Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How soon will Tebow sign a minor league deal?

+12
Rocinante
DWags
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
tanfan!
tGreenWay
Robert J Sakimano
NigelUno
Watch Out Pylon!
TheReal_LWS
Other Teams Pursuing That
Floyd Robertson
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How soon will Tebow sign a minor league deal? - Page 2 Empty Re: How soon will Tebow sign a minor league deal?

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-08, 09:37

Batting 8th for the NY Mets...Tim Tebow!

NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How soon will Tebow sign a minor league deal? - Page 2 Empty Re: How soon will Tebow sign a minor league deal?

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-03-08, 14:11

Struck out looking just now. Not good.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2017-03-08, 14:24

Floyd Robertson wrote:Struck out looking just now. Not good.

Nice framing by the catcher. Looked a little low/outside.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-04-06, 19:52

Tebow HR

https://twitter.com/BustedCollege/status/850133374048112640
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2017-06-25, 15:49

Do these look like numbers that justify promoting Tebow to class A St. Lucie?

Rodger Sherman‏Verified account @rodger_sherman  1h1 hour ago
Rodger Sherman Retweeted Anthony DiComo
Tim Tebow is hitting .222 with 3 home runs, leads his team in strikeouts & is the oldest guy on the team by 6 years

Well, the Mets are doing it anyway.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-01-11, 09:44

so it sounds like our fine young role model - Tim Tebow - is getting married?

I'll keep him and his bride-to-be in my thoughts and prayers..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2019-01-11, 14:32

Playoff wins as a NFL QB:

Tim Tebow: 1
Matty Stafford: 0
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-06-14, 12:53

my prayers are with this fine young man as he continues to honor Him with the gifts he was provided.

While the New York Mets have kept the faith that Tim Tebow will eventually make the major leagues, one scout wondered whether a past injury and better competition are impeding his progress.

How soon will Tebow sign a minor league deal? - Page 2 OB-RH430_tebow_E_20120109103713

Click Here To Be Inspired
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-24, 08:13

thoughts and prayers..

Placed On Injured List With A Cut On His Finger
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2019-07-24, 08:30

Robert J Sakimano wrote:thoughts and prayers..

Didn’t even know he was still playing.

Thanks
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2019-07-24, 08:34

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:thoughts and prayers..

Didn’t even know he was still playing.

Thanks
he's such a fine young man and role model for our youth.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2021-04-29, 17:58

Been awhile since a Tebow update. How soon will Tebow sign a minor league deal? - Page 2 502811600

[tw]1387839572680265737[/tw]

Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-05-11, 11:28

He Is Risen!! How soon will Tebow sign a minor league deal? - Page 2 502811600 How soon will Tebow sign a minor league deal? - Page 2 502811600 How soon will Tebow sign a minor league deal? - Page 2 502811600 How soon will Tebow sign a minor league deal? - Page 2 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Motown Spartan 2021-05-11, 12:03

Floyd Robertson wrote:Been awhile since a Tebow update. How soon will Tebow sign a minor league deal? - Page 2 502811600

[tw]1387839572680265737[/tw]

I have a feeling Tebow has been a tight end for a while.
Motown Spartan
Motown Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2021-05-11, 15:19

He doesn’t actually need to make the team. He just needs a paycheck and is hoping to score a gig as a spokesman for any company that advertises a lot and agrees to residuals on every airing.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2021-05-13, 01:21

Man if only everyone could get all the gigs they're unqualified for like Tebow.

I'm guessing he'll be as good a TE as he was a baseball player. He's a decent not great athlete who's never played the position before and they're just gonna give him a gig at the highest level. Granted the Jags TEs are terrible, but they're probably all better at being a TE than Tebow. As a matter of fact I'm going to go ahead and say that whoever lines up at TE on Sep. 4 in Evanston in Green & White will be better at TE than Tim Tebow is right now. Probably just as, if not more, athletic and actually has been playing TE.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Floyd Robertson and tGreenWay like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-05-13, 08:22

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=31427074
StylesGShmooth wrote:Man if only everyone could get all the gigs they're unqualified for like Tebow.

I'm guessing he'll be as good a TE as he was a baseball player. He's a decent not great athlete who's never played the position before and they're just gonna give him a gig at the highest level. Granted the Jags TEs are terrible, but they're probably all better at being a TE than Tebow. As a matter of fact I'm going to go ahead and say that whoever lines up at TE on Sep. 4 in Evanston in Green & White will be better at TE than Tim Tebow is right now. Probably just as, if not more, athletic and actually has been playing TE.

I don't think anyone envisions him as Darren Waller. Could he be a 4th TE (or more of an H back) used in goal line situations and on 2 point plays? Maybe.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2021-05-13, 21:35

I'm saying that 34 yr old, 8 years removed from football, never having played TE gentleman isn't even close to being Hunter Bryant.

Don't get me wrong, if I'm Tebow I absolutely take the job if I'm Tebow. Getting a high paying job you aren't qualified for is the American Dream.

Between this and attempting to hire the disgraced Iowa Strength Coach, I don't know what kind of message Urban Meyer thinks he's sending to his team though.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

tGreenWay likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2021-05-13, 22:20

Urban Meyer is clearly a piece of shit.

If Tim Tebow catches a TD from Trevor Lawrence this year, I stand to make $75, so I'm rooting for white privilege to keep on chugging, at least a little bit.

How soon will Tebow sign a minor league deal? - Page 2 20210510
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2021-05-13, 22:24

I don’t know. How do you take the media and the pressure off of the number one pick? Create a circus. One that you know the person at the center of it won’t disrupt the team, but you take enough of the bullshit in your face crazy media off of Trevor, and let him do his thing.

Maybe urbs isn’t that nuts.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-05-13, 23:01

StylesGShmooth wrote:I'm saying that 34 yr old, 8 years removed from football, never having played TE gentleman isn't even close to being Hunter Bryant.

Don't get me wrong, if I'm Tebow I absolutely take the job if I'm Tebow. Getting a high paying job you aren't qualified for is the American Dream.

Between this and attempting to hire the disgraced Iowa Strength Coach, I don't know what kind of message Urban Meyer thinks he's sending to his team though.

I don't think he's made the team yet. Probably signed for the minimum (or close to it) and will have a workout bonus built in.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2021-05-23, 12:10

So, they signed him to a one year deal. If I'm that 3rd string trying to make a roster TE that's been running TE routes on the field, doing TE lifts in the gym, honing his craft and I find out they signed this middle-aged, decade removed from football QB to my spot I'm blocking him all the way back to Gainesville in every drill.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-05-23, 12:16

StylesGShmooth wrote:So, they signed him to a one year deal. If I'm that 3rd string trying to make a roster TE that's been running TE routes on the field, doing TE lifts in the gym, honing his craft and I find out they signed this middle-aged, decade removed from football QB to my spot I'm blocking him all the way back to Gainesville in every drill.

3rd string TEs probably battle for spots in camp every year.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by StylesGShmooth 2021-05-23, 12:19

NigelUno wrote:
StylesGShmooth wrote:So, they signed him to a one year deal. If I'm that 3rd string trying to make a roster TE that's been running TE routes on the field, doing TE lifts in the gym, honing his craft and I find out they signed this middle-aged, decade removed from football QB to my spot I'm blocking him all the way back to Gainesville in every drill.

They certainly do and this year they're battling with a middle aged QB instead of the 4th string TE.
StylesGShmooth
StylesGShmooth
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2021-05-23, 12:34

Tim Tebow jerseys the hottest seller in NFL’s online shop
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2021-05-24, 08:13

MSU addict wrote:Tim Tebow jerseys the hottest seller in NFL’s online shop
I bought both the home/away and paid extra to have Tim sign it and scribble my favorite bible verse across it.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2021-05-24, 08:37

StylesGShmooth wrote:
NigelUno wrote:

They certainly do and this year they're battling with a middle aged QB instead of the 4th string TE.

If a 3rd string TE can't beat out a middle aged QB, he probably doesn't deserve to be the 3rd string TE.

My guess is Tebow will be used as an H back (probably only in goal line situations/2 point conversions), and will get some time on special teams...if he makes the team.

I honestly don't think it's going to impact a true 3 TE spot on the Jags' roster. If a player is that good, he'll catch on with another team.

If Tebow provides value close to the goal line as a playmaker, it might outweigh the value of a 3rd TE on the roster.

It's all about winning, entertainment, and (looks like) selling some jerseys.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2021-08-17, 11:02

Tebow was released by the Jaguars today after their first preseason game.
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2