Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow, it's been ten years ago. It's also been 32 years ago now too. Both today.

+4
P Rob
Death Roe
Other Teams Pursuing That
DWags
8 posters

Go down

Wow, it's been ten years ago.  It's also been 32 years ago now too.  Both today. Empty Wow, it's been ten years ago. It's also been 32 years ago now too. Both today.

Post by DWags 2016-10-14, 12:03

Was at home, semi buzzed, enjoying the hell out of this.

Was at the Riv.   Grand River exploded.

DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Wow, it's been ten years ago.  It's also been 32 years ago now too.  Both today. Empty Re: Wow, it's been ten years ago. It's also been 32 years ago now too. Both today.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-14, 12:17

Didn't we get blown the fuck out by OSU same day?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Wow, it's been ten years ago.  It's also been 32 years ago now too.  Both today. Empty Re: Wow, it's been ten years ago. It's also been 32 years ago now too. Both today.

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-14, 12:32

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Didn't we get blown the fuck out by OSU same day?

Yup. I was there. Left at halftime. It was pathetic. 75% of the stadium was OSU.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2016-10-14, 12:35

This makes me sad because I don't see the Tigers returning to the WS any time soon. :poop:
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-10-14, 12:38

P Rob wrote:This makes me sad because I don't see the Tigers returning to the WS any time soon. :poop:

Here's a fun fact: It took the Tigers like 32 years to win their first World Series. Their current drought is 33 years and counting.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wakefield 2016-10-14, 12:41

Placido = me
Tim Wakefield
Tim Wakefield
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-10-14, 19:58

I was there with my dad for game 5. Larry Herndon caught the short flyball right in front of us. It was the last baseball game we ever went to together before he died. It was one of those special nights a son never forgets.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-10-14, 20:00

tGreenWay wrote:I was there with my dad for game 5. Larry Herndon caught the short flyball right in front of us. It was the last baseball game we ever went to together before he died. It was one of those special nights a son never forgets.

Cool. Wife must be cutting onions.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2016-10-14, 20:40

Wait why did the pitchers not hit in the 84 series?
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down