Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

forumotion ios update all broke again

+5
Turtleneck
Nordic
Other Teams Pursuing That
Watch Out Pylon!
Travis of the Cosmos
9 posters

Go down

forumotion ios update all broke again Empty forumotion ios update all broke again

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-11-29, 13:59

Fyi if you use an iphone on this site like I exclusively do (except for right now) if you get the latest update you wont be able to log in anymore. Like, you hit log in and it just takes you to the main page without acgually logging in. Sucks right? Its talked about on the forumotion helpboard, so I imagine theyll have a fix soon like they did last time. Anyway, thought id let you know. Been a problem since sunday for me. Sorry if im posting less :(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

forumotion ios update all broke again Empty Re: forumotion ios update all broke again

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-29, 14:06

Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

forumotion ios update all broke again Empty Re: forumotion ios update all broke again

Post by Guest 2016-11-29, 14:07

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Fyi if you use an iphone on this site like I exclusively do (except for right now) if you get the latest update you wont be able to log in anymore. Like, you hit log in and it just takes you to the main page without acgually logging in. Sucks right? Its talked about on the forumotion helpboard, so I imagine theyll have a fix soon like they did last time. Anyway, thought id let you know. Been a problem since sunday for me. Sorry if im posting less :(

So for once forumotion listened to it's users.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-11-29, 14:15

LooseGoose wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Fyi if you use an iphone on this site like I exclusively do (except for right now) if you get the latest update you wont be able to log in anymore. Like, you hit log in and it just takes you to the main page without acgually logging in. Sucks right? Its talked about on the forumotion helpboard, so I imagine theyll have a fix soon like they did last time. Anyway, thought id let you know. Been a problem since sunday for me. Sorry if im posting less :(

So for once forumotion listened to it's users.

:(
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-11-29, 14:18

buy a computer you poor
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-11-29, 14:21

iPhone users... lol
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-11-29, 14:23

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:buy a computer you poor

I have one si11y :)

While I understand thst most of my posts come off as well thought out researched and documented posts that may require some computer work, most of them are just bullshit I post on the fly from my phone. I know. Ill give you a moment to process the revelation I just flung at you
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-11-29, 14:25

Nordic wrote:iPhone users... lol

I know. I was android for years up until last fall. I had become so fed up with having battery issues that battery life was the only thing I cared about in my phone. I became consumed, even possessed, by the thought of having a phone that wouldnt die every 15 minutes. From that perspective its been great.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-29, 14:55

Is it broken or are they trying to keep you off the site?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2016-11-29, 14:56

I have no idea what any of this means.
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-11-29, 14:59

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I have no idea what any of this means.

Do you hand write your comments and then hand them for your assistant to post on this new-fangled technology?
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-29, 15:11

Robert J Sakimano wrote:I have no idea what any of this means.

Translation: get your gun and your bible because they are coming for you, Bob.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MiamiSpartan 2016-11-29, 15:18

I'm confused. Is there a forumotion app that isn't working? Or is it just that the browser on your iphone isn't getting along with forumotion?
MiamiSpartan
MiamiSpartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-11-29, 15:23

The browser, chrome or safari, isnt working. Last time there was an update I couldnt post pictures for like a week since none of those selections were available. This time I cant log in at all
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-11-29, 15:24

Also I just banned turtleneck. He will remain banned until this is fixed at which point I will simply remove his ban.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-11-29, 16:35

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:The browser, chrome or safari, isnt working. Last time there was an update I couldnt post pictures for like a week since none of those selections were available. This time I cant log in at all

Could you just text me your penis and tushy pic? Or you can email them to the account I opened just for the two of us.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2016-11-29, 20:04

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Nordic wrote:iPhone users... lol

I know. I was android for years up until last fall. I had become so fed up with having battery issues that battery life was the only thing I cared about in my phone. I became consumed, even possessed, by the thought of having a phone that wouldnt die every 15 minutes. From that perspective its been great.

My battery life is great
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-11-29, 21:07

forumotion ios update all broke again 4113017228 Do you know you can turn Mobile off?
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-11-29, 22:48

Nordic wrote:forumotion ios update all broke again 4113017228 Do you know you can turn Mobile off?

I always use the classic version.... neither works
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-11-29, 22:51

aualum06 wrote:

I know. I was android for years up until last fall. I had become so fed up with having battery issues that battery life was the only thing I cared about in my phone. I became consumed, even possessed, by the thought having a phone that wouldnt die every 15 minutes. From that perspective its been great.

My battery life is great

Do you have an iphone then? Cause I had nothing but trouble with like 4 android phones before this one
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by aualum06 2016-11-29, 22:52

aualum06 wrote:

My battery life is great

Do you have an iphone then? Cause I had nothing but trouble with like 4 android phones before this one

Nope I have a droid
aualum06
aualum06
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-29, 23:00

Is it one of the droids they were looking for?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-11-29, 23:36

aualum06 wrote:

My battery life is great

This is a discussion about mobile phones, not vibrators.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2016-11-29, 23:46

tGreenWay wrote:
aualum06 wrote:

My battery life is great

We could change the topic...
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-11-29, 23:54

Turtleneck wrote:
tGreenWay wrote:

Even the mere suggestion that we could discuss something other than the primary topic of a thread within that very thread is disgusting to me. I demand an apology.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2016-11-30, 00:10

Turtleneck wrote:

Even the mere suggestion that we could discuss something other than the primary topic of a thread within that very thread is disgusting to me. I demand an apology.

And you deserve one. Most boards drift from one topic to another inside their threads. Not us, no siree Bob Sak. We stay on point. #RespectTheThread
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down