Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass shootings In Jackson

Go down

Mass shootings In Jackson Empty Mass shootings In Jackson

Post by xsanguine Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:57 am

I figured this is is how we define "mass shooting" now... since it's such a great headline grabber when corporate media wants those advertising dollars. But so far doesn't appear to be the result of a white kid so I doubt there will be much interest in the national news.

4 Shot In Drive By

Would restricting rural redneck's abilities to get firearms prevent these sorts of inner-city killings over what appears to be drug turf? I mean, we all agree it's not cultural... so... what is it? What is so different about one end of the victim hierarchy spectrum than the other? It also clearly doesn't matter as much when a cop isn't responsible for it. So do we just ignore it like the several thousand other similar shootings?

I'm not trying to be a jerk with the beating around the bush... but there's a huge difference in frequency, and when you account for population, etc.... it's counter productive not to even touch on the elephant in the room.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Mass shootings In Jackson Empty Re: Mass shootings In Jackson

Post by xsanguine Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:58 am

I keep wanting to talk about this honestly but it never goes as planned because name calling becomes the name of the game. I never liked name calling.... I always became very aggressive towards the other kids when they did that.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down