Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man spears bear in Canada. Dead bear causes outrage.

+3
Jake from State Farm
kingstonlake
Turtleneck
7 posters

Go down

Man spears bear in Canada. Dead bear causes outrage.  Empty Man spears bear in Canada. Dead bear causes outrage.

Post by Turtleneck Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:05 pm

Athletic clothing company Under Armour drops sponsorship of wife of Ohio hunter who killed bear with spear in Canada
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/armour-cuts-ties-wife-hunter-speared-bear-article-1.2758304

"I just speared a bear!" Bowmar celebrates in the video. "He's going down. I drilled him perfect ... I smoked him."

"It's extremely frustrating to me," Josh Bowmar said in a recent telephone interview. "They're trying to make this out to be the next Cecil the Lion situation. It's clearly not. I didn't do anything illegal. The bear died very humanely. The truth is I honestly care more about animals and hunting than anybody could."

In his defense, he very humanely speared the bear to its death.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Man spears bear in Canada. Dead bear causes outrage.  Empty Re: Man spears bear in Canada. Dead bear causes outrage.

Post by kingstonlake Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:10 pm

Who's gonna spearhead the drive for justice?
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Man spears bear in Canada. Dead bear causes outrage.  Empty Re: Man spears bear in Canada. Dead bear causes outrage.

Post by Jake from State Farm Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:10 pm

Turtleneck wrote:Athletic clothing company Under Armour drops sponsorship of wife of Ohio hunter who killed bear with spear in Canada
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/armour-cuts-ties-wife-hunter-speared-bear-article-1.2758304

"I just speared a bear!" Bowmar celebrates in the video. "He's going down. I drilled him perfect ... I smoked him."

"It's extremely frustrating to me," Josh Bowmar said in a recent telephone interview. "They're trying to make this out to be the next Cecil the Lion situation. It's clearly not. I didn't do anything illegal. The bear died very humanely. The truth is I honestly care more about animals and hunting than anybody could."

In his defense, he very humanely speared the bear to its death.

Well he should have just used a rifle and blown the bear's heart into the next township, then his wife wouldn't be in that predicament.
Jake from State Farm
Jake from State Farm
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:21 pm

This over the 330 dead reindeer from a lightning bolt?
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:39 pm

Will there be a memorial? Will there be a candlelight vigil? Will there be bear burgers?
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:18 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Will there be a memorial? Will there be a candlelight vigil? Will there be bear burgers?

Smokey is giving the eulogy.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:00 am

#BLM motherfuckers.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Triple Sparty Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:05 am

Not a fan of these types of hunters. Even had Go Pro mounted to spear.
Triple Sparty
Triple Sparty
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down