Spartan Swill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Devil Entered Me" Says Man Charged With Multiple Car Crashes in East Lansing

5 posters

Go down

The "Devil Entered Me" Says Man Charged With Multiple Car Crashes in East Lansing Empty The "Devil Entered Me" Says Man Charged With Multiple Car Crashes in East Lansing

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-06, 08:37

(caution - Lansing State Journal article below)

Kyle Craig damaged about a half dozen vehicles near the intersection of Coolidge and Lake Lansing roads In November, driving erratically across the US-127 exit ramp and through the Spartan Hall of Fame Cafe parking lot, officials said. Craig, 26, was arraigned last month on the two misdemeanor charges. He is representing himself and faces up to a year in jail if convicted.

“God saved me, and it’s really hard to explain,” he told the State Journal. “I hit seven vehicles, and I was able to walk right away from that. I don’t think I was even wearing a seat belt.”

Craig said he didn’t get much sleep the night before the crash because he was reading the Bible, and was “sucked right in” while he was driving.

“It’s almost as if the devil entered me, and God saved me and prevented him from entering me and killing me,” he said.

Man Charged in East Lansing Car Crashes: "The Devil Entered Me"
Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

The "Devil Entered Me" Says Man Charged With Multiple Car Crashes in East Lansing Empty Re: The "Devil Entered Me" Says Man Charged With Multiple Car Crashes in East Lansing

Post by Da Mayor 2017-01-06, 08:45

Sounds hot.
Da Mayor
Da Mayor
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

The "Devil Entered Me" Says Man Charged With Multiple Car Crashes in East Lansing Empty Re: The "Devil Entered Me" Says Man Charged With Multiple Car Crashes in East Lansing

Post by Robert J Sakimano 2017-01-06, 08:55

gHost Spartan wrote:
Robert J Sakimano wrote:(caution - Lansing State Journal article below)

Man Charged in East Lansing Car Crashes: "The Devil Entered Me"

Did he specify where the Devil entered him?
no.. but since he is representing himself, I suspect more delicious details are forthcoming.

Robert J Sakimano
Robert J Sakimano
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by TheReal_LWS 2017-01-06, 09:12

gHost Spartan wrote:

Did he specify where the Devil entered him?

Unpossible! Obama is still in the Whitehouse.
TheReal_LWS
TheReal_LWS
Perioikos

Back to top Go down

Post by Other Teams Pursuing That 2017-01-06, 09:42

Read the Bible/get into religion. Turn crazy. Makes sense.
Other Teams Pursuing That
Other Teams Pursuing That
Geronte
Geronte

Back to top Go down

Post by BleacherSwill 2017-01-08, 12:44

This dude needs a life sentence somewhere.
BleacherSwill
BleacherSwill
Spartiate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down