Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scrotox? Finally a cure for Tanner's wrinkly balls.

5 posters

Go down

Scrotox?  Finally a cure for Tanner's wrinkly balls. Empty Scrotox? Finally a cure for Tanner's wrinkly balls.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:32 am

He might have a chance with Dendro now!!

HOLLYWOOD'S NEW MALE COSMETIC SURGERY TREND: SCROTOX (YES, REALLY)

This growing trend — which makes testicles appear larger and decreases sweating and wrinkling in the area — costs between $1,500-$3,000.

Yes, this — ahem — growing trend in male cosmetic surgery is exactly what you think it is. Men looking to make their testicles appear larger as well as decrease sweating and wrinkling in the area are shelling out between $1,500 and $3,000 for botulism toxin injections done directly into the skin of the scrotum. As with all Botox, effects last for three to six months.

Saturday Night Live spoofed the treatment in 2010, but it's no joke now. Beverly Hills-based surgeon Jason Emer performs the procedure a few times a week and links its rise in popularity to the booming women's genital plastic surgery market.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Scrotox?  Finally a cure for Tanner's wrinkly balls. Empty Re: Scrotox? Finally a cure for Tanner's wrinkly balls.

Post by BleacherSwill Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:54 am

I had to ask myself how you knew, but then I realized it was either you or your boyfriend that dislikes Tanner's wrinkly ball sac. Must have seen them up close, eh?
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Scrotox?  Finally a cure for Tanner's wrinkly balls. Empty Re: Scrotox? Finally a cure for Tanner's wrinkly balls.

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:37 pm

BleacherSwill wrote:I had to ask myself how you knew, but then I realized it was either you or your boyfriend that dislikes Tanner's wrinkly ball sac. Must have seen them up close, eh?

Nah, there were pictures on tob years ago.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:51 pm

If you're so old you think a small wrinkled scrotum will affect your ability to pick up hot women you are probably so senile you don't realize the hot women don't give damn about the size of your scrotum.

They are interested in the size of your bank account. Look no further than Hugh Hefner.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:53 pm

isn't the scrot sack sweating a good thing...
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:06 pm

GRR Spartan wrote:If you're so old you think a small wrinkled scrotum will affect your ability to pick up hot women you are probably so senile you don't realize the hot women don't give damn about the size of your scrotum.

They are interested in the size of your bank account. Look no further than Hugh Hefner.

True story.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:38 pm

Might?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:44 pm

Tanfan! wrote:Might?

lol, ok. She'll have to clear that up but I think she's in Australia.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down