Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you do when you get moved to a different team under a new manager

+14
AnomanderRake
MiamiSpartan
WhiteBoyHatcher
tGreenWay
TheReal_LWS
InTenSity
Floyd Robertson
NigelUno
DWags
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
Robert J Sakimano
Travis of the Cosmos
Other Teams Pursuing That
18 posters

Go down

What do you do when you get moved to a different team under a new manager Empty What do you do when you get moved to a different team under a new manager

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 25/08/16, 01:10 pm

And you have no desire to work for this new manager ?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What do you do when you get moved to a different team under a new manager Empty Re: What do you do when you get moved to a different team under a new manager

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 25/08/16, 01:13 pm

You take the new managers job by force
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What do you do when you get moved to a different team under a new manager Empty Re: What do you do when you get moved to a different team under a new manager

Post by Robert J Sakimano 25/08/16, 01:15 pm

hunger strike

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 25/08/16, 01:16 pm

I'm getting moved to a new team here soon too. The guy pegged for the supervisor position seems pretty cool though.

In your case, I'd poop in his office to display your dominance.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 25/08/16, 01:19 pm

You're staff at university, right? The answer is continue to screw everything up like you did before.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 25/08/16, 01:20 pm

Older guys, how do you like the way they use terms like "team" at work? Cracks me up.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 25/08/16, 01:23 pm

DWags wrote:Older guys, how do you like the way they use terms like "team" at work? Cracks me up.

That language predates Millennials. The workplace team literature is nothing new.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 25/08/16, 01:23 pm

What do you do when you get moved to a different team under a new manager 26be What do you do when you get moved to a different team under a new manager 2753
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 25/08/16, 01:35 pm

DWags wrote:Older guys, how do you like the way they use terms like "team" at work? Cracks me up.

Until they start throwing around dynamic, cross-functional and continuous improvement it's ok.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 25/08/16, 01:36 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
DWags wrote:Older guys, how do you like the way they use terms like "team" at work?  Cracks me up.

Until they start throwing around dynamic, cross-functional and continuous improvement it's ok.

I'm going to Six Sigma the fuck out of this thread.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 25/08/16, 01:38 pm

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

I'm going to Six Sigma the fuck out of this thread.
I can already see the synergy between Six Sigma and millennials.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 25/08/16, 01:46 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:And you have no desire to work for this new manager ?

Tell your new manager you going home early to smoke a fat one. That should probably solve your issue.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 25/08/16, 01:46 pm

Let's SWOT this bitch.

Strength: OTPT has to prove his worthiness to a new boss, making him look more desirable to the ladies. Pussy galore.
Weakness: OTPT posts too much on this board, his boss finds out and fires him. OTPT then has to go work with Blanch.
Opportunity: The new boss is a chick and OTPT gets to bang her after hours.
Threats: The new boss is a chick and OTPT reads her signals wrong, tries to bang her, and gets kicked in the nuts.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 25/08/16, 01:46 pm

Don't ever do that again pylon.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 25/08/16, 01:47 pm

Easy and obvious choice for any millennial: Throw a temper tantrum until you get your way.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 25/08/16, 01:48 pm

Anoter option is a clear plastic bag over your head until HR notices.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 25/08/16, 01:48 pm

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Don't ever do that again pylon.

You're not the boss of me, Half Squat.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 25/08/16, 01:52 pm

Yep.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteBoyHatcher 25/08/16, 01:58 pm

Give it a month if you hate the new manager you'll hate your life. If you still hate them start looking for a new job.
WhiteBoyHatcher
WhiteBoyHatcher
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 25/08/16, 02:03 pm

Self-immolation is an option. The women in the office, and a few of the men, will be DTF after they see you pull a power move like that. Problem is, later on, when you're slapping skin, much of yours is going to peel off and stick to her.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 25/08/16, 02:03 pm

WhiteBoyHatcher wrote:Give it a month if you hate the new manager you'll hate your life. If you still hate them start looking for a new job.

I think he'd do well as a hydroponics store clerk.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 25/08/16, 02:08 pm

Fuck this fucking shit. Getting hammered tonight.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 25/08/16, 02:09 pm

You should hide under your new managers desk in the morning. When they get in and find you under there just run out as fast as possible with no explanation. Lololololololol
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 25/08/16, 02:12 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Fuck this fucking shit. Getting hammered tonight.

Have you yet come to the conclusion that the rest of already have? That you're the problem employee who's going to get moved from team to team so no one has to deal with you too long?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 25/08/16, 02:14 pm

tGreenWay wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Fuck this fucking shit. Getting hammered tonight.

Have you yet come to the conclusion that the rest of already have? That you're the problem employee who's going to get moved from team to team so no one has to deal with you too long?

Sure that's fine !
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 25/08/16, 02:16 pm

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:And you have no desire to work for this new manager ?
You either sack the fuck up, or you quit. It's really that simple.
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake 25/08/16, 03:35 pm

I just transitioned to a new team by choice. New boss is legit, not as cool as my previous boss but seems like a good dude.

I keep lucking out with management. Haven't had a bad boss yet in my first 5 years of professional work.

Edit: To answer your question, I agree with the consensus of either quit or suck it up.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 25/08/16, 03:47 pm

I think you and your fellow workers should file a petition. What could go wrong?
http://www.inc.com/alison-green/about-those-interns-fired-for-petitioning-for-a-more-casual-dress-code-.html
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 25/08/16, 04:00 pm

Change.org
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 25/08/16, 04:31 pm

If the dude is gen x or worse, older, immediately look for a new job. Do not tolerate his shit. Trust me on this. Never worth it.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 25/08/16, 04:33 pm

Blanch32 wrote:

If the dude is gen x or worse, older, immediately look for a new job. Do not tolerate his shit. Trust me on this. Never worth it.

Do older dudes make bad shift managers at Arby's?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 25/08/16, 05:54 pm

Blanch has daddy issues
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 25/08/16, 09:53 pm

The Pantry wrote:Blanch has daddy issues

Shit, I wish I work3d for my dad. Dude is stern but fair. Wish all boomers were like that, but they aint
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 25/08/16, 09:55 pm

Blanch32 wrote:

Shit, I wish I work3d for my dad. Dude is stern but fair. Wish all boomers were like that, but they aint

The Dude is your dad?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 25/08/16, 10:58 pm

Turtleneck wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

The Dude is your dad?
Explains the douchiness.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 25/08/16, 11:30 pm

Blanch32 wrote:

Still pissed he couldn't afford to move you and your chunky sis away from the chemical plant when you were young?
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 26/08/16, 07:46 am

Turtleneck wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

The Dude is your dad?

No my dad doesn't root for uofm. Doesn't give a shit about sports like Bob
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 26/08/16, 07:47 am

The Pantry wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Still pissed he couldn't afford to move you and your chunky sis away from the chemical plant when you were young?

So now my sister is fat too? Lol

The hate you bonars have for me.....
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 26/08/16, 12:46 pm

Blanch32 wrote:
The Pantry wrote:Still pissed he couldn't afford to move you and your chunky sis away from the chemical plant when you were young?

So now my sister is fat too? Lol

The hate you bonars have for me.....
No hate. Only pity.

You're the one claiming all Michigan woman are fat. Only stands to reason your sister is a tank
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 27/08/16, 12:04 am

What do you do when you get moved to a different team under a new manager Quote-if-you-don-t-like-your-job-you-don-t-strike-you-just-go-in-every-day-and-do-it-really-half-assed-homer-simpson-296861
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down