Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Sort of Pre-Debate Stunt Will Trump Pull Tonight That Makes Even More of a Mockery of Himself?

2 posters

Go down

What Sort of Pre-Debate Stunt Will Trump Pull Tonight That Makes Even More of a Mockery of Himself? Empty What Sort of Pre-Debate Stunt Will Trump Pull Tonight That Makes Even More of a Mockery of Himself?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-19, 14:09

human sacrifice?

a "Benghazi Greatest Hits" disco record drop?

debut of the soon-to-be hit rap song "Grab 'em In The Pu**y"?

a public reading of his favorite bible verse??

a press conference with a group of people who can't even spell "email"?

What Sort of Pre-Debate Stunt Will Trump Pull Tonight That Makes Even More of a Mockery of Himself? 2599972566
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What Sort of Pre-Debate Stunt Will Trump Pull Tonight That Makes Even More of a Mockery of Himself? Empty Re: What Sort of Pre-Debate Stunt Will Trump Pull Tonight That Makes Even More of a Mockery of Himself?

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-19, 14:20

I don't think having a press conference with a bunch of women worked out too well for him.  Maybe he'll try it again.

I think he'll work the rigged election angle.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

What Sort of Pre-Debate Stunt Will Trump Pull Tonight That Makes Even More of a Mockery of Himself? Empty Re: What Sort of Pre-Debate Stunt Will Trump Pull Tonight That Makes Even More of a Mockery of Himself?

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-19, 14:30

NigelUno wrote:I don't think having a press conference with a bunch of women worked out too well for him.  Maybe he'll try it again.

yeah..

I get a kick out of a white guy who was born into money and had every advantage in life claiming that the system is "rigged" against him.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-19, 14:34

Robert J Sakimano wrote:
NigelUno wrote:I don't think having a press conference with a bunch of women worked out too well for him.  Maybe he'll try it again.

yeah..

I get a kick out of a white guy who was born into money and had every advantage in life claiming that the system is "rigged" against him.

I bet the tax return issue comes up again. He stepped in it by bringing up Warren Buffett.
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-19, 14:41

NigelUno wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote: yeah..

I bet the tax return issue comes up again.  He stepped in it by bringing up Warren Buffett.  
yeah, Warren Buffet (a great American) let him have it.. What Sort of Pre-Debate Stunt Will Trump Pull Tonight That Makes Even More of a Mockery of Himself? 502811600

you'd think that after admitting to sexually assaulting women on tape, he'd release his tax returns just as a deflection from that.

which tells me his tax returns show some really ugly things.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down