Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

drunk.

+15
Tim Wakefield
Cameron
xsanguine
DWags
The_Dude
Travis of the Cosmos
Death Roe
InTenSity
GRR Spartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
Clarett's Folly
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
Other Teams Pursuing That
tTy
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

drunk. - Page 2 Empty Re: drunk.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-08-19, 06:41

The_Dude wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:I'm 69

Your a faggot. NTTAWWT

Cool. Fuck yourself.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-19, 08:41

tTy wrote:hi.

Lets talk. cheers

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-19, 08:42

tTy wrote:IDK who this lws fellow is. I believe real LWS is dead. Call it a hunch.

I can prove it to you in PM. Just say the word.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-08-19, 09:47

The_Dude wrote:

Your a faggot. NTTAWWT

Can someone please ban this turd?
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-19, 10:38

The_Dude wrote:

Your a faggot. NTTAWWT

Yet you get embarrassed when strangers talk about Harbaugh.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-08-22, 22:44

TheReal_LWS wrote:
tTy wrote:IDK who this lws fellow is. I believe real LWS is dead. Call it a hunch.

I can prove it to you in PM. Just say the word.

Send me the exact same deer pic PM you sent me before.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-08-22, 22:45

Also, I'm drnk7777 agau,n. Let's chat!!!!!!!!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-22, 22:48

tTy wrote:Also, I'm drnk7777 agau,n. Let's chat!!!!!!!!!!!

What's on your mind, son?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-08-22, 22:49

The_Dude wrote:
tTy wrote:Also, I'm drnk7777 agau,n. Let's chat!!!!!!!!!!!

not much... took the kids out in the woods to git my deer cam cards to check em. fucking suck ass pics. Mostly coons (racoons, you racist fucks). Then went to the pole barn and hooked up a couple breaks for my downriggers since the cables were getting frayed on one side, and minus well change em boff out, right? So I'm ready for the big water again. YOu?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-08-22, 22:54

how large is your barn?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-08-22, 22:59

CORNER BLITZ wrote:how large is your barn?

Big as fuck. Got room for my boat, two trucks, a four wheeler, two sleds and a shanty.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-22, 23:02

tTy wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

not much... took the kids out in the woods to git my deer cam cards to check em. fucking suck ass pics. Mostly coons (racoons, you racist fucks). Then went to the pole barn and hooked up a couple breaks for my downriggers since the cables were getting frayed on one side, and minus well change em boff out, right? So I'm ready for the big water again. YOu?

Just a typical Monday night. Met up with some friends for dinner after work. Watched some tv. Just poured a drink before bed.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-08-22, 23:05

The_Dude wrote:
tTy wrote:

Just a typical Monday night. Met up with some friends for dinner after work. Watched some tv. Just poured a drink before bed.

Why do people thtink you are a SCum fan? I don't get it. course, I don't live on these boards anymore either, soooo...
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-22, 23:08

tTy wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Why do people thtink you are a SCum fan? I don't get it. course, I don't live on these boards anymore either, soooo...

As OTPT says, lots of simpleton MSU fans that think anything UM = bad and anything MSU is always good.

Ive had family and friends go to both schools, and have always enjoyed the rivalry. I guess I dont fit the mold of hating a school because their football program has more prestige than ours?
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-08-22, 23:10

tTy wrote:

Big as fuck. Got room for my boat, two trucks, a four wheeler, two sleds and a shanty.

drunk. - Page 2 1f44d
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-08-22, 23:14

So, I underpaid my taxes last year by almost 7K because of = a buyout and taking a new job and forfeiting part of a 401k loan I used and shit, and so I started up an installment payment "plan" with the fuckin stoopid ass gubbamint, fucking thing with the god damn IRS.  Well, it was supposed to kick in on the 16th this month, but the motherfuckers fucked up (or maybe I did), and haven't taken the payment outof my account.  now I'm afraid Obama is going to kill my kids and take my cats to a 100% kill shelter (or Louisiana, which is pretty much the same thing) and shit as collateral, and whatever.  Of course, I've tried to call them, but.. lmfao........ as if....... Tried four times and got some stupid ass white bitch preachin at me about "press 8 for sitting there and watching your cock grow smaller... press 9 if you want to sit there and rub your nipples raw while you wait...." and etc..... fucking nobody works there!!!! WTF?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

So, now what?  i don't have time to sit on the fuckung phone and wait for these cock suckers to pick up and tell me how to pay them.  The fuck do I do now?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-08-22, 23:15

The_Dude wrote:
tTy wrote:

As OTPT says, lots of simpleton MSU fans that think anything UM = bad and anything MSU is always good.

Ive had family and friends go to both schools, and have always enjoyed the rivalry. I guess I dont fit the mold of hating a school because their football program has more prestige than ours?

This seems like a perfectly ackceptable answer, you guys. Stop being faggots for fucks sake. Christ....
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-22, 23:17

tTy wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

This seems like a perfectly ackceptable answer, you guys. Stop being faggots for fucks sake. Christ....

You just triggered half of the board...
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-08-22, 23:20

The_Dude wrote:
tTy wrote:

You just triggered half of the board...

Faggot, faggot, faggot, faggot, allll dayyy long....

Faggot, faggot, faggot, faggot, FAAAAAGOTTTT SOOOOONGGGGG!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-08-22, 23:20

I like to sing. About faggots.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-22, 23:23

Travis is going to have a word with you very shortly..
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-22, 23:26

Ah fuck it cant get the imgur to work
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-08-22, 23:33

Travis and I have spoken about faggots. He is cool with me, I am cool with him/her. I have nothing against faggots, he knows that. Faggot is just a fun word to say! It basically rhymes with everything!!!!
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-22, 23:50

tTy wrote:Travis and I have spoken about faggots. He is cool with me, I am cool with him/her. I have nothing against faggots, he knows that. Faggot is just a fun word to say! It basically rhymes with everything!!!!

What about the 'R' word?? Sipping my second vodka tonic going to sleep well! Might watch some Netflix
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-08-22, 23:53

The_Dude wrote:
tTy wrote:Travis and I have spoken about faggots. He is cool with me, I am cool with him/her. I have nothing against faggots, he knows that. Faggot is just a fun word to say! It basically rhymes with everything!!!!

What about the 'R' word?? Sipping my second vodka tonic going to sleep well! Might watch some Netflix

nope.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SeeRockCity 2016-08-23, 02:02

tTy wrote:Went golfing with my dad today in our regular league play. He is certain he needs another year off for rotator cuff surgery. I basically played 18 holes, two man scrammble by myself while he chipped and putted. I felt bad because he can't swing a club without sufferin a ton of pain, so we shut him down..... It was good to get out and golf with dad again though.

I would definitely get him riled up, then bet him he can't beat you in a nine hole best score. You could take him for a lot if you play it right.
SeeRockCity
SeeRockCity
Ephor (Board Steward)
Ephor (Board Steward)

https://spartanswill.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanInNH 2016-08-23, 06:13

tTy wrote:

Man, I read CB's question as "How big is your brain?" Made ty's answer...hilarious.
SpartanInNH
SpartanInNH
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-08-23, 07:24

tTy wrote:So, I underpaid my taxes last year by almost 7K because of = a buyout and taking a new job and forfeiting part of a 401k loan I used and shit, and so I started up an installment payment "plan" with the fuckin stoopid ass gubbamint, fucking thing with the god damn IRS.  Well, it was supposed to kick in on the 16th this month, but the motherfuckers fucked up (or maybe I did), and haven't taken the payment outof my account.  now I'm afraid Obama is going to kill my kids and take my cats to a 100% kill shelter (or Louisiana, which is pretty much the same thing) and shit as collateral, and whatever.  Of course, I've tried to call them, but.. lmfao........ as if....... Tried four times and got some stupid ass white bitch preachin at me about "press 8 for sitting there and watching your cock grow smaller... press 9 if you want to sit there and rub your nipples raw while you wait...." and etc..... fucking nobody works there!!!! WTF?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

So, now what?  i don't have time to sit on the fuckung phone and wait for these cock suckers to pick up and tell me how to pay them.  The fuck do I do now?

Start lubing your ass for the prison sex.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-23, 08:30

tTy wrote:So, I underpaid my taxes last year by almost 7K because of = a buyout and taking a new job and forfeiting part of a 401k loan I used and shit, and so I started up an installment payment "plan" with the fuckin stoopid ass gubbamint, fucking thing with the god damn IRS.  Well, it was supposed to kick in on the 16th this month, but the motherfuckers fucked up (or maybe I did), and haven't taken the payment outof my account.  now I'm afraid Obama is going to kill my kids and take my cats to a 100% kill shelter (or Louisiana, which is pretty much the same thing) and shit as collateral, and whatever.  Of course, I've tried to call them, but.. lmfao........ as if....... Tried four times and got some stupid ass white bitch preachin at me about "press 8 for sitting there and watching your cock grow smaller... press 9 if you want to sit there and rub your nipples raw while you wait...." and etc..... fucking nobody works there!!!!  WTF?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Seriously, taking out a loan against your 401k is a pretty dumb move if you can't repay it quickly. Owing the IRS is almost as bad as owing the mob. Good luck there chief.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-08-23, 08:39

nm
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-08-24, 22:52

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
tTy wrote:So, I underpaid my taxes last year by almost 7K because of = a buyout and taking a new job and forfeiting part of a 401k loan I used and shit, and so I started up an installment payment "plan" with the fuckin stoopid ass gubbamint, fucking thing with the god damn IRS.  Well, it was supposed to kick in on the 16th this month, but the motherfuckers fucked up (or maybe I did), and haven't taken the payment outof my account.  now I'm afraid Obama is going to kill my kids and take my cats to a 100% kill shelter (or Louisiana, which is pretty much the same thing) and shit as collateral, and whatever.  Of course, I've tried to call them, but.. lmfao........ as if....... Tried four times and got some stupid ass white bitch preachin at me about "press 8 for sitting there and watching your cock grow smaller... press 9 if you want to sit there and rub your nipples raw while you wait...." and etc..... fucking nobody works there!!!!  WTF?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Seriously, taking out a loan against your 401k is a pretty dumb move if you can't repay it quickly. Owing the IRS is almost as bad as owing the mob. Good luck there chief.

It worked out. I got two kids out of the deal. (Long story)

Also, I found out why the IRS hasn't drafted my account. I set it up for NEXT monff, not this monff... so.....

I'll have it paid off by year end, I just wanted them off my fuckin back for now. Fuck them.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-08-29, 23:49

Shit.

Have to drive to Detroit tomorrow to schmooze.....

one more beer...................
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-08-29, 23:53

Do you dread driving down here as much as I dread my trips to Corporate in FL?

Buzz me as you are approaching Exit 69. I will treat you to a good meal at a soup kitchen. Or Hooters.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-08-29, 23:54

SpartanInNH wrote:
tTy wrote:

Man, I read CB's question as "How big is your brain?" Made ty's answer...hilarious.

drunk. - Page 2 502811600 drunk. - Page 2 502811600
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-08-29, 23:55

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Do you dread driving down here as much as I dread my trips to Corporate in FL?

Buzz me as you are approaching Exit 69. I will treat you to a good meal at a soup kitchen. Or Hooters.

I only dread it because I have to get up in 4 hours. other than that, I get paid mileage, meals, hotel if I want one, and etc.... I make bank, but I'd rather sleep in.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-08-29, 23:58

CORNER BLITZ wrote:
SpartanInNH wrote:

drunk. - Page 2 502811600 drunk. - Page 2 502811600

LMFAO, missed that the first time through.

I just got another one, for the fuck of it.

tomorrow is going to suck.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 2016-08-30, 00:01

tTy wrote:
WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Do you dread driving down here as much as I dread my trips to Corporate in FL?

I only dread it because I have to get up in 4 hours. other than that, I get paid mileage, meals, hotel if I want one, and etc.... I make bank, but I'd rather sleep in.

Well duh. My trips never are as bad as they seem before I take them. I just hate leaving tWife and kids mostly.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy 2016-08-30, 00:10

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:
tTy wrote:

Well duh. My trips never are as bad as they seem before I take them. I just hate leaving tWife and kids mostly.

Leaving the wife and kids is my second favorite part of this whole thing. Getting back home and seeing how happy they are (somehow) to see me is my first favorite.... lol
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2