Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awwww,,, The Hillary campaign is upset that there are so many "Bill rape" protesters. Poor babies!

4 posters

Go down

Awwww,,, The Hillary campaign is upset that there are so many "Bill rape" protesters. Poor babies! Empty Awwww,,, The Hillary campaign is upset that there are so many "Bill rape" protesters. Poor babies!

Post by TheReal_LWS Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:20 pm

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/clinton-campaign-losing-patience-bill-rape-protesters/

TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Awwww,,, The Hillary campaign is upset that there are so many "Bill rape" protesters. Poor babies! Empty Re: Awwww,,, The Hillary campaign is upset that there are so many "Bill rape" protesters. Poor babies!

Post by NigelUno Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:50 pm

Awwww,,, The Hillary campaign is upset that there are so many "Bill rape" protesters. Poor babies! 1469072363
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Awwww,,, The Hillary campaign is upset that there are so many "Bill rape" protesters. Poor babies! Empty Re: Awwww,,, The Hillary campaign is upset that there are so many "Bill rape" protesters. Poor babies!

Post by SomeFanName Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:21 pm

Probably because it doesn't matter to what is currently taking place, and the use of rape as a political tool is disgusting. I'm sure your daughter or future daughter will walk out the house and be asking for it though
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:31 pm

Man that website is just the type I feel like this guy browses. If I didn't think this was a shtick, I'd feel bad for LWS.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down