Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post in this thread to vow to never interact with blanch again.

+11
Other Teams Pursuing That
SpartanInNH
tanfan!
kingstonlake
Rocinante
DWags
Death Roe
Blanch32
Travis of the Cosmos
Watch Out Pylon!
Motown Spartan
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Post in this thread to vow to never interact with blanch again. Empty Post in this thread to vow to never interact with blanch again.

Post by Motown Spartan Fri 15 Jul 2016 - 8:34

Whether it be on this message board or any other message board, I vow to never interact with blanch again be it directly or indirectly in any thread started by he or any other poster.

Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post in this thread to vow to never interact with blanch again. Empty Re: Post in this thread to vow to never interact with blanch again.

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri 15 Jul 2016 - 8:46

I'm sorry Motown, I can't do that. Blanch is a fun break to interact with when you have nothing but "I hate you because you're a lib/con" bullshit to read.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post in this thread to vow to never interact with blanch again. Empty Re: Post in this thread to vow to never interact with blanch again.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 15 Jul 2016 - 8:48

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I'm sorry Motown, I can't do that. Blanch is a fun break to interact with when you have nothing but "I hate you because you're a lib/con" bullshit to read.

I hate you because you're a libcon
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Fri 15 Jul 2016 - 8:49

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I'm sorry Motown, I can't do that. Blanch is a fun break to interact with when you have nothing but "I hate you because you're a lib/con" bullshit to read.

I'm sorry to hear that but I understand and respect your point of view and decision. It's a sad state when the fun break from the negativity is blanch. I was hoping to start a movement to change that.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 15 Jul 2016 - 8:55

Motown Spartan wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that but I understand and respect your point of view and decision. It's a sad state when the fun break from the negativity is blanch. I was hoping to start a movement to change that.

I would like to interact with you more with humorous posts but if I do more than once a week everyone will accuse me of flirting with you and instantly be negative instead of having fun themselves so I can't :(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri 15 Jul 2016 - 8:57

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

I hate you because you're a libcon

At least I'm not a conlib like you. You disgust me.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 15 Jul 2016 - 8:58

Motown Spartan wrote:Whether it be on this message board or any other message board, I vow to never interact with blanch again be it directly or indirectly in any thread started by he or any other poster.

LOL!!!!

Someone is in denial regarding the "blanch board!"
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Fri 15 Jul 2016 - 8:59

I will never interact with the hypocritical little bitch again!
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Fri 15 Jul 2016 - 9:03

Blanch is like Burt Reynolds to me.  You know you should just zip past him on tv but when you see him you just stop. Not because he's interesting or funny anymore, but because it's kind of like walking by the monkeyboy in the traveling circus.  You're kind of repulsed, horrified, disgusted at the farce, and a bit mystified as to why you've stopped to look.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Fri 15 Jul 2016 - 9:17

Death Roe wrote:I will never interact with the hypocritical little bitch again!

LOL!!

Anyone want to take bets how long this lasts? I'm like crack to him
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante Fri 15 Jul 2016 - 9:42

fuckin libcons.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Fri 15 Jul 2016 - 11:16

It's the closest I'll ever get to meeting a real life Lloyd Christmas. So no.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Fri 15 Jul 2016 - 11:17

kingstonlake wrote:It's the closest I'll ever get to meeting a real life Lloyd Christmas. So no.

Good analogy.  Post in this thread to vow to never interact with blanch again. 969504605
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Sat 16 Jul 2016 - 23:57

kingstonlake wrote:It's the closest I'll ever get to meeting a real life Lloyd Christmas. So no.

Lloyd is smarter than he is.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan Sun 17 Jul 2016 - 8:15

gHost Spartan wrote:
Motown Spartan wrote:Whether it be on this message board or any other message board, I vow to never interact with blanch again be it directly or indirectly in any thread started by he or any other poster.

Aren't you guys FB friends?

No. We have several mutual tRCMB friends.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sun 17 Jul 2016 - 8:38

just put him on foe. Post in this thread to vow to never interact with blanch again. 502811600
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sun 17 Jul 2016 - 8:39

Motown Spartan wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote: Aren't you guys FB friends?

No. We have several mutual tRCMB friends.

Facebook is now relegated to the over 40 crowd. None of my kids use it. It's all snapchat and Instagram
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH Sun 17 Jul 2016 - 11:42

You've stolen my schtick. I was just quiet about it.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 16:47

Bump
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 17:12

In
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 20:14

Guys, this is childish. If that's how you feel, fine, great, but don't talk about it, just do it. You're just feeding him with this thread. I bet he had to change his pants after he saw the thread title.

Christ...
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 20:26

This post was made by Cameron who is currently on your ignore list.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 20:46

http://michiganstate.247sports.com/Board/93/Contents/Mike-Leach-RANT-47448497#M47450444

Post in this thread to vow to never interact with blanch again. 502811600
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 21:16

NigelUno wrote:This post was made by Cameron who is currently on your ignore list.

Awesome if true.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 21:41

Cameron wrote:Guys, this is childish. If that's how you feel, fine, great, but don't talk about it, just do it. You're just feeding him with this thread. I bet he had to change his pants after he saw the thread title.

Christ...

....and get this. Since this thread was created, I hurt so many of the above posters feelings and general well being I was banned. You think if everyone was ignoring me that would be impossible, but no.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 21:42

Cameron wrote:
NigelUno wrote:This post was made by Cameron who is currently on your ignore list.

Awesome if true.

I'll never makeep Nigel's ignore list :-(
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 22:04

Post in this thread to vow to never interact with blanch again. Image19

Post in this thread to vow to never interact with blanch again. 200
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Tue 13 Sep 2016 - 23:22

Fine by me.

HAFI
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 14 Sep 2016 - 8:13

Blanch came back? Well, say goodbye to all the new posters that were showing up. RIP.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Wed 14 Sep 2016 - 8:15

nm
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 14 Sep 2016 - 8:16

TheReal_LWS wrote:nm

Posting is hard, huh?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Wed 14 Sep 2016 - 8:18

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:nm

Posting is hard, huh?

Yes, but your mom is easy.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Wed 14 Sep 2016 - 8:20

I vow to never interact with Guest again.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Wed 14 Sep 2016 - 8:23

TheReal_LWS wrote:I vow to never interact with Guest again.

Best. News. Ever.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Wed 14 Sep 2016 - 8:27

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:I vow to never interact with Guest again.

Best. News. Ever.

lol!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed 14 Sep 2016 - 8:40

Thank God
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Wed 14 Sep 2016 - 8:41

Death Roe wrote:Thank God

lol!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed 14 Sep 2016 - 8:43

I know it's the username trick but I don't care.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Wed 14 Sep 2016 - 8:57

Death Roe wrote:I know it's the username trick but I don't care.

No you didn't. LOL
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe Wed 14 Sep 2016 - 9:05

Yeah I did, you dumb fuck. Pylon's post gives it away.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next