Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Band of Brothers

3 posters

Go down

Band of Brothers Empty Band of Brothers

Post by kingstonlake 2017-01-05, 18:11

I know, old news. Old mini series. Got a chance to watch it for the first time over the holidays.

Fucking wow. amazing docu/series. There were a few moments that were tear jerkers. I'm a sucker for watching old vets talking about their experiences in war. We get wrapped up in athletes and schools and kids we admire or pull for but jesus Christ these guys are a different breed. Toughest son of a bitches to walk the earth. for my money they can close the door on presenting life on the battlefield because this series set the bar.
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Band of Brothers Empty Re: Band of Brothers

Post by Herbie Green 2017-01-05, 18:37

I tried to watch a few months ago and got completely bored and quit after about 3 or 4 episodes. I don't know, everyone raves about this thing so maybe I need to try it again. The same thing happened to me in The Wire as well.
But I did just recently make it through the Game of Thrones and loved it so I am not a complete asshole when it comes to watching tv. Right now I am in The Leftovers which is kind of cool.
Herbie Green
Herbie Green
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nordic 2017-01-05, 18:58

BoB is definitely one to try to watch over the holidays. I was going to fire it up this year but forgot. I haven't watched it in years. Loved it at the time, but I was wondering if it has staying power now that we have shows that have zombies running around everywhere, sex bots and GoT.
Nordic
Nordic
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down