Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clint Eastwood: "we're in a kiss ass generation"

+2
Turtleneck
DWags
6 posters

Go down

Clint Eastwood:  "we're in a kiss ass generation"  Empty Clint Eastwood: "we're in a kiss ass generation"

Post by DWags 2016-08-04, 22:46

"A pussy generation"
Clint Eastwood:  "we're in a kiss ass generation"  502811600

"[Trump]'s onto something, because secretly everybody's getting tired of political correctness, kissing up," Eastwood told Esquire in an interview alongside his son Scott. "That's the kiss-ass generation we're in right now. We're really in a p---- generation"

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/08/04/clint-eastwood-praises-trumps-anti-pc-ways.html
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Clint Eastwood:  "we're in a kiss ass generation"  Empty Re: Clint Eastwood: "we're in a kiss ass generation"

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-04, 23:53

Is he still dating a chair?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Clint Eastwood:  "we're in a kiss ass generation"  Empty Re: Clint Eastwood: "we're in a kiss ass generation"

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-05, 08:13

DWags wrote:"A pussy generation"
Clint Eastwood:  "we're in a kiss ass generation"  502811600

"[Trump]'s onto something, because secretly everybody's getting tired of political correctness, kissing up," Eastwood told Esquire in an interview alongside his son Scott. "That's the kiss-ass generation we're in right now. We're really in a p---- generation"

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/08/04/clint-eastwood-praises-trumps-anti-pc-ways.html
Breaking on Fox News: Angry, rich old white man still angry, old and rich.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-08-05, 16:49

I'll bet all those black and brown people miss the tough old days. Not to mention all the girls in the secretarial pool.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-08-05, 17:51

tGreenWay wrote:I'll bet all those black and brown people miss the tough old days. Not to mention all the girls in the secretarial pool.

He's senile. But in my life we played sanctioned "smear the queer", guys swam naked in gym class, June Cleaver vacuumed in high heels and pearls we isolated kids with learning g disabilities in single rooms at school teachers paddled us and women weren't allowed in men's locker rooms. Looking back it all was pretty fucked up, but some of the shit was no big deal. A lot of it was ass backwards. I can't speak for him, but maybe he went from trying to say how tough life was to putting his foot in his mouth cause he's lost most of his mind. Or he could be just a dumb ass racist.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-05, 20:21

There will always be out of touch old guys. Unless people stop getting old
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-08-05, 22:59

DWags wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:I'll bet all those black and brown people miss the tough old days. Not to mention all the girls in the secretarial pool.

He's senile. But in my life we played sanctioned "smear the queer", guys swam naked in gym class, June Cleaver vacuumed in high heels and pearls we isolated kids with learning g disabilities in single rooms at school teachers paddled us and women weren't allowed in men's locker rooms. Looking back it all was pretty fucked up, but some of the shit was no big deal. A lot of it was ass backwards. I can't speak for him, but maybe he went from trying to say how tough life was to putting his foot in his mouth cause he's lost most of his mind. Or he could be just a dumb ass racist.

Fwiw, I think he's specifically talking about white millenial dudes.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down