Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gov needs to start a "do not call" list for xmas

+3
tGreenWay
Death Roe
Blanch32
7 posters

Go down

gov needs to start a "do not call" list for xmas Empty gov needs to start a "do not call" list for xmas

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-20, 10:55

i should be able to opt out of the gift giving thing. ni can afford everything i want and can get it asap! no waiting or hoping someone got mw exactly what i was looking for.

plus present wrapping is a major PITA. took me 4 hours to get all thst shit wrapped this past weekend. what a complete waste of my time. i could have actually enjoyed my weekend instead
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

gov needs to start a "do not call" list for xmas Empty Re: gov needs to start a "do not call" list for xmas

Post by Death Roe 2016-12-20, 10:56

wrong foreum
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

gov needs to start a "do not call" list for xmas Empty Re: gov needs to start a "do not call" list for xmas

Post by tGreenWay 2016-12-20, 11:32

Blanch32 wrote:i should be able to opt out of the gift giving thing. ni can afford everything i want and can get it asap! no waiting or hoping someone got mw exactly what i was looking for.

plus present wrapping is a major PITA. took me 4 hours to get all thst shit wrapped this past weekend. what a complete waste of my time. i could have actually enjoyed my weekend instead

Well put.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-12-20, 11:34

Why do you need big government to bail you out? You could just not do it. Then next year no one gets you anything. Problem solved.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-20, 11:37

Blanch32 wrote:i should be able to opt out of the gift giving thing. ni can afford everything i want and can get it asap! no waiting or hoping someone got mw exactly what i was looking for.

Merry CHRISTmas.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-20, 12:59

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Why do you need big government to bail you out? You could just not do it. Then next year no one gets you anything. Problem solved.

not socially acceptable. need obama
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-20, 13:04

Probably should enjoy the holidays this year. By this time next year Trump will have us balls deep in WWIII.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-20, 13:07

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Probably should enjoy the holidays this year. By this time next year Trump will have us balls deep in WWIII.

and no nigel, bob still won't invite you over to his bunker
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-20, 13:09

Blanch32 wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:Probably should enjoy the holidays this year. By this time next year Trump will have us balls deep in WWIII.

I'm in your head now and I'm not leaving.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-20, 13:10

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

this your Christmas wish?
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-20, 13:11

Blanch32 wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

lol!
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-20, 13:12

Blanch32 wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I don't have to wish. It already came true. :)
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-20, 13:21

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

to confirm,e thinking about you, is truly some2you actually desire.
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-20, 13:28

Blanch32 wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

I think I broke BlanchBot 2000.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-20, 13:30

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

you have a sex toy crafted to my likeness!????
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-20, 13:32

Blanch32 wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

you have a sex toy crafted to my likeness!????

You have no idea... or do you? Stalker.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill 2016-12-20, 14:05

Fucking stupid blanch thinking the most corrupt governor in Michigan history would curb anything that like that. It is more likely the republicans get kickbacks from lobbyists advocating such calls. Those fuckers skim everything possible from the pacs and lobbyists while making "not so public" policy.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2016-12-20, 19:33

BleacherSwill wrote:

Fucking stupid blanch thinking the most corrupt governor in Michigan history would curb anything that like that. It is more likely the republicans get kickbacks from lobbyists advocating such calls. Those fuckers skim everything possible from the pacs and lobbyists while making "not so public" policy.

LOL yeah. Butt hurt.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down