to post pr0n? Is it worth killing the board during the day, just so that people can post pictures of boobs?
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Sat 17 May 2014 - 21:38

SeeRockCity wrote:
JEK wrote:

They're all that way.  To get around that, we'd need to host the site independently.  This costs money, we're looking into options. But that's not really the problem.  

The real issue is that if you allow this kind of thing, then we lose at least half the posters during the day because they can no longer open the site at work, the board dies a slow death.  In the end, do we really need that here?  What does it add to the board to allow people to post pr0n? Is it worth killing the board during the day, just so that people can post pictures of boobs?
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK Sat 17 May 2014 - 21:44

SeeRockCity wrote:

They're all that way.  To get around that, we'd need to host the site independently.  This costs money but that's not really the problem.  We're looking into options.

The real issue is that if you allow this kind of thing, then we lose at least half the posters during the day because they can no longer open the site at work, the board dies a slow death.  In the end, do we really need that here?  What does it add to the board to allow people to post pr0n? Is it worth killing the board during the day, just so that people can post pictures of boobs?

I agree about the pron. Wish we could swear though. Something about a well-timed f-bomb that is funny.
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher Sat 17 May 2014 - 21:44

FWIW I know of a board with a NSFW sub forum. No pictures of scantily clad women are allowed anywhere else on the board. If a mod sees them, they remove them or move them to the NSFW forum. Anything goes in the NSFW area. It works out pretty nicely. I think you need to have like 300 posts or something to gain access to the NSFW area.

If and when you ever move to your own server, food for thought.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad Sat 17 May 2014 - 21:45

Did you sniff your phone?
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity Sat 17 May 2014 - 22:02

JEK wrote:
SeeRockCity wrote:

They're all that way.  To get around that, we'd need to host the site independently.  This costs money but that's not really the problem.  We're looking into options.

I agree about the pron. Wish we could swear though. Something about a well-timed f-bomb that is funny.  

Dude, you can swear all day long. The word F u c k is censored as a joke (making fun of the old board a little). You can say fucking, Fuckwad, shitfuck, fucktard, fuckomatic, fuckme, etc.

I left the censor on for **** because I think it's kind of become an inside joke here.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

Back to top Go down

Post by RBW Spartan Sat 17 May 2014 - 22:06

[quote="SeeRockCity"][quote="JEK"][quote="SeeRockCity"]

The real issue is that if you allow this kind of thing, then we lose at least half the posters during the day because they can no longer open the site at work, the board dies a slow death.  In the end, do we really need that here?  What does it add to the board to allow people to post pr0n? Is it worth killing the board during the day, just so that people can post pictures of boobs?[/quote]

I agree about the pron. Wish we could swear though. Something about a well-timed f-bomb that is funny.  [/quote]

Dude, you can swear all day long.  The word F u c k is censored as a joke (making fun of the old board a little).  You can say fucking, Fuckwad, shitfuck, fucktard, fuckomatic, fuckme, etc.

I left the censor on for **** because I think it's kind of become an inside joke here.[/quote]

You should censor **** and rcmb just to really confuse people.
RBW Spartan
RBW Spartan
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by BRODSON Sun 18 May 2014 - 13:19

thx for the thread
BRODSON
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Nachos Sun 18 May 2014 - 17:22

So some random chick sent a pic of her vag to me Beef
Spartan Nachos
Spartan Nachos
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Spartan Nachos Sun 18 May 2014 - 17:22

So some random chick sent a pic of her vag to me Beef
Spartan Nachos
Spartan Nachos
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by LoneWolfSparty Sun 18 May 2014 - 17:33

Spartan Nachos wrote:So some random chick sent a pic of her vag to me Beef

Not a fan of your post.....but your avatar is the coolest one on this site! MAIDEN! So some random chick sent a pic of her vag to me 3493939353 
LoneWolfSparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nommad2 Mon 19 May 2014 - 13:12

Tell the chick that your friends asked for moar pics.
Nommad2
Nommad2
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon 19 May 2014 - 13:14

I hate you
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next