Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concrete wall with razor wire and "keep out" signs around Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star

5 posters

Go down

Concrete wall with razor wire and "keep out" signs around Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star Empty Concrete wall with razor wire and "keep out" signs around Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star

Post by NigelUno 2016-07-20, 12:46

Concrete wall with razor wire and "keep out" signs around Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star Cn0JjQDXYAAn-gu
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Concrete wall with razor wire and "keep out" signs around Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star Empty Re: Concrete wall with razor wire and "keep out" signs around Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-20, 12:46

Heh.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Concrete wall with razor wire and "keep out" signs around Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star Empty Re: Concrete wall with razor wire and "keep out" signs around Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-07-20, 12:54

Promises kept.

Trump said there would be a wall and others would pay for it.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-20, 12:56

Gee, I wonder why.

Wouldn't have anything to do with people doing awful things to people simply because they disagree with them....

Like shooting cops and gunning down a hundred people at a night club.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-20, 12:57

I'm so glad people are using violence to show they dislike Trump. That's what America is all about.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-20, 16:02

xsanguine wrote:I'm so glad people are using violence to show they dislike Trump. That's what America is all about.

You ever see how the left treats people on the right on college campuses?

They actually vilently protest even bringing in speakers from a different political viewpoint.

Remember that Yale professor?

Its scary how the fascist left has completely and utterly destroyed free speech and brainwashed kids on college campuses. And the ironic thing is, the people doing the brainwashing live in Ivory Towers. Just look at far left the Democratic party has gone in the last 50 years. They go insanely far to the left, then call moderate Republicans far right. Its too hilarious if it werent sad.

Look at these leftist nutjobs running amok. What the fuck is wrong with them?

Look at these leftist fascist thugs...blaming FEMALE victims of violence because they disagree with them.. How sad and fucking pathetic.

The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-07-20, 16:05

Look at how fucked up those cops are...the woman didnt get in anyones face or say naything to anyone, yet the police are tleling her to not be provacative.

Sounds exactly like victim shaming..you deserved to get raped because you were being provacative.

Cant the left just admit they want to live under a dictatorship, so long as it supports their views?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-20, 16:07

The_Dude wrote:
xsanguine wrote:I'm so glad people are using violence to show they dislike Trump. That's what America is all about.

You ever see how the left treats people on the right on college campuses?

They actually vilently protest even bringing in speakers from a different political viewpoint.

Remember that Yale professor?

Its scary how the fascist left has completely and utterly destroyed free speech and brainwashed kids on college campuses. And the ironic thing is, the people doing the brainwashing live in Ivory Towers. Just look at far left the Democratic party has gone in the last 50 years. They go insanely far to the left, then call moderate Republicans far right. Its too hilarious if it werent sad.

Look at these leftist nutjobs running amok. What the fuck is wrong with them?

Look at these leftist fascist thugs...blaming FEMALE victims of violence because they disagree with them.. How sad and fucking pathetic.

Yes, and 8 years ago I never thought I'd see the day. Honestly.

I was always one of those righty haters. The last 8 years have made me the opposite. I didn't even see the vile shit that goes on now, then.

But, of course... you mention it and you;'re the crazy Alex Jones guy.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-20, 16:08

That spoiled black brat screaming at the professor is one of the most hilarious things I've seen, though. After you look into her history.

So much irony in this Black Lives Matter stuff.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-07-20, 16:10

The right at the time (and maybe now, but that's another debate), was stupid. I miss the days when we were arguing about prayer in school and having prayer at school.

I miss that.

Now we're making excuses for violence from the left.

3 officers killed... meh... they're oppressors anyways... who cares, amirite?
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down