Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To all my friends on the Beaumont Tower board. Blow me the Packers have to win. Love you.

+8
MattyFresh
tGreenWay
TheReal_LWS
Turtleneck
Watch Out Pylon!
Death Roe
Travis of the Cosmos
DWags
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

To all my friends on the Beaumont Tower board.   Blow me the Packers have to win.  Love you. Empty To all my friends on the Beaumont Tower board. Blow me the Packers have to win. Love you.

Post by DWags 2017-01-01, 20:36

I need this game tonight guys. I am such a pathetic cheese head. But I want all you guys to know, I know packer fans, I know lions fans. I think Lions fans are wayyyyyyy more loyal to the team than Packer fans are. It's very easy to be a Packer fan. It's also the only game in town since they've moved the team to Green Bay exclusively. I know friends that can't afford shit but will put money away for lions season tickets They deserve a playoff victory. Packer fans know the shit gonna happen and even when we lose, it's fairly easy in the last two and half decades to figure we're lucky enough to probalby make the playoffs in the next year or two.

I want to beat your ass. I want the Packers to win the division, but I really think you guys as lions fans are as deserving as any fans in the country to get a win or two and a championship. So, fuck you, I hope you lose, but if you don't, believe it or not, I'll be happy for you.

Skull fuck these assholes Rodgers. Skull fuck the shit out of them.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

To all my friends on the Beaumont Tower board.   Blow me the Packers have to win.  Love you. Empty Re: To all my friends on the Beaumont Tower board. Blow me the Packers have to win. Love you.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-01-01, 20:48

Go fuck yourself dwags.

Love,

Trav
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

To all my friends on the Beaumont Tower board.   Blow me the Packers have to win.  Love you. Empty Re: To all my friends on the Beaumont Tower board. Blow me the Packers have to win. Love you.

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-01, 20:48

Mods, please merge.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-01, 20:52

Death Roe wrote:Mods, please merge.

time to merge my foot in your ass like Rodgers is gonna make little crying bitches out of the lions. Plus he's sticking his tongue up Olivia Munns ass and playing with the man in the canoe. How fucking worthless do we feel. I hate that fucker, but want him to win this game.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-01-01, 20:52

tl;dr
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-01, 20:54

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:tl;dr

This
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-01, 20:56

Rodgers
Penis
Lions
Ass

Short enough?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-01-01, 20:56

Do you like the packers because their helmets have sparkles on them dwags?
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-01, 20:56

You can't spell Stafford without INT. Don't worry fudge packer fans, Stafford will blow it.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-01, 20:57

TheReal_LWS wrote:You can't spell Stafford without INT. Don't worry fudge packer fans, Stafford will blow it.

Ah, the ultimate bandwagon fan chimes in.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-01, 20:58

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Do you like the packers because their helmets have sparkles on them dwags?

I like them because once Bart Starr brought me on the team bus during a practice and let me ride it to the practice field. My mom and dad were so happy they were crying. I still remember that. Willie Wood was on the bus.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-01, 20:58

DWags wrote:

Rodgers
Penis
Lions
Ass

Short enough?

You and fake LWS need to come to grips with your sexuality.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-01, 20:59

DWags wrote:
Travis of the Cosmos wrote:Do you like the packers because their helmets have sparkles on them dwags?

I like them because once Bart Starr brought me on the team bus during a practice and let me ride it to the practice field. My mom and dad were so happy they were crying. I still remember that. Willie Wood was on the bus.

Willie Wood. LOL
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-01, 20:59

Death Roe wrote:
TheReal_LWS wrote:You can't spell Stafford without INT. Don't worry fudge packer fans, Stafford will blow it.

Ah, the ultimate bandwagon fan chimes in.

It's Sunday. He was bandwagoning Jesus today.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by tGreenWay 2017-01-01, 21:00

gb can chow my freakishly smelly nutsack.
tGreenWay
tGreenWay
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Regular Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-01-01, 21:00

DWags wrote:

I like them because once Bart Starr brought me on the team bus during a practice and let me ride it to the practice field.  My mom and dad were so happy they were crying. I still remember that.  Willie Wood was on the bus.

I bet he was...
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-01-01, 21:01

For fucks sake LWS if you're going to make a joke like that at least try to make sense. For instance, "you can't spell stafford without F A T" would be way better.

Last edited by Travis of the Cosmos on 2017-01-01, 21:01; edited 1 time in total
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-01, 21:01

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

Rodgers
Penis
Lions
Ass

Short enough?

I've come to grips, and I'd be Rodgers wife if he let me. How about you?
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-01, 21:02

DWags wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

I've come to grips, and I'd be Rodgers wife if he let me. How about you?

No. I would not be Rodger's wife.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-01-01, 21:04

Turtleneck wrote:
DWags wrote:

I've come to grips, and I'd be Rodgers wife if he let me.  How about you?  

Olivia Munn?
In.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-01, 21:05

MattyFresh wrote:
Turtleneck wrote:

Olivia Munn?
In.

I would be Olivia Munn's wife.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-01-01, 21:06

Turtleneck wrote:
MattyFresh wrote:

Olivia Munn?
In.

I would be Olivia Munn's wife.
This.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-01-01, 21:11

DWags wrote:

I carried Altie Taylor's helmet for two years at training camp for the Lions at Cranbrook.

Bill Munson coached my little league baseball team.

I had a beer with Wayne Fontes.

I win.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Cameron 2017-01-01, 21:12

I'm just mad that Cousins didn't get it done earlier. I was really looking forward to Rodgers fucking the Lions right out of the playoffs.
Cameron
Cameron
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-01, 21:13

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:

I carried Altie Taylor's helmet for two years at training camp for the Lions at Cranbrook.

I win.

I dont think it was a competition.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-01, 21:13

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:

I win.

LOL
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2017-01-01, 21:15

duffy munn wrote:
DWags wrote:

I win.

O.K., you do, but one time Bob Seger lit a cigarette for me. Top that fucker.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-01-01, 21:24

DWags wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I win.

Jingles is buddies with Seger's manager.

We both win.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-01-01, 21:26

I would be Zach Zenners wife if he paid me. But he probably doesn't make enough for that.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-01, 21:26

Lions with the big answer! Green Bay's D is looking porous.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2017-01-01, 21:29

DWags wrote:
duffy munn wrote:

I win.

I consumed illicit drugs in the sidestage bathroom at Harpos with The Rockets & Doug Podell.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-01-01, 21:29

I once smoked pot with Johnny Hopkins
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-01, 21:30

MattyFresh wrote:I once smoked pot with Johnny Hopkins

You did not, Brennan.
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by MattyFresh 2017-01-01, 21:31

Death Roe wrote:
MattyFresh wrote:I once smoked pot with Johnny Hopkins

You did not, Brennan.
It was Johnny Hopkins, and Sloan Kettering, and they were blazin' that shit up everyday.
MattyFresh
MattyFresh
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2017-01-01, 21:32

LooseGoose wrote:
DWags wrote:

I consumed illicit drugs in the sidestage bathroom at Harpos with The Rockets & Doug Podell.

Now this is awesome. I didn't want to admit this earlier but I once did rails with Eric Hipple.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Roe 2017-01-01, 21:33

To all my friends on the Beaumont Tower board.   Blow me the Packers have to win.  Love you. Giphy
Death Roe
Death Roe
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-01-01, 21:40

I got to wear Jace Sayler's Super Bowl ring during the Nebraska game a few years back. The year we lost on a last second TD. Dude has sausage fingers.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2017-01-01, 21:41

Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I got to wear Jace Sayler's Super Bowl ring during the Nebraska game a few years back. The year we lost on a last second TD. Dude has sausage fingers.

What does sausage fingers mean pylon? Are we talking breakfast sausage? Italian sausage? Sausage patty? Help a brother out.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2017-01-01, 21:42

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:
Watch Out Pylon! wrote:I got to wear Jace Sayler's Super Bowl ring during the Nebraska game a few years back. The year we lost on a last second TD. Dude has sausage fingers.

What does sausage fingers mean pylon? Are we talking breakfast sausage? Italian sausage? Sausage patty? Help a brother out.

Please stop chit chatting, Travis.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Watch Out Pylon! 2017-01-01, 21:42

Travis of the Cosmos wrote:

Kind of like the one I shove in your mouth.
Watch Out Pylon!
Watch Out Pylon!
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next