Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I propose November to be DWags Month on theSwill

5 posters

Go down

November Shall be known as DWags on theSwill

I propose November to be DWags Month on theSwill Vote_lcap58%I propose November to be DWags Month on theSwill Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 7 ]
I propose November to be DWags Month on theSwill Vote_lcap25%I propose November to be DWags Month on theSwill Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
I propose November to be DWags Month on theSwill Vote_lcap17%I propose November to be DWags Month on theSwill Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

I propose November to be DWags Month on theSwill Empty I propose November to be DWags Month on theSwill

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:17 pm

I see his birthday is the 16th, but is one day enough to celebrate his influence here?

I propose November to be DWags Month on theSwill Redneck-yachtjpg-5cb92e75fc728084
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

I propose November to be DWags Month on theSwill Empty Re: I propose November to be DWags Month on theSwill

Post by Tim Wakefield Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:21 pm

Gwtf
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

I propose November to be DWags Month on theSwill Empty Re: I propose November to be DWags Month on theSwill

Post by DWags Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:59 pm

I'd prefer any mo th in 2017 vs one month in 2016.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:44 pm

DWags wrote:I'd prefer any mo th in 2017 vs one month in 2016.

I'm shocked that these ingrates don't want to give you your own month.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:11 pm

Hellz, yes. I should tell you, though, because I hate the name Movember, which seems to have co-opted November, I'd vote for any change. You could call it ISIS and I'd be fine with the switch.

Edit: Thinking this through, I would also object to calling next month Harbaugh, too.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:15 pm

tGreenWay wrote:Hellz, yes.  I should tell you, though, because I hate the name Movember, which seems to have co-opted November, I'd vote for any change. You could call it ISIS and I'd be fine with the switch.  

Edit: Thinking this through, I would also object to calling next month Harbaugh, too.  

As long as you don't call it Wagsmember.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:18 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:Hellz, yes.  I should tell you, though, because I hate the name Movember, which seems to have co-opted November, I'd vote for any change. You could call it ISIS and I'd be fine with the switch.  

I propose November to be DWags Month on theSwill 3434560931
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:17 pm

Floyd Robertson wrote:

Where's that picture of my toe?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:32 pm

I celebrate dwags every month
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down