Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The United States Senate Will Have a Moment of Silence Today at 4:00 To Honor the Victims in Orlando..

4 posters

Go down

The United States Senate Will Have a Moment of Silence Today at 4:00 To Honor the Victims in Orlando.. Empty The United States Senate Will Have a Moment of Silence Today at 4:00 To Honor the Victims in Orlando..

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-13, 14:42

and here is a list of the top 10 recipients of donations from the gun lobby - America's own terrorist organization:

The United States Senate Will Have a Moment of Silence Today at 4:00 To Honor the Victims in Orlando.. Capture-78

thoughts and prayers are with gun owners during this very difficult time.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The United States Senate Will Have a Moment of Silence Today at 4:00 To Honor the Victims in Orlando.. Empty Re: The United States Senate Will Have a Moment of Silence Today at 4:00 To Honor the Victims in Orlando..

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-06-13, 14:44

My goodness I haven't missed you.

At all.

Even a little.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

The United States Senate Will Have a Moment of Silence Today at 4:00 To Honor the Victims in Orlando.. Empty Re: The United States Senate Will Have a Moment of Silence Today at 4:00 To Honor the Victims in Orlando..

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-06-13, 14:51

This will make for fun banter.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-06-13, 15:01

I don't follow politics much. Is $37k really a lot of money? Doesn't seem like it.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-06-13, 15:03

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't follow politics much. Is $37k really a lot of money? Doesn't seem like it.

I'd like to see a list of the top pols that have received money, even channeled through a foundation, from Islamic terrorists.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-13, 15:03

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:I don't follow politics much. Is $37k really a lot of money? Doesn't seem like it.
join me as I send my thoughts and prayers to the victims of the Orlando tragedy.

And by "join me", I mean send money to the NRA so we can make sure we all have access to assault rifles.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-06-13, 15:21

Robert J Sakimano wrote:and here is a list of the top 10 recipients of donations from the gun lobby - America's own terrorist organization:.

I swear you get stupider every day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-06-13, 15:23

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:and here is a list of the top 10 recipients of donations from the gun lobby - America's own terrorist organization:.

I swear you get stupider every day.
join me at 4:00 as I offer my thoughts and prayers to the victims of the Orlando tragedy. It worked so well the last time we did it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down