Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New culture of losing has enveloped the football program

5 posters

Go down

New culture of losing has enveloped the football program Empty New culture of losing has enveloped the football program

Post by tanfan! 31/10/16, 09:20 am

Coaches playing not to lose via the ND game forward. They've become pussies and let the kids down. Coaching used to be the hallmark of this program. Aggressive play calling and confidence in your qb to throw the football. Now, it's run run run run for no gain and no wins. Sleep
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

New culture of losing has enveloped the football program Empty Re: New culture of losing has enveloped the football program

Post by Robert J Sakimano 31/10/16, 09:21 am

see ya over at tBlanche.. New culture of losing has enveloped the football program 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

New culture of losing has enveloped the football program Empty Re: New culture of losing has enveloped the football program

Post by Guest 31/10/16, 09:27 am

This is the kind of take that is making tBlanche the hottest board in the world.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 31/10/16, 09:29 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:see ya over at tBlanche.. New culture of losing has enveloped the football program 969504605

Or Nigel and ghost can continue to "catfish me" like they have for years. Hence the catfish next to my name. You know I never knew it was them. New culture of losing has enveloped the football program 1550444538
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 31/10/16, 09:34 am

I hope swill posters have evolved and won't take the old mans bait. I mean he said he didn't watch the game so it couldn't ruin his weekend. What a loser.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 31/10/16, 09:38 am

Tanfan! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:see ya over at tBlanche.. New culture of losing has enveloped the football program 969504605

Or Nigel and ghost can continue to "catfish me" like they have for years. Hence the catfish next to my name. You know I never knew it was them. New culture of losing has enveloped the football program 1550444538
New culture of losing has enveloped the football program 502811600

I never noticed the catfish logo..
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 31/10/16, 09:56 am

Tanfan! wrote:Coaches playing not to lose via the ND game forward. They've become pussies and let the kids down.  Coaching used to be the hallmark of this program. Aggressive play calling and confidence in your qb to throw the football.  Now, it's run run run run for no gain and no wins. Sleep

Do you think it's because they didn't demand excellence?  I do.  I hate those fuckers for ruining my life.  I really really hate them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 31/10/16, 10:01 am

DWags wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:Coaches playing not to lose via the ND game forward. They've become pussies and let the kids down.  Coaching used to be the hallmark of this program. Aggressive play calling and confidence in your qb to throw the football.  Now, it's run run run run for no gain and no wins. Sleep

Do you think it's because they didn't demand excellence?  I do.  I hate those fuckers for ruining my life.  I really really hate them.
and

Sorry you are upset.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 31/10/16, 10:37 am

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I hope swill posters have evolved and won't take the old mans bait. I mean he said he didn't watch the game so it couldn't ruin his weekend. What a loser.

Lol. You already did. New culture of losing has enveloped the football program 3742235224

Last edited by Tanfan! on 31/10/16, 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 31/10/16, 10:38 am

Tanfan! wrote:
DWags wrote:

and

Sorry you are upset.

I'll take my anger out on my alma mater for making my life miserable
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 31/10/16, 10:39 am

DWags wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:and

Sorry you are upset.

Did your daughter pop into your tailgate? cheers
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 31/10/16, 10:40 am

Tanfan! wrote:
Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:I hope swill posters have evolved and won't take the old mans bait. I mean he said he didn't watch the game so it couldn't ruin his weekend. What a loser.

Lol. You already did. New culture of losing has enveloped the football program 3742235224

Shit, if that equates with taking the bait then it does not take much anymore. You count simply replying to the thread as taking the bait? Your standards, along with your saggy balls, have lowered substantially.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 31/10/16, 10:43 am

ya know, wins and losses don't matter when you're with your family.. strolling down the banks of the Red Cedar on a Saturday in the fall.. in the shadows of a football cathedral known as Spartan Stadium.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 31/10/16, 10:44 am

Tanfan! wrote:
DWags wrote:

They always do.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 31/10/16, 10:57 am

DWags wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

They always do.

Did they have fun. Jesus Christ dwags. Tell us about tailgating with your offspring who is now a student. Did it bring a tear to your eye? Did you do shots with her? Did you pretend you were twenty again and hit on a hottie?
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 31/10/16, 10:58 am

Robert J Sakimano wrote:ya know, wins and losses don't matter when you're with your family.. strolling down the banks of the Red Cedar on a Saturday in the fall.. in the shadows of a football cathedral known as Spartan Stadium.

New culture of losing has enveloped the football program 1494614055
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 31/10/16, 11:11 am

Tanfan! wrote:
DWags wrote:

They always do.  

Did they have fun. Jesus Christ dwags. Tell us about tailgating with your offspring who is now a student.  Did it bring a tear to your eye? Did you do shots with her?  Did you pretend you were twenty again and hit on a hottie?

She's pretty busy on game day.   She has obligations.  we're near the stadium so she can briefly stop by before, usually with some friends and they stuff their faces with a bit of food and say hi.   Then after the game, she comes back, usually by herself and when we break down the tailgate we take her out to dinner.  Best part of my day usually.  Last saturday she couldn't stop by, had a study session for organic chem and then a bunch of friends were in town for a party at her place, so we didn't get to see her after, but it was still a great day.  

Hope your day was just as good as mine was.  

Next time, if we don't eat witht the kid, we're stopping here on the way home, heard great things about it. 

Damn, Howell, this looks good
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 31/10/16, 11:16 am

DWags wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

Did they have fun. Jesus Christ dwags. Tell us about tailgating with your offspring who is now a student.  Did it bring a tear to your eye? Did you do shots with her?  Did you pretend you were twenty again and hit on a hottie?

She's pretty busy on game day.   She has obligations.  we're near the stadium so she can briefly stop by before, usually with some friends and they stuff their faces with a bit of food and say hi.   Then after the game, she comes back, usually by herself and when we break down the tailgate we take her out to dinner.  Best part of my day usually.  Last saturday she couldn't stop by, had a study session for organic chem and then a bunch of friends were in town for a party at her place, so we didn't get to see her after, but it was still a great day.  

Next time, if we don't eat witht the kid, we're stopping here on the way home, heard great things about it. 

I'm
Jealous.
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 31/10/16, 11:24 am

Tanfan! wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:ya know, wins and losses don't matter when you're with your family.. strolling down the banks of the Red Cedar on a Saturday in the fall.. in the shadows of a football cathedral known as Spartan Stadium.

New culture of losing has enveloped the football program 1494614055
it's truly a magical place.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 31/10/16, 11:32 am

LooseGoose wrote:This is the kind of take that is making tBlanche the hottest board in the world.

This is true. and my take is only "Bob s basement" worthy since it's not blowar rated
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 31/10/16, 11:33 am

DWags wrote:
Tanfan! wrote:

study after the game? Lol, and you of course bought it. rmlao!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down