Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The tSwill MIA poster and what you think happened to them thread

+13
tanfan!
Snake Plissken
Travis of the Cosmos
Death Roe
Blanch32
Other Teams Pursuing That
WhiteBoyHatcher
GRR Spartan
NigelUno
InTenSity
kingstonlake
Floyd Robertson
tGreenWay
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The tSwill MIA poster and what you think happened to them thread Empty The tSwill MIA poster and what you think happened to them thread

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-28, 10:58

Ass Dan - Shot in the taint by Baton Rouge police.

gHost - Left his water in the Jeep on his last hike; now a shriveled up meatsack meal for buzzards; also coated in bird shit.

Turtleneck - Run over by a Ford F-350, currently recovering in a full body cast; also getting his itches spoon-scratched by a tubby nurse with candles and a mustache who is a 2nd cousin to Blanch's fat gf.

More later. Feel free to contribute while I'm off conducting bidness.

Last edited by tGreenWay on 2016-07-28, 10:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

The tSwill MIA poster and what you think happened to them thread Empty Re: The tSwill MIA poster and what you think happened to them thread

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-07-28, 11:03

Steve went to a Mets game, had too many beers and fell into Flushing Bay, where he was eaten by Godzilla.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

The tSwill MIA poster and what you think happened to them thread Empty Re: The tSwill MIA poster and what you think happened to them thread

Post by kingstonlake 2016-07-28, 11:16

Bullwrinkles plate is full as the curator of the Brennan Boesch museum.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-07-28, 11:26

Styles? I got nothin witty to say, just haven't seen him post in a while.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-07-28, 11:26

nedgo is working on a new outfit.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-07-28, 11:50

gHost created so many alternate personalities he now locks himself and his offce and argues with himself.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-07-28, 12:15

what about that kid whose family owned the apple orchard? Maybe a really big apple fell on his head and he has amnesia.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-28, 12:35

Floyd Robertson wrote:Steve went to a Mets game, had too many beers and fell into Flushing Bay, where he was eaten by Godzilla.

The tSwill MIA poster and what you think happened to them thread 502811600
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-28, 12:36

InTenSity wrote:Styles? I got nothin witty to say, just haven't seen him post in a while.

He's been around lately. Posts late at night, I think. He's none too pleased about not being able to dip tobacco on campus when that new law kicks in.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-28, 12:37

Floyd Robertson wrote:Steve went to a Mets game, had too many beers and fell into Flushing Bay, where he was eaten by Godzilla.

The tSwill MIA poster and what you think happened to them thread 502811600
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-07-28, 15:56

Green seat mafia took them all out
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-07-28, 16:09

Turtleneck - trapped in Travis' pit
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-07-28, 16:45

Death Roe wrote:Turtleneck - trapped in Travis' pit

Trapped???

All occupants are free to come and go as they please.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-07-28, 17:35

To be honest, a lot of people left because "blanch board".
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2016-07-28, 18:33

Blanch32 wrote:Green seat mafia took them all out
Or they got tired of your crappy posting The tSwill MIA poster and what you think happened to them thread 2599972566
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-07-28, 18:44

Snake Plissken wrote:
Or they got tired of your crappy posting The tSwill MIA poster and what you think happened to them thread 2599972566

Wouldn't surprise me. He's as repetitive as Moose.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-07-28, 19:00

tGreenWay wrote:
Snake Plissken wrote:Or they got tired of your crappy posting The tSwill MIA poster and what you think happened to them thread 2599972566

I disagree. Blunce32 has an uncanny ability to find original ways to confirm his stupidity. Every day.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-07-28, 19:35

ghost texted me today. He's in Moab Utah hiking
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-07-28, 19:36

The tSwill MIA poster and what you think happened to them thread Verizon-drop-contracts-petition
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-07-28, 19:37

NigelUno wrote:

The tSwill MIA poster and what you think happened to them thread Verizon-drop-contracts-petition

consistently a dick
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-07-28, 19:39

Tanfan! wrote:ghost texted me today. He's in Moab Utah hiking

Did the entire club get the text ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-07-28, 19:40

duffy munn wrote:

yes. You see muffy, I have no friends. cheers
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-07-28, 19:44

Tanfan! wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

yes. You see muffy, I have no friends. cheers

Oh, you have friends. The ones you met on message boards and routinely break up with.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2016-07-28, 20:43

It's also on Facebook. So he is still alive. Sorry to disappoint most of the posters on here. Although I'm kinda surprised I haven't got a random picture text of where he's at.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-07-28, 21:00

kingstonlake wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Nigel and The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria will not like this

I disagree. Blunce32 has an uncanny ability to find original ways to confirm his stupidity. Every day.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-07-28, 21:20

duffy munn wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

yes.  You see muffy, I have no friends.  cheers

Oh, you have friends. The ones you met on message boards and routinely break up with.

You know me so well.  Lol. This is what you wish for.  Muffy your projecting your own miserable life story. I'm not you. I'm the great Tanny. Everyone loves me. That bothers you. The tSwill MIA poster and what you think happened to them thread 502811600
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-07-28, 21:22

Dendrobates wrote:

It's also on Facebook. So he is still alive. Sorry to disappoint most of the posters on here. Although I'm kinda surprised I haven't got a random picture text of where he's at.

The tSwill MIA poster and what you think happened to them thread Image46

tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-07-28, 21:23

The tSwill MIA poster and what you think happened to them thread Image47
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-07-28, 21:32

A white cell phone? With a white cell phone case?

NTTAWWT
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-07-28, 23:11

someone look on the kentucky boards for steve. this sucks.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-07-28, 23:59

Tanfan! wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

You know me so well.  Lol. This is what you wish for.  Muffy your projecting your own miserable life story. I'm not you. I'm the great Tanny. Everyone loves me. That bothers you. The tSwill MIA poster and what you think happened to them thread 502811600

Textbook narcissist.

I'm not bothered by you. I'm amused by you. Like your dumbass buddy Blanch, you don't get the difference between mockery and hatred.

duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-07-29, 06:40

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:someone look on the kentucky boards for steve. this sucks.
The tSwill MIA poster and what you think happened to them thread NPE2aDT
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2016-07-29, 08:32

duffy munn wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Textbook narcissist.

I'm not bothered by you. I'm amused by you. Like your dumbass buddy Blanch, you don't get the difference between mockery and hatred.

No, I am in you head and I bother you.  that makes me smile.  You think about me all the time.  You obsession with me proves it. the fact that I don't attack blanch somehow makes me his pal. I love how you try to find something you can equate me with in an attempt to turn public opinion your way.  You and Nigel are on a mission and like two peas in a pod you both fail miserably.  Now, muffy buy me a bar like your dad bought yours for you.  You live in EL and spend time on a message board that is designed primarily for people who don't live near MSU and want updated sports information.  It's clear you have no friends. Here comes your butt buddy Nigel to the rescue. Razz
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-07-29, 08:35

All of this talk about Turtleneck, Steve, gHost, Ass Dan and others is fine but you're all avoiding the main question. Where's Doogie???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-29, 08:43

LooseGoose wrote:All of this talk about Turtleneck, Steve, gHost, Ass Dan and others is fine but you're all avoiding the main question.   Where's Doogie???

That super recruit geek over at TOB threw him in Travis's pit.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-07-29, 08:45

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:All of this talk about Turtleneck, Steve, gHost, Ass Dan and others is fine but you're all avoiding the main question.   Where's Doogie???

That super recruit geek over at TOB threw him in Travis's pit.

The tSwill MIA poster and what you think happened to them thread 1f600
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-07-29, 08:48

Tanfan! wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

Textbook narcissist.

No, I am in you head and I bother you.  that makes me smile.  You think about me all the time.  You obsession with me proves it. the fact that I don't attack blanch somehow makes me his pal. I love how you try to find something you can equate me with in an attempt to turn public opinion your way.  You and Nigel are on a mission and like two peas in a pod you both fail miserably.  Now, muffy buy me a bar like your dad bought yours for you.  You live in EL and spend time on a message board that is designed primarily for people who don't live near MSU and want updated sports information.  It's clear you have no friends. Here comes your butt buddy Nigel to the rescue. Razz

What does living in EL have to do with posting on a message board ? I'm I supposed to hang out by Spartan Stadium on non game days or something ?

We have a few posters here that live in East Lansing. Are they losers with no friends too ?
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-07-29, 08:56

duffy munn wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

What does living in EL have to do with posting on a message board ? I'm I supposed to hang out by Spartan Stadium on non game days or something ?

We have a few posters here that live in East Lansing. Are they losers with no friends too ?

The guy wakes up at 4:00 am and has to jump on the internet to stalk people.

I guess he figures he has less chance of getting eviscerated then (since everyone else is sleeping and not crazy).

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-07-29, 09:01

NigelUno wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I guess he figures he has less chance of getting eviscerated then (since everyone else is sleeping and not crazy).  

Do you guys ever get tired of having the same argument over and over for years on end? Seems mind-numbingly boring to me.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-07-29, 09:02

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

Do you guys ever get tired of having the same argument over and over for years on end? Seems mind-numbingly boring to me.

Fuck you you fucking cum breathing dragon.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next