Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Josh Brown and tNFL

5 posters

Go down

Josh Brown and tNFL Empty Josh Brown and tNFL

Post by By-Tor 10/21/2016, 7:30 am

They are pieces of shit.  

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17837045/josh-brown-new-york-giants-admits-domestic-violence-documents
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Josh Brown and tNFL Empty Re: Josh Brown and tNFL

Post by CORNER BLITZ 10/21/2016, 8:32 am

Didn't they put in some rule after ray rice that domestic abuse was automatic 4 or 6 game suspension?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 10/21/2016, 9:14 am

Gee NFL ratings are down. Hmmm can't put my finger on reason... hmmmm
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 10/21/2016, 9:49 am

DWags wrote:Gee NFL ratings are down. Hmmm can't put my finger on reason... hmmmm

Mark Cuban was right.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 10/21/2016, 9:51 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
DWags wrote:Gee NFL ratings are down. Hmmm can't put my finger on reason... hmmmm

Mark Cuban was right.

what he say? The NFL is sterile, way over exposed and very calculated.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 10/21/2016, 9:53 am

By-Tor wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Mark Cuban was right.

what he say? The NFL is sterile, way over exposed and very calculated.

There's an article out there where he says Thursday night football is not good for the NFL..they have plateaued, ratings going down, etc etc

If I wasn't on mobile I'd link for ya
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 10/21/2016, 10:53 am

First off Josh Brown is a piece of shit. Let's get that out of the way.

However, I don't NFL players beating on their wives and kids is the main reason why ratings are down.

Ratings are down because the product isn't as good as in years past. And the reasons for that are many:

1. Salary cap and star system. In order to keep your stars you have to pay them well (and they deserve it). However, that leads to a whole bunch of younger guys making close to the minimum and they're not as talented as the guys they replace. It hurts overall quality.

2. Over saturation. They turned the NFL into a year round thing and it never goes away. It can be tiresome to keep up.

3. All season Thursday games are part of the over saturation and by and large these games suck. Teams are beat up and quality of play in them sucks. Also part of the over saturation is those stupid London games and add in that by the time MNF rolls around I'm kinda burnt out for the week. I generally only watch that one if my team is playing, I've got $ on it or I need it for FF.

4. Teams don't practice like they used to in large part because of the new CBA. This hurts the overall quality of the games.

5. Over emphasis on passing game and general officiating. It seems like every time there is an incomplete the players are looking for a flag. Hell I like for the damn flag. It's annoying. Also the way they call penalties is atrocious - clean hits get whistled, you can't breathe next to a qb not named Newton or Roethlisberger, and the DPI and D holding make it impossible to play pass D.

6. Games are too long. Shorten the replay review. Don't send ref under hood just have New York call him tell him the right call and move the fuck on.

7. Off field stuff like CTE, domestic abuse, drugs, etc. It does a play a part just not the main part.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down