Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know 9 out of 10 Swill posters surveyed hate my guts

+11
Travis of the Cosmos
Death Roe
Rocinante
Cameron
NigelUno
tGreenWay
Other Teams Pursuing That
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
InTenSity
TheReal_LWS
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I know 9 out of 10 Swill posters surveyed hate my guts Empty I know 9 out of 10 Swill posters surveyed hate my guts

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-14, 12:44

However, I love you all and pray for nothing but good things for each and every one of you and your families.

May the peace that passeth all understanding be found in all of your hearts!

Have a blessed day.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

I know 9 out of 10 Swill posters surveyed hate my guts Empty Re: I know 9 out of 10 Swill posters surveyed hate my guts

Post by InTenSity 2016-09-14, 12:46

Hah! The jokes on you old man. There aren't even 10 swillers.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I know 9 out of 10 Swill posters surveyed hate my guts Empty Re: I know 9 out of 10 Swill posters surveyed hate my guts

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-14, 12:46

Posts like this are why you annoy people. Try dropping the e-martyr schtick and start posting like a normal human being.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-14, 12:47

You have never said, "God, please watch over Turtleneck." In fact, you have said, "God, can you please zap Turtleneck's computer with lightening?"
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-09-14, 12:56

Turtleneck wrote:You have never said, "God, please watch over Turtleneck." In fact, you have said, "God, can you please zap Turtleneck's computer with lightening?"
I end all my prayers like that.
Oh small baby Jesus. Once you finish mowing my lawn, can you please zap Turtlenecks computer with lectricity? Thank you again almighty womb god.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-14, 12:56

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Posts like this are why you annoy people. Try dropping the e-martyr schtick and start posting like a normal human being.

Seriously? Why? Are you saying most of you guys don't hate my guts?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-14, 12:56

Look LWS wants to talk about himself again.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-14, 12:57

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Look LWS wants to talk about himself again.

I was actually talking about you guys, but that's okay OTPT, I love you despite your baseless accusation!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-14, 12:58

TheReal_LWS wrote:

I was actually talking about you guys, but that's okay OTPT, I love you despite your baseless accusation!

YOU made a thread about people hating YOUR guts. Who the fuck does that? YOU do.

Stop deflecting, millenial.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-09-14, 12:59

Blanch-level martyr and attention whore.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-14, 13:00

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

YOU made a thread about people hating YOUR guts. Who the fuck does that? YOU do.

Stop deflecting, millenial.

Again, I was talking about you all. I was peripheral subject of this thread. The bottom line is that you are loved by me, even if you hated me first.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-14, 13:00

tGreenWay wrote:

Thank you! Where is Blanch today. Miss that guy.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-14, 13:01

Didn't you just make this thread like last week? No one hates you. It's a message board. Stop being so odd. Odd is usually good but not like this.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-14, 13:02

tGreenWay wrote:

I would hate to have to ignore LWS.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-14, 13:02

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Didn't you just make this thread like last week? No one hates you. It's a message board. Stop being so odd. Odd is usually good but not like this.

No I don't think so. I think the point of that thread was seeing if people wanted me to leave the board. This one is to tell you all I love you.

Is that a bad thing?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-14, 13:02

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Didn't you just make this thread like last week? No one hates you. It's a message board. Stop being so odd. Odd is usually good but not like this.

No I don't think so. I think the point of that thread was seeing if people wanted me to leave the board. This one is to tell you all I love you.

Is that a bad thing?

Love ya LWS.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-14, 13:02

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

I would hate to have to ignore LWS.

If you do remember that I still love you.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-09-14, 13:19

How do I create a poll?

Creating a poll is easy -- when you post a new topic (or edit the first post of a topic, if you have permission) you should see a Add Poll form below the main posting box. If you cannot see this then you probably do not have rights to create polls. You should enter a title for the poll and then at least two options -- to set an option type in the poll question and click the Add option button. You can also set a time limit for the poll, 0 being an infinite amount. There will be a limit to the number of options you can list, which is set by the board administrator.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-14, 13:21

NigelUno wrote:How do I create a poll?

Creating a poll is easy -- when you post a new topic (or edit the first post of a topic, if you have permission) you should see a Add Poll form below the main posting box. If you cannot see this then you probably do not have rights to create polls. You should enter a title for the poll and then at least two options -- to set an option type in the poll question and click the Add option button. You can also set a time limit for the poll, 0 being an infinite amount. There will be a limit to the number of options you can list, which is set by the board administrator.

Are you saying this should have been a poll? If so what is the question and what are the possible answers? Finally, if that is what you are saying, why didn't you just start a new thread and create the poll?
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-14, 13:22

P.S. I love you.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-09-14, 13:24

TheReal_LWS wrote:

Are you saying this should have been a poll? If so what is the question and what are the possible answers? Finally, if that is what you are saying, why didn't you just start a new thread and create the poll?
I think he's getting at the 9 out of 10 thing, indicating that you could make an actual poll to find the true number. But it's Nigel, so we can't be sure.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-14, 13:36

I don't think about you enough to hate you. In fact the only thing I hate is that people would actually consider voting for Donald Trump. I hate that with the burning passion of a thousand suns. But there is no person I hate.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-14, 13:39

Rocinante wrote:I don't think about you enough to hate you. In fact the only thing I hate is that people would actually consider voting for Donald Trump. I hate that with the burning passion of a thousand suns. But there is no person I hate.

I love you. Please remember that.

TRUMP 2016
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-09-14, 13:40

Waaahhh woe is me
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-14, 13:40

Death Roe wrote:Waaahhh woe is me

Sorry buddy, it will get better. And I love you.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-09-14, 13:42

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Are you saying this should have been a poll?

Cameron wrote:I think he's getting at the 9 out of 10 thing, indicating that you could make an actual poll to find the true number. But it's Nigel, so we can't be sure.

NigelUno wrote:
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-14, 13:43

TheReal_LWS wrote:
Death Roe wrote:Waaahhh woe is me

In the past two weeks, how often have you felt down, depressed, or hopeless?

How is your sleep?

How is your energy?

Do you prefer to stay at home rather than going out and doing new things?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-14, 14:51

NigelUno wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:
Are you saying this should have been a poll?

Cameron wrote:I think he's getting at the 9 out of 10 thing, indicating that you could make an actual poll to find the true number. But it's Nigel, so we can't be sure.

NigelUno wrote:

So start a poll! :) I love you, Nigel.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-14, 14:52

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

In the past two weeks, how often have you felt down, depressed, or hopeless?

How is your sleep?

How is your energy?

Do you prefer to stay at home rather than going out and doing new things?

Never, never, and never.

I sleep like a baby 6-7 hours a night.

I have tons of energy and am very active outdoors.

I prefer to go up to the hunting property as much as a possibly can!

Thanks Pylon, and I love you!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-09-14, 14:55

Sitting in a tree stand is not being active LWS.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-09-14, 14:56

Do you ever masturbate while thinking about liberal Anderson Cooper's shirtless, sweat glistened torso?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2016-09-14, 14:56

I am confused, who an I supposed to hate - you or the original LoneWolfSparty?
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-09-14, 14:58

MSU addict wrote:I am confused, who an I supposed to hate - you or the original LoneWolfSparty?

Good question. SDLWS =/= LoneWolfSparty/Bee
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-14, 15:01

MSU addict wrote:I am confused, who an I supposed to hate - you or the original LoneWolfSparty?

yes. Unless you are the 10th out of 10 surveyed Swill posters. Then you don't hate me.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-14, 15:01

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I still love you, even if you call me SD.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by MSU addict 2016-09-14, 15:04

TheReal_LWS wrote:

yes. Unless you are the 10th out of 10 surveyed Swill posters. Then you don't hate me.
I must say I dislike this schtick, but I could appreciate the original LWS/Bee (unless he forgot to take his meds).
MSU addict
MSU addict
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-09-14, 15:05

MSU addict wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:

I must say I dislike this schtick, but I could appreciate the original LWS/Bee (unless he forgot to take his meds).

Well it is me. And I was never on meds. But I still love you despite the inaccurate depiction of me, Addict.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2016-09-14, 20:37

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I hate them both
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dendrobates 2016-09-14, 22:12

I don't hate anyone.

Come on guys Rule #1 ELE . Everybody love everybody.

Except Blanch. No one likes him.
Dendrobates
Dendrobates
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Snake Plissken 2016-09-14, 22:17

Dendrobates wrote:I don't hate anyone.

Come on guys Rule #1 ELE . Everybody love everybody.

Except Blanch. No one likes him.
Rule #1 doesn't apply when you have met 50% of the people.
Snake Plissken
Snake Plissken
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next