Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Children's Minister Is Arrested in An Undercover Underage Sex Sting in Tennessee

+2
tGreenWay
Robert J Sakimano
6 posters

Go down

A Children's Minister Is Arrested in An Undercover Underage Sex Sting in Tennessee Empty A Children's Minister Is Arrested in An Undercover Underage Sex Sting in Tennessee

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon May 23, 2016 3:49 pm

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said in a release two of the men, including a children’s minister, arrested in “Operation Someone Like Me” responded to ads for what they thought were girls under the age of 18

Children's Minister Among Those Arrested in Sex Sting
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

A Children's Minister Is Arrested in An Undercover Underage Sex Sting in Tennessee Empty Re: A Children's Minister Is Arrested in An Undercover Underage Sex Sting in Tennessee

Post by tGreenWay Mon May 23, 2016 4:13 pm

There must be some kind of mistake.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

A Children's Minister Is Arrested in An Undercover Underage Sex Sting in Tennessee Empty Re: A Children's Minister Is Arrested in An Undercover Underage Sex Sting in Tennessee

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Mon May 23, 2016 4:14 pm

Was one of the other ones rexrode?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon May 23, 2016 4:16 pm

You never know just what a person means when they say "family values."
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 5:05 pm

Bob must have missed the front page when his last thread got moved to the bin.

Strange how he only finds church and conservative flaws, others must be guilt free in his world.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon May 23, 2016 5:10 pm

LooseGoose wrote:Bob must have missed the front page when his last thread got moved to the bin.

Strange how he only finds church and conservative flaws, others must be guilt free in his world.

I can't speak for Roberto, but I think you've missed his point. I seriously doubt he thinks anyone is guilt free. But moreso than any other large group of people, Conservatives and the religious consistently stake their claims to the moral high ground. It's called hypocrisy, which is what Booby is pointing out.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 5:20 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Bob must have missed the front page when his last thread got moved to the bin.

I can't speak for Roberto, but I think you've missed his point. I seriously doubt he thinks anyone is guilt free. But moreso than any other large group of people, Conservatives and the religious consistently stake their claims to the moral high ground. It's called hypocrisy, which is what Booby is pointing out.

Are you fucking serious? Liberals as much or more than Conservatives attempt to tell us all how to live. Sin taxes, soda taxes, what I can or can't do on my own land, etc, etc, etc. Every fucking politician out there of any stripe knows better than you or I how we should live our lives. If you truly think that urge is in any way limited to one side you're extremely naive.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Mon May 23, 2016 5:22 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Was one of the other ones rexrode?

LOL he kind of looked like him.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon May 23, 2016 5:29 pm

LooseGoose wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Are you fucking serious?   Liberals as much or more than Conservatives attempt to tell us all how to live.   Sin taxes, soda taxes, what I can or can't do on my own land, etc, etc, etc.  Every fucking politician out there of any stripe knows better than you or I how we should live our lives.  If you truly think that urge is in any way limited to one side you're extremely naive.

Supporting a soda tax is different from staunchly opposing same sex marriage and then getting caught taking it in ass from a male prostitute in a hotel. Supporting cigarette taxes is different from making a career out of preaching family values only to end up getting caught paying hush money so somebody would keep quiet about the children you molested.

Last edited by Turtleneck on Mon May 23, 2016 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 5:53 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Are you fucking serious?   Liberals as much or more than Conservatives attempt to tell us all how to live.   Sin taxes, soda taxes, what I can or can't do on my own land, etc, etc, etc.  Every fucking politician out there of any stripe knows better than you or I how we should live our lives.  If you truly think that urge is in any way limited to one side you're extremely naive.

Supporting a soda tax is different from stanchly opposing same sex marriage and then getting caught taking it in ass from a male prostitute in a hotel. Supporting cigarette taxes is different from making a career out of preaching family values only to end up getting caught paying hush money so somebody would keep quiet about the children you molested.

And again that ignores all the shit that goes the other way. Dems/Progressives that love women until they rape them. That demand equal pay for women and don't pay equally themselves. That want to protect the "children" while their pals and funders in Hollywood rape the shit out of them. Etc, Etc. I'm not denying that a lot of Republican politicians and church leaders are frauds, but it's just as bad on the other side and you seem to be denying that reality.

Oh I know you don't hear as much about it but go take a look at the Editorial Board of the lib favorite Huff Post and talk to me about why not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Mon May 23, 2016 5:56 pm

Nobody is denying it goes both ways. I was pointing out the absurdity of making soda taxes analogous to trying to meet underage girls on the Internet.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Mon May 23, 2016 5:56 pm

Wow - seems as though I hit a nerve.

I post a link about a fine Christian, a children's minister even, being arrested for soliciting sex from and underage kid and LooseGoose becomes enraged.

Man, I'm sorry that you're upset by this. Maybe the undercover officer was asking for it?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2016 6:42 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:Wow - seems as though I hit a nerve.

I post a link about a fine Christian, a children's minister even,  being arrested for soliciting sex from and underage kid and LooseGoose becomes enraged.

Man, I'm sorry that you're upset by this. Maybe the undercover officer was asking for it?

How do you know he was a fine Christian Bob?   Sucking his dick in the back room?     lol, I'm not enraged not matter how many times you say it here and elsewhere.   I'm amused at your tunnel vision of the world, I know people from all walks are scum and accept that. You are stuck on your belief that it's all one sided. It's a child like belief but I'm glad it soothes you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Mon May 23, 2016 9:16 pm

tGreenWay wrote:

And we all know Bob doesn't have a hypocritical bone in the fingers he types with.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue May 24, 2016 7:57 am

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

And we all know Bob doesn't have a hypocritical bone in the fingers he types with.
I humbly request that you pray for me.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue May 24, 2016 7:58 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:Wow - seems as though I hit a nerve.

I post a link about a fine Christian, a children's minister even,  being arrested for soliciting sex from and underage kid and LooseGoose becomes enraged.

How do you know he was a fine Christian Bob?   Sucking his dick in the back room?     lol, I'm not enraged not matter how many times you say it here and elsewhere.   I'm amused at your tunnel vision of the world, I know people from all walks are scum and accept that. You are stuck on your belief that it's all one sided. It's a child like belief but I'm glad it soothes you.
I'm sorry that your religious friend is a kiddie fiddler..

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 9:22 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'm sorry that your religious friend is a kiddie fiddler..

You really scorched me with that one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Tue May 24, 2016 9:25 am

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm sorry that your religious friend is a kiddie fiddler..

You really scorched me with that one.
A Children's Minister Is Arrested in An Undercover Underage Sex Sting in Tennessee White-house-abedini-prayer

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down