Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever

+45
Tim Wakefield
SawGreen
Senior Dickfist
loogoldham
Da Mayor
Robert J Sakimano
DWags
WhiteBoyHatcher
Jake from State Farm
Death Roe
Nordic
Turtleneck
TheReal_LWS
SpartanJD01
MSU addict
Banks2Mason
aualum06
Blanch32
GRR Spartan
Rocinante
Bob Lee Swagger
Blaine Fabin
Wally Fairway
CampbellHall
Frank Drebin
Steve81
CaptainSlow33
msugolfguy
duffy munn
CheesySpartan
MiamiSpartan
Izzo Court
Cameron
Other Teams Pursuing That
xsanguine
Travis of the Cosmos
The_Dude
NigelUno
InTenSity
tGreenWay
Herbie Green
Floyd Robertson
Clarett's Folly
Watch Out Pylon!
MattyFresh
49 posters

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down

nassar schuette - POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 5 Empty Re: POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-12-21, 22:46

Guys now would be a really good time to try out that "just ignore blanch" trick instead of arguing with him
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

nassar schuette - POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 5 Empty Re: POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 22:47

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

all we know is that trainers were notified. what we do not know is what these trainers did with the info. i will assume the low level trainers aren't sumbags and reported that to their superiors. the question is now who killed it, and at what level? it would not surpisee of it went to the top of the msu trainers given my perception of their ineptitude in the actually day to fay jobs

You don't "know" that. It's being alleged in a lawsuit filed nearly 20 years after the fact. To say you "know" it means that anything that is claimed in a lawsuit is 100% true? Sorry, no go.

50 victims. 50, you schmuck!!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-21, 22:48

Blanch32 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

Who is protecting a child molester, you idiot?

"well as long as it was just usa gym chicks.
.."

You're the only one saying that you stupid fucker. You can't make up quotes and get away with it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-12-21, 22:48

Blanch32 wrote:
Nordic wrote:Your first post, hilarious and classy....

Dwags first post...

Maybe you should sober up before posting more

Pretty sure dwags and i share similar stances on this issue. really not a hard issue to take moral ground on
others here have me concerned

Yet you claimed Dwags changed his tune.

Please point to one post that has defended this prick our those that may have not followed protocal.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-21, 22:49

Blanch32 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

You don't "know" that. It's being alleged in a lawsuit filed nearly 20 years after the fact. To say you "know" it means that anything that is claimed in a lawsuit is 100% true? Sorry, no go.

From MSU?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 22:49

Herbie Green wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Even if izzo, hollis, or dantonio were personally notified? hell, this would explain 2016 from march on......

What motivation would they have to protect this guy since football or basketball aren't involved?

none. although i just think i figured it out. post on the bob since its definitely not for tBBBB
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 22:51

Nordic wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

Pretty sure dwags and i share similar stances on this issue. really not a hard issue to take moral ground on
others here have me concerned

Yet you claimed Dwags changed his tune.

Please point to one post that has defended this prick our those that may have not followed protocal.

they are definitely not condemning....they want wait to wait for his day in court.....against at least 50 victims
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 22:53

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

"well as long as it was just usa gym chicks.
.."

You're the only one saying that you stupid fucker. You can't make up quotes and get away with it.

I'm not. I'm using your own words. sucks when they are paraphased? you know what sucks more? 20 years of molestion enabling
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 22:53

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

From MSU?

funny how that matters to you...
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-21, 22:54

Looks like psycho is still at it. I didn't know people could function on this level of stupidity until today.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-21, 22:57

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Guys now would be a really good time to try out that "just ignore blanch" trick instead of arguing with him

Ya gotta hand it to him. He's got it. Whatever "it" is.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 23:00

60 women now. pretty sure that tops Cosby. 1 girl every other month for 20 years. have fun explaining your remarks to 120 parents, arguably 30 step parents, 50 spouses, and any of their kids and relatives. have fun telling them you didnt mean it and your personal internet feud with poster blanch32 meant more to you than their suffering . sleep well tonight.

Last edited by Blanch32 on 2016-12-21, 23:02; edited 1 time in total
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-21, 23:01

Blanch32 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

From MSU?

It matters when we're discussing MSU.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-21, 23:01

Blanch32 wrote:
LooseGoose wrote:

I'm not. I'm using your own words. sucks when they are paraphased? you know what sucks more? 20 years of molestion enabling

LOL paraphrasing? wrong, completely changing the meaning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 23:04

LooseGoose wrote:
Blanch32 wrote:

It matters when we're discussing MSU.

ever wonder why i poke fun of the The Dowager Lady Margret, Countess and Prefict of Northumbria?

guess i never knew how dead nuts right i was. truly wish i hadn't. prays for the 60
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-21, 23:05

Blanch32 wrote:60 women now. pretty sure that tops Cosby. 1 girl every other month for 20 years. have fun explaining your remarks to 120 parents, arguably 30 step parents, 50 spouses, and any of their kids and relatives. have fun telling them you didnt mean it and your personal internet feud with poster blanch32 meant more to you than their suffering . sleep well tonight.

I just hope you don't try to do something worse than rape me like you threatened to do earlier. You're pretty fucked in the head.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by xsanguine 2016-12-21, 23:09

Blanch32 wrote:60 women now. pretty sure that tops Cosby. 1 girl every other month for 20 years. have fun explaining your remarks to 120 parents, arguably 30 step parents, 50 spouses, and any of their kids and relatives. have fun telling them you didnt mean it and your personal internet feud with poster blanch32 meant more to you than their suffering . sleep well tonight.

Bruh.....nassar schuette - POS Doctor Nassar will rot in jail forever  - Page 5 502811600 ... you're a trip.
xsanguine
xsanguine
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-21, 23:10

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Guys now would be a really good time to try out that "just ignore blanch" trick instead of arguing with him

It takes time to evolve. Yikes.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-21, 23:15

Other Teams Pursuing That wrote:

Note that I won't ever engage him. Ever. But this goes to my point, even if we ignore him the new guys coming here to escape the insanity of that shit on the RCMB still see it. Shitty time for him to go completely insane. That doesn't represent the swill.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-12-21, 23:18

90% of the time I would. But trolling in this thread is disgusting and needed to be called out for it. But sheild your eyes and pretend he'll go away.

Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2016-12-21, 23:20

Nordic wrote:

90% of the time I would. But trolling in this thread is disgusting and needed to be called out for it. But sheild your eyes and pretend he'll go away.

I'm probably not the guy you want to call out on that Nordic.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-21, 23:21

DWags wrote:

Note that I won't ever engage him. Ever. But this goes to my point, even if we ignore him the new guys coming here to escape the insanity of that shit on the RCMB still see it. Shitty time for him to go completely insane. That doesn't represent the swill.

Exactly. Five new people signed up just today and this is what they get to see on their day? Not good.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 23:35

DWags wrote:

yet defending child molesters is??

guess we'll find out tomorrow
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2016-12-21, 23:36

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
DWags wrote:

Exactly. Five new people signed up just today and this is what they get to see on their day? Not good.

It's probably not the first time they have ran into an obnoxious person.
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 23:37

Nordic wrote:

Apparently it's more disgusting than molesting 60 human beings!!!
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Blanch32 2016-12-21, 23:38

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:
DWags wrote:

yea, let's let them know molester apologists rain supreme! smh
Blanch32
Blanch32
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2016-12-21, 23:50

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:

It's probably not the first time they have ran into an obnoxious person.

Wow.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2016-12-21, 23:56

Last week it was Cleaves seeing the judge tossing the case.
This week its MSU and Dr Nasser.

We see what will be tolerated on the 247 board and some antics are even too over the top to be ignored over there.

Now the same person is doing his damnedest to trash this space. Make it so toxic people will just leave. Its not trolling to him. Its about dominating a board and right now The Swill is the target.

Its like rolling into a bar and being such an ass that any new people take a look and walk without ever buying a drink and enough regulars finally get tired and find someplace else.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-22, 01:23

GRR Spartan wrote:Last week it was Cleaves seeing the judge tossing the case.
This week its MSU and Dr Nasser.

We see what will be tolerated on the 247 board and some antics are even too over the top to be ignored over there.

Now the same person is doing his damnedest to trash this space. Make it so toxic people will just leave. Its not trolling to him. Its about dominating a board and right now The Swill is the target.

Its like rolling into a bar and being such an ass that any new people take a look and walk without ever buying a drink and enough regulars finally get tired and find someplace else.

Better that than get rid of the obnoxious one. Free speech and all

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2016-12-22, 02:59

This story makes me too sad to follow closely, but I don't want to just ignore it, that doesn't seem right. I think it's too early for any official actions to be taken as far as firings and the like.

Once it becomes clear who knew what when, then the University's response will determine whether or not we're better than Penn State and Baylor. I'd like to think so. I'd also like to hope that this scandal doesn't go to the top like it did at Penn State, but time will tell.

In any case, here's hoping that all culpable parties are punished to the maximum extent possible and the victims get whatever help they need to cope with what has happened.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzo Court 2016-12-22, 07:26

There are so many excuses a doctor could make for improperly touching a patient, especially athletes and their multiple muscle strains and soft tissue injuries.

Patient presents with pain and swelling in left ankle after twisting it. Patient also notes generalized musculoskeletal pain around low back and pelvis that is chronic in nature. Tenderness was noted around ankle with obvious swelling. Internal rotation of R hip was reduced with tenderness noted throughout the inguinal region.

Now a doctor has an excuse to touch a patient all around the butt and groin and he put it in writing. So if you're reviewing a complaint and you review his notes it looks like everything is legit. So now it's a kid's word versus the doctor's and the doctor even noted why the patient might think things were inappropriate. It takes a special kind of sick fucker to abuse his position of authority to intentionally scar kids for life.

I don't think there was ever a cover-up. That sick bastard knew how to hide in plain sight and for every complaint there was likely a plausible excuse notated.
People like him are extremely smart and calculating, that's why they can get away with it for so long. You hand someone like him a medical license and put him in situations where he is treating minors without a parent or coach present and something terrible like this can happen.
Izzo Court
Izzo Court
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-12-22, 08:29

Izzo Court wrote:There are so many excuses a doctor could make for improperly touching a patient, especially athletes and their multiple muscle strains and soft tissue injuries.  

Patient presents with pain and swelling in left ankle after twisting it.  Patient also notes generalized musculoskeletal pain around low back and pelvis that is chronic in nature.  Tenderness was noted around ankle with obvious swelling.  Internal rotation of R hip was reduced with tenderness noted throughout the inguinal region.

Now a doctor has an excuse to touch a patient all around the butt and groin and he put it in writing.  So if you're reviewing a complaint and you review his notes it looks like everything is legit.  So now it's a kid's word versus the doctor's and the doctor even noted why the patient might think things were inappropriate.  It takes a special kind of sick fucker to abuse his position of authority to intentionally scar kids for life.  

I don't think there was ever a cover-up.  That sick bastard knew how to hide in plain sight and for every complaint there was likely a plausible excuse notated.
People like him are extremely smart and calculating, that's why they can get away with it for so long.  You hand someone like him a medical license and put him in situations where he is treating minors without a parent or coach present and something terrible like this can happen.

That is what makes this case difficult and easy for him to get away with. He is in the ultimate position of power and has a built in alibi.

But there was obviously a breakdown in procedure. No way should a female be alone with a male doctor. No way should any patient be alone with a doctor regardless of the sexes if your working on sensitive areas. No way should those areas be touched without full explanation from the doc, consent from the patient and someone else present. When I go in to get the ole prostate checked, there is always two people in the room.

Obviously all the facts haven't come out yet, but it looks like there are at least two breakdowns. Lack of Title IX reporting in at least the Lopez (softball) case. And a Laissez-faire attitude by his supervisor(s). It is also disturbing that he wasn't at least suspended when US Gymnastics fired him. But it is unclear what MSU knew and when about this. There seemed to be smoke surrounding this dude that at least his supervisors tended to ignore.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-12-22, 08:39

But there was obviously a breakdown in procedure. No way should a female be alone with a male doctor. No way should any patient be alone with a doctor regardless of the sexes if your working on sensitive areas. No way should those areas be touched without full explanation from the doc, consent from the patient and someone else present. When I go in to get the ole prostate checked, there is always two people in the room.
Parents trust Dr's. People rely on them to get information about themselves that they can't really get. Sure there is WebMD, but when it comes to kids, you pretty much implicitly trust the Dr. Yes, maybe the parents should have been there, but what happens if a kid gets hurt at school or at practice and the parents aren't around? I should probably read some articles so I can get a better idea of what was happening, but I haven't really wanted to or had a chance to.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-12-22, 08:52

InTenSity wrote:
Parents trust Dr's. People rely on them to get information about themselves that they can't really get. Sure there is WebMD, but when it comes to kids, you pretty much implicitly trust the Dr. Yes, maybe the parents should have been there, but what happens if a kid gets hurt at school or at practice and the parents aren't around? I should probably read some articles so I can get a better idea of what was happening, but I haven't really wanted to or had a chance to.

Right, hence my initial comment. If it is a kid situation, the parents should obv be there. If it is an emergency and they are not there, other adults should be in the room. No way is a doctor allowed in a room alone with someone under 18. I don't if there is a law, code of conduct or if it is up to individual practices/hospitals to set their protocal on this. But if that happens, it is a complete breakdown.

No chance my kids are alone with a doc and we've seen spots medicine docs (for gymastics ironicaly enough).
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2016-12-22, 08:58

gHost Spartan wrote:
Nordic wrote:

That is what makes this case difficult and easy for him to get away with. He is in the ultimate position of power and has a built in alibi.

Obviously all the facts haven't come out yet, but it looks like there are at least two breakdowns. Lack of Title IX reporting in at least the Lopez (softball) case. And a Laissez-faire attitude by his supervisor(s). It is also disturbing that he wasn't at least suspended when US Gymnastics fired him. But it is unclear what MSU knew and when about this. There seemed to be smoke surrounding this dude that at least his supervisors tended to ignore.

I'd like to see a comprehensive timeline. The story that I read on ESPN.com this morning said that MSU hasn't even been served with the lawsuit yet. It's way too early but it does appear as though MSU fucked up big time. And, if so, then everyone associated with it should be fired ASAP.

Also, WTF is up with Hollis?

I would like to see a timeline of where all he worked and when as well.  As well as who he reports to and has contact with at MSU. He worked for MSU and USGA. If I'm not mistaken he also did work with a gym in Lansing where my daughter has competed at. So far the details are pretty sketchy.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2016-12-22, 09:06

Before we target Hollis it would make sense to see if this guy was even in the chain that would go up to Hollis.

I've said all along we need to pump the brakes until more information is out there. In the MLive story MSU is claiming to have suspended this guy immediately upon hearing the allegations and firing him 3 weeks later. To me that seems a rapid and appropriate response. Until someone proves otherwise I'll choose to believe them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2016-12-22, 09:10

Nordic wrote:
gHost Spartan wrote:

I'd like to see a comprehensive timeline. The story that I read on ESPN.com this morning said that MSU hasn't even been served with the lawsuit yet. It's way too early but it does appear as though MSU fucked up big time. And, if so, then everyone associated with it should be fired ASAP.

Also, WTF is up with Hollis?

I would like to see a timeline of where all he worked and when as well.  As well as who he reports to and has contact with at MSU. He worked for MSU and USGA. If I'm not mistaken he also did work with a gym in Lansing where my daughter has competed at. So far the details are pretty sketchy.

It's pretty early in the game to call for mass firings. We need to find out who quashed her reports and hold them accountable. Fire them, indite them. Whatever is the norm in cases like this. This shit is not to be tolerated one bit.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by InTenSity 2016-12-22, 09:23

Couldn't this guy also hide behind HIPPA? Dr.-Patient confidentiality? How would the school or anyone know? I don't think anyone is going to know anything for at least a year, if not longer.
InTenSity
InTenSity
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2016-12-22, 09:26

InTenSity wrote:Couldn't this guy also hide behind HIPPA? Dr.-Patient confidentiality? How would the school or anyone know? I don't think anyone is going to know anything for at least a year, if not longer.

I think HIPPA might get thrown out the door was sexual misconduct comes into play. I agree on the timetable, Nassar is pretty rich so I am sure his legal will try and tie this thing up for a while.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2016-12-22, 09:46

Lol Blanch tilted hard.

He's a major asshole.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next