Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For-profit schools: Some things just can't be left to the market

+2
xsanguine
Turtleneck
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

For-profit schools: Some things just can't be left to the market Empty For-profit schools: Some things just can't be left to the market

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-01, 18:00

Most For-Profit Students Wind Up Worse Off Than If They Had Never Enrolled in the First Place
http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2016/06/for-profit-earnings/485141/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

For-profit schools: Some things just can't be left to the market Empty Re: For-profit schools: Some things just can't be left to the market

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-01, 18:22

I prefer nationalistic indoctrination.

For-profit schools: Some things just can't be left to the market Cj1NMNlWUAA9_tr
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

For-profit schools: Some things just can't be left to the market Empty Re: For-profit schools: Some things just can't be left to the market

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-01, 18:26

Don't be salty about what Travis did to you. He banned me, too.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-01, 18:31

Goddamnit, my Milo gif didn't work.... ahh well, I'll post the generic version (it loses its context and makes me look like a homophobe, though)...

For-profit schools: Some things just can't be left to the market Mockup-bdf695cf_large

I like the milo version better...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cj1NMNlWUAA9_tr.jpg
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-01, 22:03

xsanguine wrote:Goddamnit, my Milo gif didn't work.... ahh well, I'll post the generic version (it loses its context and makes me look like a homophobe, though)...

For-profit schools: Some things just can't be left to the market Mockup-bdf695cf_large

I like the milo version better...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cj1NMNlWUAA9_tr.jpg

Feminism is cancer.....Milo is the answer.  I would fuck Milo and I aint even gay. For-profit schools: Some things just can't be left to the market 992749028
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-01, 22:10

I've had plenty of gay friends and several have tried their thing on me to which I would politely decline... I'm just not attracted to men, sexually... and I've always felt sexuality is on a spectrum rather than a fine line... but Milo is an attractive individual because he is incapable of being offended. I dig people like that. Many of my gay friends would use the term fag to refer to each other when they were gay and bitchy or whatever.

It's one thing when someone is using the term in anger or in the context of trying to embarrass or humiliate someone but they're just sounds. People give these words power.

Of course, I think Milo is batshit crazy regarding his religious views and his support for Trump. I just enjoy watching him do his thing with regards to PC-culture and 3rd wave feminism. Even as a liberal I enjoyed watching Ann Coulter for the exact same reason... even though I completely disagreed with her about immigration. And still do.

Having said all that... I would party the night away with Milo and share an 8-ball or two with him (he's known to enjoy the yayo).
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-01, 22:15

xsanguine wrote:I've had plenty of gay friends and several have tried their thing on me to which I would politely decline... I'm just not attracted to men, sexually... and I've always felt sexuality is on a spectrum rather than a fine line... but Milo is an attractive individual because he is incapable of being offended. I dig people like that. Many of my gay friends would use the term fag to refer to each other when they were gay and bitchy or whatever.

It's one thing when someone is using the term in anger or in the context of trying to embarrass or humiliate someone but they're just sounds. People give these words power.

Of course, I think Milo is batshit crazy regarding his religious views and his support for Trump. I just enjoy watching him do his thing with regards to PC-culture and 3rd wave feminism. Even as a liberal I enjoyed watching Ann Coulter for the exact same reason... even though I completely disagreed with her about immigration. And still do.

Having said all that... I would party the night away with Milo and share an 8-ball or two with him (he's known to enjoy the yayo).

Agreed, I found Milo cause he supported Trump but I would still love him if he said fuck trump tomorrow. What he is doing do the regressive left is amazing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-01, 22:24

He's exposed this crazy neo-left culture for what it is.

Trying to keep people from watching a speech in an auditorium through force? Really? Feminists won't debate him anymore because he's embarrassed them on television... so the 20 year olds resort to forcibly keeping people from attending the events he's invited to speak at.

I figured out how they came up with that crazy 1 in 4 women in college are "sexually assaulted" statistic... observe....

And from last night...

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-01, 22:32

xsanguine wrote:He's exposed this crazy neo-left culture for what it is.

Trying to keep people from watching a speech in an auditorium through force? Really? Feminists won't debate him anymore because he's embarrassed them on television... so the 20 year olds resort to forcibly keeping people from attending the events he's invited to speak at.

I figured out how they came up with that crazy 1 in 4 women in college are "sexually assaulted" statistic... observe....

And from last night...

My god, universities are truly fucked. It's same way on MSU campus. All Bernie Sanders little snowflakes. I watched him last night at UCLA on youtube. He was with David Rubin, it was good. I couldn't stop laughing. Add in TrigglyPuff from one of his other talks, the SJW warriors are cray cray. TrigglyPuff still best all time For-profit schools: Some things just can't be left to the market 502811600

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-01, 22:35

On the real, I feel horrible for TrigglyPuff. I honestly think she's in that group because she found acceptance in a tough, tough world. She's probably had a really rough life.

I laughed at Aids Skrillex and Carl the Cuck, the girl from DePaul that used dancing as some sort of argument... but it was hard for me to rejoice in the doxing of Triggly.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-01, 22:42

xsanguine wrote:On the real, I feel horrible for TrigglyPuff. I honestly think she's in that group because she found acceptance in a tough, tough world. She's probably had a really rough life.

I laughed at Aids Skrillex and Carl the Cuck, the girl from DePaul that used dancing as some sort of argument... but it was hard for me to rejoice in the doxing of Triggly.

I don't know, I'm split now. You show up to a public event for Milo and act like that......she got what she wanted. She knew dam well....but maybe your right....she could be to stupid to realize any of this.  If thats the case, I feel sorry for her tough upbringing. However, she is an adult now acting like a petulant child in public. O well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-01, 22:48

SpartanDawgs265 wrote:
xsanguine wrote:On the real, I feel horrible for TrigglyPuff. I honestly think she's in that group because she found acceptance in a tough, tough world. She's probably had a really rough life.

I don't know, I'm split now. You show up to a public event for Milo and act like that......she got what she wanted. She knew dam well....but maybe your right....she could be to stupid to realize any of this.  If thats the case, I feel sorry for her tough upbringing. However, she is an adult now acting like a petulant child in public. O well.

With any normal individual I would completely agree with you. Fair game and take the gloves off. I just get a different impression from "Triggly". It's an assumption, sure... but, as a very observant person I get the sense she didn't get a lot of acceptance from people growing up.

When you're Shaun King or someone like that... you deserve the onslaught of facts and reason that are going to come your way to show how much of an idiot and a fake you are. Even Shaun King has some insecurities that lead him down the road of acting like something he's not that he battles with.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-01, 22:52

xsanguine wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

I don't know, I'm split now. You show up to a public event for Milo and act like that......she got what she wanted. She knew dam well....but maybe your right....she could be to stupid to realize any of this.  If thats the case, I feel sorry for her tough upbringing.  However, she is an adult now acting like a petulant child in public. O well.

With any normal individual I would completely agree with you. Fair game and take the gloves off. I just get a different impression from "Triggly". It's an assumption, sure... but, as a very observant person I get the sense she didn't get a lot of acceptance from people growing up.

When you're Shaun King or someone like that... you deserve the onslaught of facts and reason that are going to come your way to show how much of an idiot and a fake you are. Even Shaun King has some insecurities that lead him down the road of acting like something he's not that he battles with.

I hereeee yâ
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-01, 22:56

xsanguine wrote:
SpartanDawgs265 wrote:

You're giving yourself a little too much credit.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-01, 22:58

What am I not observant of, Turtleneck? I was gonna wait till tomorrow to start fighting again but let's do it.

Maybe observant is the wrong word. I've always been sensitive to the person that's been picked on. That's different than the person that needs to be knocked off their throne. Trigglypuff has no throne, she's doing what she feels she has to do to further her acceptance in the one group that has accepted her. I often feel like many 3rd wave feminists are like this. They're not there for any intellectual reasons but because they found a place to belong and exist where they haven't previously.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-01, 23:11

I do not know who you're talking about. I know who Milo person is, but that is it.

I hate the people that want everybody to shut up so they can condition us to think and speak the same way. That is not how it works. I also hate Milo and his ilk. Different sides of the same coin. Both sides are so authoritative in pushing their worldview as if it is the only acceptable worldview. But both sides are so poorly informed at the same time. I do not waste my time with those who magically mix their incompetence with arrogance.  

I do not respect anybody that works for that hack outfit, Breitibart. On its best day most of its articles look like they were written by school children.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-01, 23:14

How is Milo keeping from anyone speaking their opinions? How is he authoritarian?

Which of his opinions is poorly informed?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-01, 23:17

And from last night...

So, the question is- why didn't this happen for democrat candidates? Certainly there is passion in both sides and both can be known to be aggressive.

Does it stand to reason that maybe democrats are a little smarter about where they choose to campaign? Maybe a conservative marching into a college campus isn't the best choice for heir candidacy when Charlottle MI is just down the street? Just like a democrat isn't necessarily spending their time in Howell (unless that states version of Howell has a large Union base.)

On the other hand, maybe conservatives are smart about it. Maybe they realize that their base feeds off of that controversy and that "us against all of those goddamn liberals" mentality so they put themselves in a position to attract more of that attention instead of positive attention (edit- and then they make sure there are cameras on everyone so they can post negative attention on the you tubes.) Now that I think about it, it's more likely that they are intentionally trying to drum up that kind of attention.

Last edited by Travis of the Cosmos on 2016-06-01, 23:21; edited 1 time in total
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-01, 23:18

xsanguine wrote:How is Milo keeping from anyone speaking their opinions? How is he authoritarian?

Do your own research instead of jumping at what you just want to believe must be right. Fucking lazy ass America.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-01, 23:23

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

And from last night...

So, the question is- why didn't this happen for democrat candidates? Certainly there is passion in both sides and both can be known to be aggressive.

Does it stand to reason that maybe democrats are a little smarter about where they choose to campaign? Maybe a conservative marching into a college campus isn't the best choice for heir candidacy when Charlottle MI is just down the street? Just like a democrat isn't necessarily spending their time in Howell (unless that states version of Howell has a large Union base.)

On the other hand, maybe conservatives are smart about it. Maybe they realize that their base feeds off of that controversy and that "us against all of those goddamn liberals" mentality so they put themselves in a position to attract more of that attention instead of positive attention. Now that I think about it, it's more likely that they are intentionally trying to drum up that kind of attention.

I don't know. This happened at Trump's speech's that didn't take place on college campuses. Rather than focusing on... maybe conservatives shouldn't speak there or there or there... why not focus on the tactics to shut down their freedom of speech? Like I said, violent Bernie supporters got a Trump event shut down through the initiation of force. Why isn't that lambasted? Why isn't violence treated as it should? These people are authoritarians and don't want the free exchange of ideas. It's not my opinion, it's observed through their actions.

I'm pro gay marriage (abolition of government in marriage), I'm pro drug legalization, I'm pro choice... why aren't conservatives trying to shut down Bernie events in the same manner these people are trying to shut down events on the opposite side?

Maybe the conservatives are smart because they realize liberals these days are just pro-violence and anti free speech?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-01, 23:24

Turtleneck wrote:
xsanguine wrote:How is Milo keeping from anyone speaking their opinions? How is he authoritarian?

Do your own research instead of jumping at what you just want to believe must be right. Fucking lazy ass America.

The burden of proof is on you, hombre. I'm not going to just create a strawman to attack.

Back up your claims, homie.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-01, 23:25

Keep in mind, Travis. I'm as opposed to Trump as I am Bernie, Hillary, or Obama. I took on the job of maintaining the thread because I thought he was a fun candidate to follow. I got bored with him and now want to switch to Gary Johnson because, intellectually, I empathize with his positions more than anyone else (and there are still some very strong disagreements there).
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-01, 23:26

xsanguine wrote:

On the other hand, maybe conservatives are smart about it. Maybe they realize that their base feeds off of that controversy and that "us against all of those goddamn liberals" mentality so they put themselves in a position to attract more of that attention instead of positive attention. Now that I think about it, it's more likely that they are intentionally trying to drum up that kind of attention.

I don't know. This happened at Trump's speech's that didn't take place on college campuses. Rather than focusing on... maybe conservatives shouldn't speak there or there or there... why not focus on the tactics to shut down their freedom of speech? Like I said, violent Bernie supporters got a Trump event shut down through the initiation of force. Why isn't that lambasted? Why isn't violence treated as it should? These people are authoritarians and don't want the free exchange of ideas. It's not my opinion, it's observed through their actions.

I'm pro gay marriage (abolition of government in marriage), I'm pro drug legalization, I'm pro choice... why aren't conservatives trying to shut down Bernie events in the same manner these people are trying to shut down events on the opposite side?

Maybe the conservatives are smart because they realize liberals these days are just pro-violence and anti free speech?

Fuck off with Trump and freedom of speech. Trump does not care about freedom of speech in the least bit. He wanted to sue Ted Cruz for running an ad with a clip of a Trump interview from the 1990s. He said he wants to loosen libel laws so it is easier to sue the press. Trump does not care about freedom of speech. Find somebody else to worry about.

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2016-06-01, 23:27; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-01, 23:27

I fear another banning. This Ballast Point Dorado is too tasty to stop....
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-01, 23:27

Turtleneck wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

Fuck off with Trump and freedom of speech. Trump does not care about freedom of speech in the least bit. He wanted to sue Ted Cruz for running an ad with a clip of a Trump interview from the 1990s. He said he wants to loosen libel laws so it is easier to sue the press. Trump does not care about freedom of speech. Find somebody else to worry about.

We're talking about Milo ya big weirdo!
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-01, 23:28

Fuck Trump. He's a democrat trojan horse.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-01, 23:28

xsanguine wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

The burden of proof is on you, hombre. I'm not going to just create a strawman to attack.

I do not need to back up my claims. I sleep well at night knowing I am better informed than about 98% of the country.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-01, 23:29

Turtleneck wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

I do not need to back up my claims. I sleep well at night knowing I am better informed than about 98% of the country.

You're starting to sound like me. You better let me know if you're in town this football season.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-01, 23:29

xsanguine wrote:Fuck Trump. He's a democrat trojan horse.

No. He is a conservative populist plain and simple. He is no a democrat. Besides, those labels are worthless anyway.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-01, 23:29

Turtleneck wrote:
xsanguine wrote:Fuck Trump. He's a democrat trojan horse.

No. He is a conservative populist plain and simple. He is no a democrat. Besides, those labels are worthless anyway.

He's a statist. That's as good as calling him a democrat.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-01, 23:30

xsanguine wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

You're starting to sound like me. You better let me know if you're in town this football season.

Fuck football. Fuck sports. Just shit the capitalist uses to distract us from the truth. False consciousness, etc.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-01, 23:31

Do you like tacos or no?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-01, 23:34

xsanguine wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

You are not too familiar with political ideologies (in America) are you? Liberals are statists and so are conservatives. While one focuses on equality the other focuses on order.

Gary Johnson actually said he identifies with Bernie Sanders the most after his own politics. Why? Because Sanders is a strong advocate for limited government when it comes to civil liberties.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-06-01, 23:35

xsanguine wrote:

I'm not focusing on "maybe conservatives shouldn't talk here or there" I'm focused on "why doesn't this happen at liberal events?" Conservatives, especially trump supporters are as much and probably more passionate than any liberal base about their nut job candidate. That's my theory as to why it doesn't happen at liberal gatherings. Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt it's because trump supporters are all about freedom of speech and letting Bernie or Hillary speak. I think it's more likely that a) liberals pick places where conservatives aren't going to be and B) that conservatives pick places where liberals are going to be because they want to fire up their base regarding how much liberals hate their freedoms (a trap you have fallen into.)

Also, I don't think I can ban you here. I'm not a mod in this board. :)
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-06-01, 23:37

xsanguine wrote:Do you like tacos or no?

Not the poisoned tacos you will try to feed me at the game.

I doubt I will make it to any games this year. This fall is going to be nuts for me. Spring was bad enough.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-01, 23:38

Turtleneck wrote:
xsanguine wrote:

You are not too familiar with political ideologies (in America) are you? Liberals are statists and so are conservatives. While one focuses on equality the other focuses on order.

Gary Johnson actually said he identifies with Bernie Sanders the most after his own politics. Why? Because Sanders is a strong advocate for limited government when it comes to civil liberties.

I am. Which is why I've never voted Republican and last voted for a Democrat in 2007. I agree with Gary Johnson about Bernie. But he's still a crazy motherfucker when it comes to practically everything else.

They're the same party with different marketing.

So... bringing it back.....

How is Milo keeping from anyone speaking their opinions? How is he authoritarian?

xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-01, 23:38

And do you want tacos or not?

Edit: Fine... hate Mexicans and all brown people.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-01, 23:42

xsanguine wrote:

I'm not focusing on "maybe conservatives shouldn't talk here or there" I'm focused on "why doesn't this happen at liberal events?" Conservatives, especially trump supporters are as much and probably more passionate than any liberal base about their nut job candidate. That's my theory as to why it doesn't happen at liberal gatherings. Maybe I'm wrong, but I doubt it's because trump supporters are all about freedom of speech and letting Bernie or Hillary speak. I think it's more likely that a) liberals pick places where conservatives aren't going to be and B) that conservatives pick places where liberals are going to be because they want to fire up their base regarding how much liberals hate their freedoms (a trap you have fallen into.)

Also, I don't think I can ban you here. I'm not a mod in this board. :)

You're crazy, dog.

Milo is speaking to young people. That's who he appeals to. So he's going to speak at college campuses for Depaul Republicans or UCLA Republicans or whatever. They're inviting him onto their campus to speak. Then these crazy people that I used to identify with show up and try to keep people from entering the event they want to watch.

No one is showing up to Hillary or Bernie events trying to keep their supporters from seeing them speak or their supporters from hearing them speak.

Milo has offered to debate these crazy, psycho, damaged individuals and they refuse. Instead they blow whistles and try to keep people from speaking by using violence.

That's it. Liberals are now the side of using violence to keep people from expressing their opinions. How crazy is that?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-01, 23:46

Just to be clear... if there's a gun to my head and the gunman is like "Bitch... I'm gonna kill yo whole family, muhfucka unless you pick one of dees candidates, hoe ass cracka"... I'm picking Bernie.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-06-01, 23:47

Then I'll ask him why he's making it a racial thing.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next