Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yesterday we found out that Hillary said in leaked emails that Qatar is funding ISIS. Today we find out they also donated to the Clinton Foundaation

+2
SomeFanName
TheReal_LWS
6 posters

Go down

Yesterday we found out that Hillary said in leaked emails that Qatar is funding ISIS. Today we find out they also donated to the Clinton Foundaation Empty Yesterday we found out that Hillary said in leaked emails that Qatar is funding ISIS. Today we find out they also donated to the Clinton Foundaation

Post by TheReal_LWS Thu 13 Oct 2016 - 11:50

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/13/wikileaks-qatar-gave-clinton-foundation-a-million-dollar-check-for-bills-birthday/

Hmmmm. I smell a rat!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Yesterday we found out that Hillary said in leaked emails that Qatar is funding ISIS. Today we find out they also donated to the Clinton Foundaation Empty Re: Yesterday we found out that Hillary said in leaked emails that Qatar is funding ISIS. Today we find out they also donated to the Clinton Foundaation

Post by SomeFanName Thu 13 Oct 2016 - 17:17

That smell is just American disillusionment
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Yesterday we found out that Hillary said in leaked emails that Qatar is funding ISIS. Today we find out they also donated to the Clinton Foundaation Empty Re: Yesterday we found out that Hillary said in leaked emails that Qatar is funding ISIS. Today we find out they also donated to the Clinton Foundaation

Post by tTy Thu 13 Oct 2016 - 23:58

Podesta e-mails alluding to Scalia assassination.... wow.  Fucking crazy.

Scalia assassinated?
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 14 Oct 2016 - 0:00

I'm not trying to be an asshole or anything, but are these sites that you guys link legit at all? I feel like they are the always the ones posted on Facebook, etc with a total agenda behind them..

Legit curious.. I bury my head in the sand about most of this stuff. Thanks.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Fri 14 Oct 2016 - 0:03

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I'm not trying to be an asshole or anything, but are these sites that you guys link legit at all? I feel like they are the always the ones posted on Facebook, etc with a total agenda behind them..

How the fuck would I know? It's everywhere though brah..... burying your head in the sand seems like the exact wrong thing to do, imo.... You have to at least believe in the plausibility of such a thing or you are just another fucking sheep getting in line for possible slaughter. Look at the world around you. You don't think this shit happens all over the planet? You don't think it is POSSIBLE here? Why? How? Crazy to not question the possibility..... Crazy.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 14 Oct 2016 - 0:15

I didn't say it was not plausible. Like at all. I'm talking about the legitimacy of these type of websites. That was my question.

Regarding the conspiracy, sure, it could happen. But to let it affect how I live.. ehhh. Doesn't interest me, I'm just a lackey.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tTy Fri 14 Oct 2016 - 0:21

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I didn't say it was not plausible. Like at all. I'm talking about the legitimacy of these type of websites. That was my question.

Regarding the conspiracy, sure, it could happen. But to let it affect how I live.. ehhh. Doesn't interest me, I'm just a lackey.

yikes.
tTy
tTy
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 14 Oct 2016 - 0:25

tTy wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I didn't say it was not plausible. Like at all. I'm talking about the legitimacy of these type of websites. That was my question.

yikes.

Rolling Eyes Bunker down.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 14 Oct 2016 - 0:44

I think otpts point is- to what end does it matter?

Option a)

Scalia died of natural causes.

Result- otpt is going to wake up in the morning, get high then go to work.

Option b)

Scalia was assasinated.

Result- otpt is going to wake up in the morning, get high then go to work.

End of the day, what's the difference in otpts life?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 14 Oct 2016 - 0:45

Yesterday we found out that Hillary said in leaked emails that Qatar is funding ISIS. Today we find out they also donated to the Clinton Foundaation 502811600 Yesterday we found out that Hillary said in leaked emails that Qatar is funding ISIS. Today we find out they also donated to the Clinton Foundaation 502811600

Hold on, I do not smoke before work. Not worth it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos Fri 14 Oct 2016 - 0:47

Would you if you found out that the proletariat murdered Scalia because he didn't like ponies?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by AnomanderRake Fri 14 Oct 2016 - 9:39

Wow that's the dumbest conspiracy theory with about the least evidence I have ever seen.

The situation in Qatar is similar to that of Saudi Arabia. Within the country we have both allies and enemies. Some of the royals support extremist groups, some of them support their Western allies, that's not really news or evidence of anything.
AnomanderRake
AnomanderRake
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That Fri 14 Oct 2016 - 10:34

Ty - can you elaborate on what you mean by "yikes"? Yesterday we found out that Hillary said in leaked emails that Qatar is funding ISIS. Today we find out they also donated to the Clinton Foundaation 502811600 What the fuck are you going to do about it?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName Fri 14 Oct 2016 - 16:30

tTy wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I'm not trying to be an asshole or anything, but are these sites that you guys link legit at all? I feel like they are the always the ones posted on Facebook, etc with a total agenda behind them..

How the fuck would I know? It's everywhere though brah..... burying your head in the sand seems like the exact wrong thing to do, imo.... You have to at least believe in the plausibility of such a thing or you are just another fucking sheep getting in line for possible slaughter. Look at the world around you. You don't think this shit happens all over the planet? You don't think it is POSSIBLE here? Why? How? Crazy to not question the possibility..... Crazy.

It's probably better to believe things that don't have factual basis. I'm sure if you walk around for 5 minutes you can stumble into a church too.
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down