Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's Michigan vs Michigan State week. Let's talk about the game of football in this thread.

+14
I.B. Fine
Frank Ricard
NigelUno
Robert J Sakimano
By-Tor
Watch Out Pylon!
Death Roe
Vlad
SomeFanName
Dr. Strangelove
Rocinante
Other Teams Pursuing That
CORNER BLITZ
Travis of the Cosmos
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

It's Michigan vs Michigan State week. Let's talk about the game of football in this thread. Empty It's Michigan vs Michigan State week. Let's talk about the game of football in this thread.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-10-22, 23:19

Football things below.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

It's Michigan vs Michigan State week. Let's talk about the game of football in this thread. Empty Re: It's Michigan vs Michigan State week. Let's talk about the game of football in this thread.

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-10-22, 23:21

So I know that if we lose it won't count since we're in a down year...but will it count if we win?
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

It's Michigan vs Michigan State week. Let's talk about the game of football in this thread. Empty Re: It's Michigan vs Michigan State week. Let's talk about the game of football in this thread.

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-22, 23:27

Eh, boring thread tite. No thanks - where's gooses' thread?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-22, 23:28

56-14 Michigan.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-10-22, 23:30

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Eh, boring thread tite. No thanks - where's gooses' thread?

#nomoresnark
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-22, 23:35

LooseGoose wrote:We'll win.

There's absolutely no chance.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Strangelove 2016-10-23, 07:12

We're not very good in all three phases of the game. But as a bonus our coaching and play calling have been suspect at best.
Dr. Strangelove
Dr. Strangelove
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-10-23, 09:22

Dr. Strangelove wrote:We're not very good in all three phases of the game. But as a bonus our coaching and play calling have been suspect at best.

Only reason they were in the game last year was special teams (till the last play). Just need one phase to play great
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeFanName 2016-10-23, 09:27

Don't let Cox play please. Dude is the Harden of defensive backs, minus being allowed to get the ball. Been a gross 3 years watching him get torched.

They are going to score a lot of points. I keep telling myself this game is different, but it's probably not.
SomeFanName
SomeFanName
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-23, 10:43

Lube up
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-23, 10:48

Vlad wrote:Lube up

POS fan
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-23, 11:48

Remember that time we got a delay of game coming out of a TV timeout?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-10-23, 11:56

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:Remember that time we got a delay of game coming out of a TV timeout?

I think we got fucked on that, but yeah bad look
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-10-23, 12:00

Yeah something seemed off about that clock, but shouldn't happen nonetheless.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-23, 14:42

I think people are forgetting or dismissing the "throw out the records" aspect of this rivalry.

Yes I know that doesn't always work out that way but these Seniors know this is their last chance to salvage something from this waste of a season. If they can beat undefeated Michigan they'll always have that. Will it happen? Not likely, but it certainly could happen.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rocinante 2016-10-23, 16:23

LooseGoose wrote:I think people are forgetting or dismissing the "throw out the records" aspect of this rivalry.

Yes I know that doesn't always work out that way but these Seniors know this is their last chance to salvage something from this waste of a season. If they can beat undefeated Michigan they'll always have that. Will it happen? Not likely, but it certainly could happen.

I want to believe you, but um hasnearly a decade of hatred built up. The will not be surprised by this msu team.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-23, 16:54

Rocinante wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:I think people are forgetting or dismissing the "throw out the records" aspect of this rivalry.

I want to believe you, but um hasnearly a decade of hatred built up. The will not be surprised by this msu team.

I'm aware that it will probably suck, but I'm a natural optimist until the walls collapse around me. That's been a benefit and a detriment in my life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-23, 16:57

We gonna get raped.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by By-Tor 2016-10-23, 20:11

SomeFanName wrote:Don't let Cox play please. Dude is the Harden of defensive backs, minus being allowed to get the ball. Been a gross 3 years watching him get torched.

They are going to score a lot of points. I keep telling myself this game is different, but it's probably not.
You mean you weren't impressed when he passed off his man to the goal post last night? I thought the goal post was a bit slow to react to the play.
By-Tor
By-Tor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-23, 20:53

Tyriq Thompson ‏@TyriqThompson17 11m11 minutes ago
Aye idgaf what happened the last couple weeks. It's Michigan week b!!! Dawgs gone rise up. #GoGreen
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CORNER BLITZ 2016-10-23, 21:02

LooseGoose wrote:Tyriq Thompson ‏@TyriqThompson17 11m11 minutes ago
Aye idgaf what happened the last couple weeks. It's Michigan week b!!! Dawgs gone rise up. #GoGreen

Leggo
CORNER BLITZ
CORNER BLITZ
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-23, 22:42

Fuck it ! Rise up!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-24, 10:01

we'll win.

Book it.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-24, 10:14

Robert J Sakimano wrote:we'll win.

Book it.

BOOKED !
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-24, 10:15

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:we'll win.

Book it.

BOOKED !
It's Michigan vs Michigan State week. Let's talk about the game of football in this thread. 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-10-24, 15:47

LooseGoose wrote:Tyriq Thompson ‏@TyriqThompson17  11m11 minutes ago

It's Michigan vs Michigan State week. Let's talk about the game of football in this thread. 51a41171afa96f60e800007a
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad 2016-10-24, 15:52

I've watched this series long enough to know that we have a way of pulling one out of our asses every now and then, and that's what it'll take. Because on paper, it ain't lookin' pretty!

Our line play sucks on both sides of the ball, so there's no logical way of giving MSU the win here. (The way our DL got pushed around by Maryland...damn!) But again, 40 years of watching this game tells me there's always a chance.

Last edited by Vlad on 2016-10-24, 16:11; edited 1 time in total
Vlad
Vlad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by NigelUno 2016-10-24, 16:06

It's Michigan vs Michigan State week. Let's talk about the game of football in this thread. 1f3c8
NigelUno
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-24, 16:13

Spartan Football ‏@MSU_Football 3h3 hours ago
Michigan State vs Michigan at Spartan Stadium this Saturday for the Paul Bunyan Trophy. Kickoff at Noon. National TV on @espn. #GoGreen

It's Michigan vs Michigan State week. Let's talk about the game of football in this thread. CvjAUmJWEAAF6a2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank Ricard 2016-10-24, 16:24

My motto this week is "Win the Tailgate". That's the only football I want to talk about this week.
Frank Ricard
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by I.B. Fine 2016-10-24, 16:34

If they can't get up for this game, scrap the program, but I know they will.
In the meantime, just watch this again and again.
WIN IT FOR JALEN!
I.B. Fine
I.B. Fine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-25, 12:59

Graham Couch ‏@Graham_Couch 17m17 minutes ago
After listening to Mark Dantonio, Riley Bullough, R.J. Shelton and Josiah Price, new Tuesday prediction: Michigan 52, MSU 10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-25, 13:00

Jamal Spencer ‏@JamalWZZM13 23m23 minutes ago
Bullough on the rivalry: "In this state you either bleed green or you're with that school down the road. Means a lot to millions of people."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-25, 13:01

Chris Solari ‏@chrissolari 35m35 minutes ago
Josiah Price: A "special opportunity" for seniors to go 4-0 against Michigan with a win this week. Admits he knows MSU will be the underdog.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-10-25, 13:06

LooseGoose wrote:Jamal Spencer ‏@JamalWZZM13 23m23 minutes ago
Bullough on the rivalry: "In this state you either bleed green or you're with that school down the road. Means a lot to millions of people."
I wonder if he plans on getting kicked out of this game, too.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-10-25, 13:09

Chris Vannini ‏@ChrisVannini 1h1 hour ago
Michigan just got #disrespekt'd by Sportscenter. Listed MSU as an undefeated team.

It's Michigan vs Michigan State week. Let's talk about the game of football in this thread. Cvn_GMXVMAANWdV
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-10-25, 13:11

Trav, in the future please use the acronym ITT. Thanks in advance.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-10-25, 13:12

LooseGoose wrote:Graham Couch ‏@Graham_Couch 17m17 minutes ago
After listening to Mark Dantonio, Riley Bullough, R.J. Shelton and Josiah Price, new Tuesday prediction: Michigan 52, MSU 10

Any context to this?
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next