Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthony Weiner, NYC Democrat and most appropriately named person ever, still married and still sexting with other women.

+3
I.B. Fine
Robert J Sakimano
Turtleneck
7 posters

Go down

Anthony Weiner, NYC Democrat and most appropriately named person ever, still married and still sexting with other women. Empty Anthony Weiner, NYC Democrat and most appropriately named person ever, still married and still sexting with other women.

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-29, 10:14

Anthony Weiner sexted busty brunette while his son was in bed with him
http://nypost.com/2016/08/28/anthony-weiner-sexted-busty-brunette-while-his-son-was-in-bed-with-him/?shared=email&msg=fail

Anthony Weiner, NYC Democrat and most appropriately named person ever, still married and still sexting with other women. Weiner_18

Meanwhile his wife, who is a Saudi spy according to the Trump campaign, currently works on the Clinton campaign.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anthony Weiner, NYC Democrat and most appropriately named person ever, still married and still sexting with other women. Empty Re: Anthony Weiner, NYC Democrat and most appropriately named person ever, still married and still sexting with other women.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-29, 10:17

don't like the guy.. not voting for him.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Anthony Weiner, NYC Democrat and most appropriately named person ever, still married and still sexting with other women. Empty Re: Anthony Weiner, NYC Democrat and most appropriately named person ever, still married and still sexting with other women.

Post by Guest 2016-08-29, 11:16

Robert J Sakimano wrote:don't like the guy.. not voting for him.

A principled stand. Nice to see you make it regarding someone that's not running for anything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-29, 11:17

LooseGoose wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:don't like the guy.. not voting for him.

A principled stand. Nice to see you make it regarding someone that's not running for anything.
oh, he's not running for office?

why is the mainstream media talking about it, then?
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-08-29, 11:42

Drudge strikes again, current headline:
"SHE'S HAD ENOUGH WEINER!
HUMA CHOOSES HILLARY "

Anthony Weiner, NYC Democrat and most appropriately named person ever, still married and still sexting with other women. 502811600
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-29, 11:57

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

oh, he's not running for office?

Because his wife is a Saudi spy. Keep up.

Also, she is very attractive and about to be single. I hope she reads tSwill. Let's get coffee, Huma.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-08-29, 12:03

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:oh, he's not running for office?

Also, she is very attractive and about to be single. I hope she reads tSwill. Let's get coffee, Huma.

You need to keep up, Anthony was just a beard (or merken), Huma is not single.
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-29, 13:20

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:oh, he's not running for office?

Anthony Weiner, NYC Democrat and most appropriately named person ever, still married and still sexting with other women. 502811600

if she needs a recommendation, let me know. You're a swell guy and I'd vouch for you.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-29, 13:22

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

if she needs a recommendation, let me know. You're a swell guy and I'd vouch for you.

Thanks, Bob. I believe she was born in Michigan so we have something in common. I just don't think Elizabeth Holmes is interested. She did not post in my thread or send me a private message.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-29, 13:30

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: Anthony Weiner, NYC Democrat and most appropriately named person ever, still married and still sexting with other women. 502811600

Thanks, Bob. I believe she was born in Michigan so we have something in common. I just don't think Elizabeth Holmes is interested. She did not post in my thread or send me a private message.
yeah, I think Huma was born in Kalamazoo..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2016-08-29, 13:31

Hi Turtleneck. Lets fuck.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-29, 13:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

yeah, I think Huma was born in Kalamazoo..

Anthony Weiner, NYC Democrat and most appropriately named person ever, still married and still sexting with other women. 7drHiqr
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-29, 13:45

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:yeah, I think Huma was born in Kalamazoo..

Anthony Weiner, NYC Democrat and most appropriately named person ever, still married and still sexting with other women. 7drHiqr
Anthony Weiner, NYC Democrat and most appropriately named person ever, still married and still sexting with other women. 3493939353
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-08-29, 15:17

Turtleneck wrote:Anthony Weiner sexted busty brunette while his son was in bed with him
http://nypost.com/2016/08/28/anthony-weiner-sexted-busty-brunette-while-his-son-was-in-bed-with-him/?shared=email&msg=fail

Anthony Weiner, NYC Democrat and most appropriately named person ever, still married and still sexting with other women. Weiner_18

Meanwhile his wife, who is a Saudi spy according to the Trump campaign, currently works on the Clinton campaign.

All I know is this chick makes my wiener move.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-08-30, 12:42

Two powerful democratic women who have had their spouses publicly shame them time and time again.. Anthony Weiner, NYC Democrat and most appropriately named person ever, still married and still sexting with other women. 1966794946

So much for the strong liberal woman theory.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-30, 12:45

The_Dude wrote:Two powerful democratic women who have had their spouses publicly shame them time and time again.. Anthony Weiner, NYC Democrat and most appropriately named person ever, still married and still sexting with other women. 1966794946

That does not even make sense.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-08-30, 12:53

The_Dude wrote:Two powerful democratic women who have had their spouses publicly shame them time and time again.. Anthony Weiner, NYC Democrat and most appropriately named person ever, still married and still sexting with other women. 1966794946

the guy who wants to Make America White Again is in his third marriage to an immigrant and is rumored to be a pedophile.

so.. BENGHAZI!!! Anthony Weiner, NYC Democrat and most appropriately named person ever, still married and still sexting with other women. 1550444538 Anthony Weiner, NYC Democrat and most appropriately named person ever, still married and still sexting with other women. 1550444538 Anthony Weiner, NYC Democrat and most appropriately named person ever, still married and still sexting with other women. 1550444538

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2016-08-30, 14:55

Turtleneck wrote:

That does not even make sense.

Most certainly it does. Its called hypocrisy. Everyone does it. Take off your stupid partisan pants and jacket.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-30, 15:36

No. It does not make sense.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2016-08-31, 09:17

Turtleneck wrote:No. It does not make sense.

Liberal hack gonna liberal hack.

No group circles the wagons better, I'll give em that.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-31, 09:23

P Rob wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:No. It does not make sense.

It is almost 930am here. It still does not make sense.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2016-08-31, 09:34

Turtleneck wrote:
P Rob wrote:

I know what time it is. Its obvious your disingenuousness has no curfew.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-08-31, 09:44

P Rob wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Probably going to steal that line. Not bad coming from a Millennial.

Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2016-08-31, 15:17

Turtleneck wrote:
P Rob wrote:

Probably going to steal that line. Not bad coming from a Millennial.

How old are you, jackass?
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2017-09-26, 19:14

Any opinions on pussy grabbing change since Weiner was convicted of sending weiner pics?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down