Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got an email from Donald J. Trump today.

+4
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
Floyd Robertson
P Rob
8 posters

Go down

Got an email from Donald J. Trump today. Empty Got an email from Donald J. Trump today.

Post by P Rob 2016-10-18, 09:35

Please see this important message:

"Either we win this election or we lose our country.

I want you to know that we will end this election by fighting as hard as we can.

I promise to get up on that stage tomorrow and fight for the American people. I promise to give it my all.

Tomorrow is not only my final debate with Hillary. It’s also the FINAL FEC deadline of the entire election. And just like the first two debates, my son, Eric, is once again going to give me a list of every single supporter who stepped up at this critical moment right.

Please make a contribution of $100, $65, $50, $35, $20, $15, or $5 before the FINAL FEC deadline TOMORROW NIGHT to show the country that you’re committed to the fight to Make America Great Again!

By making a contribution of any amount, you will be officially showing your support for this great movement.

I’m truly humbled and honored by the support we’ve received from so many grassroots donors over the past few months.

It reminds me just how important this election is to the future of our country.

And when Eric shows me the list of every supporter who stepped up before the FINAL FEC deadline of our election, I will be reminded once again who I’m really fighting for -- YOU, the American people.

Now please step up before the FINAL FEC deadline -- the night of our final debate against Crooked Hillary Clinton.

Please contribute $100, $65, $50, $35, $20, $15, or $5 before the FINAL FEC deadline.

Thank you and God bless you,

Donald J. Trump"

Got an email from Donald J. Trump today. 502811600
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Got an email from Donald J. Trump today. Empty Re: Got an email from Donald J. Trump today.

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-10-18, 09:49

See, this is what you get when give political parties your email address.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Got an email from Donald J. Trump today. Empty Re: Got an email from Donald J. Trump today.

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-18, 09:49

not sure which I find funnier.. the "Crooked Hillary Clinton" reference or the "God bless you" - Got an email from Donald J. Trump today. 502811600
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2016-10-18, 10:02

Floyd Robertson wrote:See, this is what you get when give political parties your email address.

I never donated but I was genuinely behind Romney/Ryan...I believe thats how they got it.

I haven't unsubscribed because I find these emails pure comedy. Like I'm sure Eric Trump is going to show his dad a list of names. Totally. Bigly.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-18, 10:17

Send him 2 cents.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-18, 10:29

Fuck this whole game, you guys.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2016-10-18, 11:12

No you didn't
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-10-18, 11:34

Been getting Trump begging letters since July and it comes from a GOP list created when I requested a GOP primary ballot in 2000 when I voted for John McCain in the primary.

Kind of funny to see a big shot like Trump who has always bragged about his wealth begging for money because he's too cheap to fund his own campaign like he claimed he would early in the process.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2016-10-18, 11:48

GRR Spartan wrote:Been getting Trump begging letters since July and it comes from a GOP list created when I requested a GOP primary ballot in 2000 when I voted for John McCain in the primary.

Kind of funny to see a big shot like Trump who has always bragged about his wealth begging for money because he's too cheap to fund his own campaign like he claimed he would early in the process.

Needs money to pay Sean Hannity when he launches TrumpTV.

Fucking shoot me.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-18, 11:49

I still can't believe Trump was able to school all the other clowns. What a disaster for the republicans.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-18, 11:53

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I still can't believe Trump was able to school all the other clowns. What a disaster for the republicans.
he didn't necessarily "school" the other clowns.. in a primary of 17 people, all you need to do is appeal to the knuckle-draggin' racist/bigot/misogynist slice of the pie. You get 10-12% of the primary electorate, along with the support of the mainstream media and you're going to get the nomination.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2016-10-18, 12:01

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I still can't believe Trump was able to school all the other clowns. What a disaster for the republicans.

He certainly didn't school them on policy or anything of substance.

Total disaster. Going to lose bigly in the most winnable presidential election in 50 years.

P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-18, 12:05

P Rob wrote:

Total disaster. Going to lose bigly in the most winnable presidential election in 50 years.

He knew how to play to his audience and the media that's for sure.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-18, 12:07

Can we talk about HOW he won? Got an email from Donald J. Trump today. 502811600

- Ban muslims
- Build a huge wall make Mexico pay for it
- America needs to WIN again
- GOOD deals not BAD deals

Jesus. This is sad. I know educated people who have those MAGA hats.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2016-10-18, 12:15

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
P Rob wrote:

Woodward and Bernstein over here.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-18, 12:17

P Rob wrote:

Thanks dude !
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-18, 12:23

P Rob wrote:

Thanks dude !

Like you even know what that means.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2016-10-18, 12:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
he didn't necessarily "school" the other clowns.. in a primary of 17 people, all you need to do is appeal to the knuckle-draggin' racist/bigot/misogynist slice of the pie. You get 10-12% of the primary electorate, along with the support of the mainstream media and you're going to get the nomination.

In a field of 17 people, all you had to get was 35% of the primary vote to make it in.  Dilute the other 65% by 16 people and it's good night Irene.  Didn't winnow the field down to 2-3 non-Trumpers until it was too late.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-18, 12:34

Floyd Robertson wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

In a field of 17 people, all you had to get was 35% of the primary vote to make it in.  Dilute the other 65% by 16 people and it's good night Irene.  Didn't winnow the field down to 2-3 non-Trumpers until it was too late.
exactly.

Which makes me feel a little bad for people who are actually committed to public service like Jeb Bush, Kasich, etc - except that their party brought this upon themselves... and the more legitimate Republicans have sat by idly for 8-10 years (or more) and allowed it to happen. So it's hard to feel too bad for them.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by P Rob 2016-10-18, 13:17

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

exactly.

Which makes me feel a little bad for people who are actually committed to public service like Jeb Bush, Kasich, etc - except that their party brought this upon themselves... and the more legitimate Republicans have sat by idly for 8-10 years (or more) and allowed it to happen. So it's hard to feel too bad for them.

Thanks, Dingleberry. Knowing you feel bad for me makes me feel all warm and squishy inside.
P Rob
P Rob
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-10-18, 13:20

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Can we talk about HOW he won? Got an email from Donald J. Trump today. 502811600

- Ban muslims

Temporarily ban Muslims until we figure out how to vet.

Makes sense. Hilary has even admitted we dont vet well enough and that its a major issue.

Build a wall?  Yes, it needs to be done. We have a massive crisis at the southern border. Anyone that disagree does so because you want illegals to come on and vote for your political candidates (aka Dems.) while building a welfare state to ensure they vote your way for life.  Mexico paying for it means the taxes we place on companies that do business there to bring goods to market, not their actual government sending us a check.  I know you aren't that stupid, think a little.

America needs to win again?

Yeah.  We lose every foreign policy battle, and we lose every trade deal.

Which  brings us to the next point about trade...we are getting bent over backwards by political globalists like Hilary who only want to enrich their corporate friends. Our trade deals are fucking terrible we need new ones and a potus who isnt a coward like Obama/Hilary.

So what exactly is wrong with what hes running on? Can you form an independent thought? The media doesn't want you to. Just listen to them--they know best.

Last edited by The_Dude on 2016-10-18, 13:24; edited 1 time in total
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-18, 13:20

P Rob wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
exactly.

Thanks, Dingleberry. Knowing you feel bad for me makes me feel all warm and squishy inside.
yo, dude - I send you a PM and you don't PM back.

Fine, brah. I see how it is.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-18, 13:21

The_Dude wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Can we talk about HOW he won? Got an email from Donald J. Trump today. 502811600

- Ban muslims

Makes sense.

Build a wall? Yes, it needs to be done, and anyone that disagree is just an anit American douche. Mexico paying for it means the taxes we place on companies that do business there to bring goods to market, not their actual government sending us a check. I know you aren't that stupid, think a little.

Yeah. We lose every foreign policy battle, and we lose every trade deal.

Which brings us to the next point about trade...we are getting bent over backwards by political gloablists like Hilary who only want to enrich their corporate friends. Our trade deals are fucking terrible we need new ones and a potus who isnt a coward like Obama/Hilary.

so are you back to loving and adoring Trump - The Bigoted, Racist Misogynist today?

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-10-18, 13:26

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Floyd Robertson wrote:

exactly.

The GOP and the country did this to themselves by not listening to the American public.

Hence, we had a major political revolution on both major political parties for the first time in decades. Its the American public telling the Rs and Ds enough is enough with the corruption and screwing middle class Americans.

71% of the country doesn't like the direction we are going, and it was evident during the primary season.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Dude 2016-10-18, 13:27

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

Makes sense.

Build a wall?  Yes, it needs to be done, and anyone that disagree is just an anit American douche.  Mexico paying for it means the taxes we place on companies that do business there to bring goods to market, not their actual government sending us a check.  I know you aren't that stupid, think a little.

Yeah.  We lose every foreign policy battle, and we lose every trade deal.

Which  brings us to the next point about trade...we are getting bent over backwards by political gloablists like Hilary who only want to enrich their corporate friends.  Our trade deals are fucking terrible  we need new ones and a potus who isnt a coward like Obama/Hilary.

so are you back to loving and adoring Trump - The Bigoted, Racist Misogynist today?

He's a flawed candidate. Just like Hilary.

But for the 10000th time, Im voting for him because I want DC blown up.  Both establishment sides only work for themselves.  DC needs to be completely gutted.
The_Dude
The_Dude
Pet Troll
Pet Troll

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-18, 13:36

Lebowski thank you for proving to me you're just another sheep. I already knew that but this just triple quadruple confirms it.

Yeah - Trump is a total outsider. Moran. Another puppet of his game. Sad.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-18, 13:40

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:
exactly.

The GOP and the country did this to themselves by not listening to the American public.

Hence, we had a major political revolution on both major political parties for the first time in decades. Its the American public telling the Rs and Ds enough is enough with the corruption and screwing middle class Americans.

71% of the country doesn't like the direction we are going, and it was evident during the primary season.
I'm not sure that the Democrats nominating a former US Senator and Secretary of State can be classified as a "major political revolution".
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-18, 13:42

The_Dude wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:

He's a flawed candidate. Just like Hilary.

But for the 10000th time, Im voting for him because I want DC blown up.  Both establishment sides only work for themselves.  DC needs to be completely gutted.
seems like the Trump knuckle-draggers are perfectly content with post-election bloodshed.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-18, 13:42

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
The_Dude wrote:

I'm not sure that the Democrats nominating a former US Senator and Secretary of State can be classified as a "major political revolution".

Bernie Sanders should be the nominee, Bob.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-18, 13:43

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I'm not sure that the Democrats nominating a former US Senator and Secretary of State can be classified as a "major political revolution".

if there was only a way Hillary and Bernie could go up against each other.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-18, 13:49

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Without the organization overseeing the race being completely bias and attempting to influence votes. But I know you're the A+B=C type so we won't get into it.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-18, 13:54

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

Without the organization overseeing the race being completely bias and attempting to influence votes. But I know you're the A+B=C type so we won't get into it.
I'm not real bright - I'll grant you (and everyone else) that - but Hillary beat Bernie nationally by nearly 4 million votes (3,775,437 according to RCP).

So I don't get the "rigged" thing that Bernie and Trump supporters seem to enjoy promoting. Kinda seems like the thing losers do.

(no offense, brah - you know I dig ya).

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-18, 13:58

I know you're not simple minded enough to think that you should just take the # amount of votes via DNC and say well.. she won - must have been clean
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-18, 14:01

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I know you're not simple minded enough to think that you should just take the # amount of votes via DNC and say well.. she won - must have been clean
I'm pretty simple-minded. I am actually impressed by the scientific advancement of velcro.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-18, 14:24

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I know you're not simple minded enough to think that you should just take the # amount of votes via DNC and say well.. she won - must have been clean
I'm pretty simple-minded. I am actually impressed by the scientific advancement of velcro.

When it comes to science .. you may be.

But I know you aren't naive enough to ignore outside factors/influences when looking at very complex situations.

Have a good day, Bob.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-18, 14:28

Robert J Sakimano wrote:

When it comes to science .. you may be.

But I know you aren't naive enough to ignore outside factors/influences when looking at very complex situations.

Have a good day, Bob.
I always do.. Got an email from Donald J. Trump today. 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down