Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Besides Greenway, which one of you went chickin' hunting in Lansing last night?

+3
tGreenWay
Floyd Robertson
Turtleneck
7 posters

Go down

Besides Greenway, which one of you went chickin' hunting in Lansing last night? Empty Besides Greenway, which one of you went chickin' hunting in Lansing last night?

Post by Turtleneck Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:15 pm

...and brought your kids.

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/videos/news/local/2016/06/17/86072146/
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Besides Greenway, which one of you went chickin' hunting in Lansing last night? Empty Re: Besides Greenway, which one of you went chickin' hunting in Lansing last night?

Post by Floyd Robertson Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:19 pm

Turtleneck wrote:...and brought your kids.

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/videos/news/local/2016/06/17/86072146/

Some father of the year candidates right there. A kid never forgets their first ICP concert.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Besides Greenway, which one of you went chickin' hunting in Lansing last night? Empty Re: Besides Greenway, which one of you went chickin' hunting in Lansing last night?

Post by tGreenWay Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:12 am

I don't have any kids, so I took the neighbor boys. Their parents never even heard me put the screen back on the kids' window.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:20 am

tGreenWay wrote:I don't have any kids, so I took the neighbor boys. Their parents never even heard me put the screen back on the kids' window.

Fuck you
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:23 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I don't have any kids, so I took the neighbor boys. Their parents never even heard me put the screen back on the kids' window.

Fuck you

You're just pissed because I refused to take you to the concert, even after you said you'd dress up like a little boy. A little Juggalo boy.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:24 am

I'll juggalo your face.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:25 am

BTW, thanks for fucking up MSU BB recruiting, Travis, you POS.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:26 am

Wait what did I do?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:27 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Wait what did I do?

You know.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:27 am

Jackass.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:28 am

What
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:30 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:What

I'm really tired and going to bed now. You can call Turtleneck. He can tell you, or I'll remind you in the morning of what you did.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:31 am

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:What

I'm really tired and going to bed now. You can call Turtleneck. He can tell you, or I'll remind you in the morning of what you did.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:31 am

DP
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:05 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Fuck you

Don't speak that way to your father.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:17 am

Six years later and Travis is still really hostile and displaying violent tendencies. At least he’s upped his bb recruiting game, though, which is nice.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:13 am

Fuck you
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:45 am

So hostile.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AvgMSUJoe Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:51 am

tGreenWay wrote:So hostile.
Jees, note to self... never have a beer with Travis. amiright?

AvgMSUJoe
AvgMSUJoe
Geronte
Geronte

Location : As stupid and vicious as men are, this is a lovely day.

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:03 am

I thought I made myself perfectly clear 6 years ago but greenway wanted to go back to the well.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:05 am

Travis is a good guy to have a beer with, which as we know, is the highest endorsement one can earn on tSwill.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Travis of the Cosmos likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Trapper Gus Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:34 am

Does that mean he pays the beer tab
Trapper Gus
Trapper Gus
Geronte
Geronte

https://www.dailykos.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck Fri Aug 05, 2022 11:54 am

If it's a tailgate, you bring your own beer. If it's at a bar, you pay the tab as a form of tribute. May you one day reach "good guy to have a beer with" status. It is not an easy road, but a strong person will prevail.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:49 pm

AvgMSUJoe wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:So hostile.
Jees, note to self... never have a beer with Travis. amiright?

He’s the second worst here.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Fri Aug 05, 2022 4:51 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Travis is a good guy to have a beer with, which as we know, is the highest endorsement one can earn on tSwill.

And here is the #1 worst Swiller. Absolutely horrible person and, sadly, the mentor to and reason why Travis turned to the dark side.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:50 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:Travis is a good guy to have a beer with, which as we know, is the highest endorsement one can earn on tSwill.

And here is the #1 worst Swiller. Absolutely horrible person and, sadly, the mentor to and reason why Travis turned to the dark side.

Don't sell yourself short!
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay and Turtleneck like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:17 pm

I.B. Fine wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Don't sell yourself short!

No reason to sell myself short: I am short. Besides Greenway, which one of you went chickin' hunting in Lansing last night? 1494614055 Besides Greenway, which one of you went chickin' hunting in Lansing last night? 2809484752
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

I.B. Fine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down