Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evangelical Leaders "Lay Hands" on Trump to Protect Him From a "Concentrated Satanic Attack"..

5 posters

Go down

Evangelical Leaders "Lay Hands" on Trump to Protect Him From a "Concentrated Satanic Attack".. Empty Evangelical Leaders "Lay Hands" on Trump to Protect Him From a "Concentrated Satanic Attack"..

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 22 Sep 2016 - 16:35

Evangelical Leaders "Lay Hands" on Trump to Protect Him From a "Concentrated Satanic Attack".. Trump_hands-800x430

Evangelical Leaders "Lay Hands" on Trump to Protect Him From a "Concentrated Satanic Attack".. 502811600 Evangelical Leaders "Lay Hands" on Trump to Protect Him From a "Concentrated Satanic Attack".. 502811600 Evangelical Leaders "Lay Hands" on Trump to Protect Him From a "Concentrated Satanic Attack".. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Evangelical Leaders "Lay Hands" on Trump to Protect Him From a "Concentrated Satanic Attack".. Empty Re: Evangelical Leaders "Lay Hands" on Trump to Protect Him From a "Concentrated Satanic Attack"..

Post by Watch Out Pylon! Thu 22 Sep 2016 - 16:40

See my previous post regarding abortions and dumdums.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Evangelical Leaders "Lay Hands" on Trump to Protect Him From a "Concentrated Satanic Attack".. Empty Re: Evangelical Leaders "Lay Hands" on Trump to Protect Him From a "Concentrated Satanic Attack"..

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Thu 22 Sep 2016 - 16:48

There are so many things messed up about that picture. But I think I'll start with the fact that these people are arrogant enough to think they can do anything about a satanic attack.

And don't tell me "oh they are asking God to help him." Then why don't they just pray? No, their hand being on him means they think they personally are helping. They are arrogant fucks not worthy of the word "leader."
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano Thu 22 Sep 2016 - 16:54

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:There are so many things messed up about that picture. But I think I'll start with the fact that these people are arrogant enough to think they can do anything about a satanic attack.

And don't tell me "oh they are asking God to help him." Then why don't they just pray? No, their hand being on him means they think they personally are helping. They are arrogant fucks not worthy of the word "leader."
it's all about the public display of religiousness and the arrogance associated with... you may have missed the day at church that they said that the power of prayer increases exponentially when done it public.

Evangelical Leaders "Lay Hands" on Trump to Protect Him From a "Concentrated Satanic Attack".. White-house-abedini-prayer

oh.. wait.

Matthew 6:5 - "“And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others".
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Thu 22 Sep 2016 - 16:58

That first photo is not real Evangelical Leaders "Lay Hands" on Trump to Protect Him From a "Concentrated Satanic Attack".. 502811600
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Sep 2016 - 17:19

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:That first photo is not real Evangelical Leaders "Lay Hands" on Trump to Protect Him From a "Concentrated Satanic Attack".. 502811600

It can't be, Trump is around black people and we know that never happens.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Thu 22 Sep 2016 - 18:48

How much did Trump pay for Lucifer act?
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down