Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the season is a success if we beat Michigan

4 posters

Go down

the season is a success if we beat Michigan  Empty the season is a success if we beat Michigan

Post by Blanch32 2016-10-03, 07:43

I mean that's the gameplan right? how'd I do The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria? toed that company line, huh?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

the season is a success if we beat Michigan  Empty Re: the season is a success if we beat Michigan

Post by AnomanderRake 2016-10-03, 09:02

No, but it would certainly make me feel a little better.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

the season is a success if we beat Michigan  Empty Re: the season is a success if we beat Michigan

Post by The_Dude 2016-10-03, 09:51

Unless UM fucks up we aren't coming close to beating them. Wisky man handled us up front and UM man handled Wisky.

That game is shaping up to be 2013 all over again but with role reversals. MSU is woeful in the trenches this year. Just lost too much and then not having Finley ready and Evans/Sweat gone was the final straw.

OL has been the Achilles heel for Dantonio. In his 10 years, I count 3 years with anything you can consider better than average OL play and that was 13, 14 and 15. And 15 was iffy, the run game wasn't good. Maybe 2007 was better than 15.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2016-10-03, 09:59

The_Dude wrote:Unless UM fucks up we aren't coming close to beating them. Wisky man handled us up front and UM man handled Wisky.

That game is shaping up to be 2013 all over again but with role reversals. MSU is woeful in the trenches this year. Just lost too much and then not having Finley ready and Evans/Sweat gone was the final straw.

OL has been the Achilles heel for Dantonio. In his 10 years, I count 3 years with anything you can consider better than average OL play and that was 13, 14 and 15. And 15 was iffy, the run game wasn't good. Maybe 2007 was better than 15.

You know what the best part of this is ......you won't be around to gloat on 10/29 when Harbs and your mighty Wolverines win.

TIA, Dwags.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down