Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Afraid Are You Since ISIS Managed To Attack a Trash Can Over the Weekend??

4 posters

Go down

How Afraid Are You Since ISIS Managed To Attack a Trash Can Over the Weekend?? Empty How Afraid Are You Since ISIS Managed To Attack a Trash Can Over the Weekend??

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-19, 09:19

How Afraid Are You Since ISIS Managed To Attack a Trash Can Over the Weekend?? 4198636888  -  One Trump

How Afraid Are You Since ISIS Managed To Attack a Trash Can Over the Weekend?? 4198636888 How Afraid Are You Since ISIS Managed To Attack a Trash Can Over the Weekend?? 4198636888  - Two Trumps

How Afraid Are You Since ISIS Managed To Attack a Trash Can Over the Weekend?? 4198636888 How Afraid Are You Since ISIS Managed To Attack a Trash Can Over the Weekend?? 4198636888 How Afraid Are You Since ISIS Managed To Attack a Trash Can Over the Weekend?? 4198636888 - Three Trumps

I could barely sleep.. and I need the government to come protect me from exploding trash cans.

#MakeAmericaWhiteAgain
#Trump2016
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

How Afraid Are You Since ISIS Managed To Attack a Trash Can Over the Weekend?? Empty Re: How Afraid Are You Since ISIS Managed To Attack a Trash Can Over the Weekend??

Post by The_Dude 2016-09-19, 09:35

Trump is a genius...man who injured 29 in NY is a Moslem Afghan immigrant and guy who stabbed 9 in MN a Somali Moslem immigrant. Sing it with me Bobby...President Trump! President Trump!
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

How Afraid Are You Since ISIS Managed To Attack a Trash Can Over the Weekend?? Empty Re: How Afraid Are You Since ISIS Managed To Attack a Trash Can Over the Weekend??

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-19, 09:45

The_Dude wrote:Trump is a genius...man who injured 29 in NY is a Moslem Afghan immigrant and guy who stabbed 9 in MN a Somali Moslem immigrant. Sing it with me Bobby...President Trump! President Trump!
I'm just so scared.... and nervous.. and paranoid.

I want the government (who, admittedly, can do nothing right) to protect me (except when they're tyrannical - then I need to protect myself from them.. except when they're providing healthcare for people.. in which case I need to protect those people from the government providing them healthcare.. except when the government tells people what to do with their bodies.. in which case, I need to protect those people from  the government.. except when the government is protecting the bodies unborn.. in which case, I advocate for the unborn and not the government.. because I'm "pro-life" - but then I want the government to kill people.. especially brown people.. in which case, I support the government.. who, admittedly, can't do anything right).

I'm just very afraid.

#MakeAmericaWhiteAgain
#Trump2016
#TrashCanBombsScareMe
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-09-19, 10:33

Workplace violence.

Hugs,

Barry
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-19, 10:47

The_Dude wrote:Workplace violence.

Hugs,

Barry
he's black. What can you expect?

#MakeAmericaWhiteAgain
#Trump2016

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-09-19, 10:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The_Dude wrote:Workplace violence.

Hugs,

Barry
he's black. What can you expect?

#MakeAmericaWhiteAgain
#Trump2016

I'm down. Not my job to support non Americans at the actual expense of ya know, Americans.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-19, 10:58

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:he's black. What can you expect?

#MakeAmericaWhiteAgain
#Trump2016

I'm down. Not my job to support non Americans at the actual expense of ya know, Americans.
I just need the government to assuage my fears.. I'm afraid.

Very afraid.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-09-19, 11:25

Just a batch of lone wolves that happened to act together. Nothing to see here.

Oh BTW:

Brad Todd ‏@BradOnMessage 29m29 minutes ago
The citizen who took out the MN Mall Terrorist owns a gun range and is @NRA-certified instructor. Betcha won't hear much about those creds.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-09-19, 12:07

LooseGoose wrote:Just a batch of lone wolves that happened to act together. Nothing to see here.

Oh BTW:

The citizen who took out the MN Mall Terrorist owns a gun range and is @NRA-certified instructor. Betcha won't hear much about those creds.

Ummmm. nope...

Amid the chaos, Jason Falconer, an off-duty police officer from nearby Avon, killed the suspect as he threatened other shoppers.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-19, 12:25

LooseGoose wrote:Just a batch of lone wolves that happened to act together. Nothing to see here.

Oh BTW:

mommy, I'm scared... and I need the government to protect me from mean brown people.. No
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-09-19, 13:01

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:Just a batch of lone wolves that happened to act together.   Nothing to see here.

Oh BTW:

Brad Todd ‏@BradOnMessage  29m29 minutes ago
mommy, I'm scared... and I need the government to protect me from mean brown people.. No

I agree with your point (made through sarcasm). But if we do not need government to be so overbearing in its effort to protect us, why do we need government to be overbearing in its effort to reduce inequalities between people? What makes them not needed for one thing and needed for another? What makes them unqualified for one thing and qualified for another?

Last edited by Turtleneck on 2016-09-19, 17:29; edited 1 time in total
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-09-19, 13:06

Turtleneck wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:mommy, I'm scared... and I need the government to protect me from mean brown people.. No

I agree with you point (made through sarcasm). But if we do not need government to be so overbearing in its effort to protect us, why do we need government to be overbearing in its effort to reduce inequalities between people? What makes them not needed or one thing and needed for another? What makes them unqualified for one thing and qualified for another?
and therein lies my point.

whiny republicans run around bemoaning the government when it works to benefit "those" people.. (ya know.. "those" people) - How Afraid Are You Since ISIS Managed To Attack a Trash Can Over the Weekend?? 502811600 - and, yet, when republicans need to suck on the government nipple, they run to it like a scalded dog.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down