Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Will the Democratic Primary in California Go Next Week?

2 posters

Go down

How Will the Democratic Primary in California Go Next Week? Empty How Will the Democratic Primary in California Go Next Week?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 03/06/16, 12:44 pm

my prediction:

- Hillary will probably win by 2-3 points
- Bernie supporters will whine
- Republicans will whine
- Mainstream media/ right wing hate radio will call it a win for Bernie
- Mainstream media/right wing hate radio will wonder "what's wrong with Hillary"
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How Will the Democratic Primary in California Go Next Week? Empty Re: How Will the Democratic Primary in California Go Next Week?

Post by Floyd Robertson 03/06/16, 01:30 pm

I'm praying (not literally) that Bernie wins. I want to see Sen. Dianne Feinstein blow a gasket (literally).
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

How Will the Democratic Primary in California Go Next Week? Empty Re: How Will the Democratic Primary in California Go Next Week?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 03/06/16, 01:53 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:I'm praying (not literally) that Bernie wins. I want to see Sen. Dianne Feinstein blow a gasket (literally).
How Will the Democratic Primary in California Go Next Week? 502811600

I truly don't care.. at this point, I just find the whole thing entertaining.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 03/06/16, 01:56 pm

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:I'm praying (not literally) that Bernie wins. I want to see Sen. Dianne Feinstein blow a gasket (literally).

She made a big stink earlier in the week how Bernie should get out of the race.  I think it would be entertaining as hell if he won Feinstein's home state after she made that speech. How Will the Democratic Primary in California Go Next Week? 55953254
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 03/06/16, 02:07 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

She made a big stink earlier in the week how Bernie should get out of the race.  I think it would be entertaining as hell if he won Feinstein's home state after she made that speech. How Will the Democratic Primary in California Go Next Week? 55953254
I have no idea what Feinstein speech you're referring to.

I don't mind Bernie.. he's made her a better candidate and brought issues to the race that a right wing type like her wouldn't have addressed otherwise.

his whiny supporters - the entitled "you invaded my safe space" brats - are a little tiresome.. but as long as you see them for what they are, you can at least get a kick out of them.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down