Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning obsession; shoelace says michigan is the only elite program in the state.

+29
Hut1hut2
Punisher98
Rodeo Burger
SpartyHard
MSUgöat
SpartanMikey
Jethro Bodeen
Code_Warrior
JEK
Bill S. Preston, Esquire
steveschneider
RubberbandMan
Dr. Leo Spaceman
WBill
kingstonlake
duffy munn
y2kMgrad
GRR Spartan
WCS
Clarett's Folly
Three_Putt_Par
CrazySparty
Stoops21
Mentalstate
Floyd Robertson
dubie7006
Travis of the Cosmos
Turtleneck
DWags
33 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Warning obsession; shoelace says michigan is the only elite program in the state.  Empty Warning obsession; shoelace says michigan is the only elite program in the state.

Post by DWags 2014-05-31, 20:19

Guy goes 1-3 with a two point last second victory and yet we get this crap from him.

---Michigan now shares a division with Ohio State and Michigan State. 'State', who Robinson refers to the Spartans as, had a dream season leading up their Rose Bowl victory.

However, don't be fooled. Michigan is still the elite program in the state of Michigan according to Robinson.

"Not to brag, but everyone knows that. We are the elite program in the state of Michigan," said Robinson. "I will say that they had our number last year, I will give credit where credit is due. But (Michigan) will bounce back, and we've beaten them the year before. It's not a problem."
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Warning obsession; shoelace says michigan is the only elite program in the state.  Empty Re: Warning obsession; shoelace says michigan is the only elite program in the state.

Post by Turtleneck 2014-05-31, 20:23

Who?
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Warning obsession; shoelace says michigan is the only elite program in the state.  Empty Re: Warning obsession; shoelace says michigan is the only elite program in the state.

Post by Travis of the Cosmos 2014-05-31, 20:28

Turtleneck wrote:Who?
Jacksonville Jaguar's sixth string wide receiver. Apparently people care enough about what he thinks for some reason to ask his opinion about stuff.
Travis of the Cosmos
Travis of the Cosmos
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by dubie7006 2014-05-31, 20:34

I find a lot of what they do amusing.
dubie7006
dubie7006
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Floyd Robertson 2014-05-31, 20:40

I'm glad he was able to set the record straight. I've been pretty confused about this.
Floyd Robertson
Floyd Robertson
Geronte
Geronte

Location : Rolling Hills Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center: Where They Don't Beat You or Anything

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-05-31, 20:41

DWags wrote:Guy goes 1-3 with a two point last second victory and yet we get  this crap from him.

---Michigan now shares a division with Ohio State and Michigan State. 'State', who Robinson refers to the Spartans as, had a dream season leading up their Rose Bowl victory.

However, don't be fooled. Michigan is still the elite program in the state of Michigan according to Robinson.

"Not to brag, but everyone knows that. We are the elite program in the state of Michigan," said Robinson. "I will say that they had our number last year, I will give credit where credit is due. But (Michigan) will bounce back, and we've beaten them the year before. It's not a problem."

It's things like this that make me so thankful for the gift that keeps on giving out of aa. Rather than complement our program and get our guys feeling good about themselves, these arrogant douchebags just keep dishing out the arrogant statements, allowing our players to keep that chip on their shoulder.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2014-05-31, 20:45

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhaahhaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazySparty 2014-05-31, 21:27

Let me know how much their program being "elite" will help them protect Gardner come late August
CrazySparty
CrazySparty
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Three_Putt_Par 2014-05-31, 21:41

I love how UM acts like this was just a great season. Ummm, in the last 4 years MSU has won 11 games 3 times, has won 2 Big Tens, has won 2 Legend Divisions, and has won 3 straight bowl games including a Rose Bowl win and a win over a good SEC program. Not to mention the 5 out of 6 ass beatings given to UM. MSU is the better program right now, and they're just in denial. Continue to talk though and add fuel to the fire please, maybe -50 rush yards and 10+ sacks are in store for next season.
Three_Putt_Par
Three_Putt_Par
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarett's Folly 2014-05-31, 21:52

Soooooo... Is he trying to say Michigan was only shitty when he was the QB?
Clarett's Folly
Clarett's Folly
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by WCS 2014-05-31, 21:52

MSU lost that game...gave it to Michigan.
WCS
WCS
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by GRR Spartan 2014-05-31, 22:26

Quotes from another RichRod recruit.

Talk about gifts that keep on giving.
GRR Spartan
GRR Spartan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by y2kMgrad 2014-05-31, 22:38

He needs to shut up.
y2kMgrad
y2kMgrad
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-05-31, 23:13

y2kMgrad wrote:He needs to shut up.

I'm waiting for Tate to chime in.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by kingstonlake 2014-05-31, 23:21

You know what's not elite? A guy with the highest fumble % per touch in the NFL. I bet Jacksonville fans are glad he keeps focusing on his former college squad though....
kingstonlake
kingstonlake
Geronte
Geronte
Swill Pick 'em 2022 Extended Season Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by WBill 2014-05-31, 23:25

They really believe their own bullshit.
WBill
WBill
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Leo Spaceman 2014-05-31, 23:32

Keep talking
Dr. Leo Spaceman
Dr. Leo Spaceman
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by RubberbandMan 2014-06-01, 01:22

He can say whatever he wants, but that doesn't make it true.
RubberbandMan
RubberbandMan
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-01, 01:31

Oh, this is the guy whose throws looked like punts and did not know how to tie his shoes. He sounds mad.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Three_Putt_Par 2014-06-01, 01:33

I don't remember him being this cocky when he had to face the MSU defense the next fall...
Three_Putt_Par
Three_Putt_Par
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Turtleneck 2014-06-01, 01:36

Three_Putt_Par wrote:I don't remember him being this cocky when he had to face the MSU defense the next fall...

They are as cowardly as they are arrogant at UM.
Turtleneck
Turtleneck
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-06-01, 08:51

Wolvie no!!!!
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill S. Preston, Esquire 2014-06-01, 10:07

Well, it makes sense. If you go to mgoblog, they're talking about Peppers being Charles Woodson 2.0 because he ran a fast 100m dash against other high school kids. Other high school kids that won't be playing D1 football.

They are building this kid into something he may not ever be able to become. Woodson is a HoF CB in the NFL. Peppers is literally expected to become that based on recruit rankings and high school highlight videos.

That entire program is filled with idiots from the president on down to the lowest Walt*Mart. Denard's comments fall right in line with their inflated self perception.
Bill S. Preston, Esquire
Bill S. Preston, Esquire
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK 2014-06-01, 10:40

Pretty tough talk for a guy whose only win against MSU was because of a field goal kicker who should have been in prison for rape.
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Code_Warrior 2014-06-01, 10:51

The results speak for themselves and the program will be likely be considered elite with sustained success over the next few years. The biggest part of that elite moniker will come from beating programs that are considered elite. Beating Georgia, TCU, and Boise State made the pundits soften their stance and began to remove the SOS moniker. Beating the Buckeyes and Stanford killed SOS for good and got the pundits to at least give us a shot to prove that we belong in the elite program class. I think a win over Oregon will really get us in the conversation, but I think that getting into the National Championship Game and winning, or at least making it closely competitive will be required to ultimately cement our position as elite.

What I can say for certain, however, is that beating SCum does absolutely nothing for us from a national pundit perspective because I don't think that they consider SCum an elite program anymore.
Code_Warrior
Code_Warrior
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by JEK 2014-06-01, 11:06

Code_Warrior wrote:What I can say for certain, however, is that beating SCum does absolutely nothing for us from a national pundit perspective because I don't think that they consider SCum an elite program anymore.

This is what UM slaps do not understand. You aren't "elite" if a win over your program doesn't put you into elite status. Right now, a win over UM doesn't carry much more weight than a win over Northwestern or Iowa. Granted, I still get more joy out of pounding UM than I do any other team, but the fact is, pollsters and pundits aren't impressed by it. You can't use "we beat UM" as a talking point to justify your strength of schedule.

MSU has much bigger fish to fry. OSU is the only team in our division that stands in our way of getting to where we want to go each and every year. Beat OSU, and you're likely in the B1G Championship. Win that, and you stand a good chance of being in the playoff.
JEK
JEK
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jethro Bodeen 2014-06-01, 11:20

DWags wrote:Guy goes 1-3 with a two point last second victory and yet we get  this crap from him.

The vicious beatings MSU put on him obviously caused memory loss. I'd say 33% is from the raw physical beatings, 33% from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and 33% from just his stupidity.

I mean- seriously- that whole "Shoelace" thing: The moronic **** was too goddamn stupid/lazy/stubborn to tie his shoelaces and instead of kicking his ass and making him tie his shoelaces, the idiot, cowardly SCum coaches turned a blind eye and the sycophantic SCum press made him a cult hero.

So take it for what its worth from a genuine dolt.
Jethro Bodeen
Jethro Bodeen
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoops21 2014-06-01, 11:21

JEK wrote:Pretty tough talk for a guy whose only win against MSU was because of a field goal kicker who should have been in prison for rape.

This deserves to be printed on the front page of the free press
Stoops21
Stoops21
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by duffy munn 2014-06-01, 11:38

Wake me up when the "elite program in the state" does something crazy. Like score a touchdown against MSU.
duffy munn
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanMikey 2014-06-01, 11:53

Only Michigan would glorify a retarted idiot like that. A guy who doesn't even score a touchdown in his single win against a non rival. I remember learning to tie my shoes in like kindergarten.
SpartanMikey
SpartanMikey
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by MSUgöat 2014-06-01, 12:21

JEK wrote:Pretty tough talk for a guy whose only win against MSU was because of a field goal kicker who should have been in prison for rape.

Warning obsession; shoelace says michigan is the only elite program in the state.  1966794946 Warning obsession; shoelace says michigan is the only elite program in the state.  1966794946 
MSUgöat
MSUgöat
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartyHard 2014-06-01, 12:24

They just never learn, do they?

Pin it up, and prepare for another ass raping.
SpartyHard
SpartyHard
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodeo Burger 2014-06-01, 13:11

Three_Putt_Par wrote:I love how UM acts like this was just a great season. Ummm, in the last 4 years MSU has won 11 games 3 times.

Let's not forget that UM also had a 4 year stretch like that. It happened in 1903, but they have done it. It gets forgotten because it was overshadowed by other events of that era, like World War I.
Rodeo Burger
Rodeo Burger
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mentalstate 2014-06-01, 13:39

Rodeo Burger wrote:

Let's not forget that UM also had a 4 year stretch like that.  It happened in 1903, but they have done it.  It gets forgotten because it was overshadowed by other events of that era, like World War I.

And that glorious um team was not afraid to play ANYBODY at the Big House, be it a high school team, a preparatory team, a local football club, or anyone else within a 75-mile radius of the big house who was free that Saturday to come there.
Mentalstate
Mentalstate
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Punisher98 2014-06-01, 13:57

kingstonlake wrote:You know what's not elite? A guy with the highest fumble % per touch in the NFL. I bet Jacksonville fans are glad he keeps focusing on his former college squad though....

Well said. Maybe his dumbass should focus on not being out of the NFL come fall
Punisher98
Punisher98
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Hut1hut2 2014-06-01, 15:13

Is he in the CFL yet?
Hut1hut2
Hut1hut2
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Pantry 2014-06-01, 15:26

My favorite pic of shoelace

Warning obsession; shoelace says michigan is the only elite program in the state.  Jerel_10
The Pantry
The Pantry
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by steveschneider 2014-06-01, 15:58

The Pantry wrote:My favorite pic of shoelace

Warning obsession; shoelace says michigan is the only elite program in the state.  Jerel_10

Some one with photoshop skills should put a cartoon voice bubble with his quote about MSU in there.
steveschneider
steveschneider
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by tanfan! 2014-06-01, 16:23

WCS wrote:MSU lost that game...gave it to Michigan.

Andrew maxwell lost a lot of games that year. Poor qb play cost that game and many others
tanfan!
tanfan!
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by DWags 2014-06-01, 16:37

Tanfan! wrote:

Andrew maxwell lost a lot of games that year. Poor qb play cost that game and many others

Here we go, take a perfectly good thread about a cock sucker from michigan and run one of our guys down. Make sure this guy with a 4.0 two big ten championship rings two legends division rings three bowl rings and a rose owl ring gets what's coming.

Demand excellence. This thread was making me laugh, thanks for bringing it back to demand excellence. Almost forgot the important thing here.
DWags
DWags
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next