Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Always nice to see how Tolerant Liberals are of Free Speech....

3 posters

Go down

Always nice to see how Tolerant Liberals are of Free Speech.... Empty Always nice to see how Tolerant Liberals are of Free Speech....

Post by Guest 2016-11-18, 00:05

...that they don't agree with.

TV Reporter Fired For Celebrating Trump Victory On Her Private Facebook Page

Scarlett Fakhar was a reporter on KRIV-TV — a Fox affiliate in Houston, Texas — until a post she made celebrating the election of Donald Trump on her personal Facebook page, which was set to private, was made public.

In the post, Fakhar expressed glee at Trump’s victory, writing, “Since everyone is talking about how they woke up this morning…ill (sic) just go ahead and say I could barely sleep from how happy and relieved I was.”

After saying she’d “prayed about this for a long time,” Fakhar lamented how the country “has become more violent and racist under the Obama administration.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Always nice to see how Tolerant Liberals are of Free Speech.... Empty Re: Always nice to see how Tolerant Liberals are of Free Speech....

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-18, 07:54

I don't mind her celebrating the victory of a sexual predator who is supported by the KKK.

in fact, I'm grateful for it. At least she's open about her contempt for America. Always nice to see how Tolerant Liberals are of Free Speech.... 969504605
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Always nice to see how Tolerant Liberals are of Free Speech.... Empty Re: Always nice to see how Tolerant Liberals are of Free Speech....

Post by Rocinante 2018-09-05, 11:24

So much for the tolerant left.

Dude rams his ram into a fox news studio, rants about treason

Good thing he's a liberal. He didn't have an Ar-15.
Rocinante
Rocinante
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2018-09-05, 12:52

I'm a tolerant person.

What I don't tolerate a two faced VietNam era coward trying to act like the harmless pie making grandfather who shows up here tossing verbal bombs.

Goose and Trump are two opinionated cowards who sat out VietNam who want to trash those with whom they disagree and justify their own actions as free speech.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down